IE debug problem Dawud — Fri, 23 Jan 2009 - 15:47 Since this morning, when I've been trying to post on the revival, its been troublesome. Keeps sayinbg the window has to close. I think they use IE7, i'm typing this with firefox, which I'm not keen on. Forum Tech Board Re: IE debug problem You — Fri, 23 Jan 2009 - 15:59 yup - just tried IE7 and it crashed the site. I think its the testarea buttons thingy - I will turn off now and test again. one min. Re: IE debug problem You — Fri, 23 Jan 2009 - 16:01 yup - disabling that allows it to work. Grrr! and I notice other things too which are "not the best" when viewing in IE7. I hate IE. Die £$"££ Die! Re: IE debug problem proud_hijabi — Fri, 23 Jan 2009 - 16:30 [quote=You]yup - disabling that allows it to work. Grrr! and I notice other things too which are "not the best" when viewing in IE7. I hate IE. Die £$"££ Die![/quote] i hate IE more than you 😛 Re: IE debug problem You — Fri, 23 Jan 2009 - 16:43 Not possible. I have for now enabled a different editor which allows almost the same things. Let me know what you think of this. Re: IE debug problem Dawud — Fri, 23 Jan 2009 - 20:08 So far so good!
Re: IE debug problem You — Fri, 23 Jan 2009 - 15:59 yup - just tried IE7 and it crashed the site. I think its the testarea buttons thingy - I will turn off now and test again. one min.
Re: IE debug problem You — Fri, 23 Jan 2009 - 16:01 yup - disabling that allows it to work. Grrr! and I notice other things too which are "not the best" when viewing in IE7. I hate IE. Die £$"££ Die!
Re: IE debug problem proud_hijabi — Fri, 23 Jan 2009 - 16:30 [quote=You]yup - disabling that allows it to work. Grrr! and I notice other things too which are "not the best" when viewing in IE7. I hate IE. Die £$"££ Die![/quote] i hate IE more than you 😛
Re: IE debug problem You — Fri, 23 Jan 2009 - 16:43 Not possible. I have for now enabled a different editor which allows almost the same things. Let me know what you think of this.
Re: IE debug problem
You — Fri, 23 Jan 2009 - 15:59
yup - just tried IE7 and it crashed the site.
I think its the testarea buttons thingy - I will turn off now and test again. one min.
Re: IE debug problem
You — Fri, 23 Jan 2009 - 16:01
yup - disabling that allows it to work.
Grrr!
and I notice other things too which are "not the best" when viewing in IE7.
I hate IE. Die £$"££ Die!
Re: IE debug problem
proud_hijabi — Fri, 23 Jan 2009 - 16:30
[quote=You]yup - disabling that allows it to work.
Grrr!
and I notice other things too which are "not the best" when viewing in IE7.
I hate IE. Die £$"££ Die![/quote]
i hate IE more than you 😛
Re: IE debug problem
You — Fri, 23 Jan 2009 - 16:43
Not possible.
I have for now enabled a different editor which allows almost the same things.
Let me know what you think of this.
Re: IE debug problem
Dawud — Fri, 23 Jan 2009 - 20:08
So far so good!