[quote="Anonymous"][quote="Admin"]and adding a face as an avatar...
is it worth the potential trouble? (I know... and think issue 1...)[/quote]
trouble?
what trouble?
bring it on![/quote]
yeh come on Mr Ad., lighten up a bit, the girl is too cute for words, and its not as if Hayduh represents the Revival itself wen he's posting here, so he'll hav to fend off any potential 'trouble' by himself... 🙂
best thing is to save that to your computer, and then upload it to imageshack/photobucket or some similar service. there will be a link made available from them that can be used on forums...
Avatars
Beast — Mon, 21 Nov 2005 - 08:38
You can upload your image onto imageshack.us - it now has a resizing facility.
who said hes a loner
Anonymous (not verified) — Fri, 6 Jan 2006 - 23:41
i wanna put this as my avatar....but i cant log in....can you do it for me please Admin?
http://img312.imageshack.us/img312/5253/av10883bn.jpg
Re: who said hes a loner
*DUST* — Sat, 7 Jan 2006 - 00:30
[quote="Mrs Admin :evil:"]http://img312.imageshack.us/img312/5253/av10883bn.jpg[/quote]
awww. the lil girl is adorable mashaAllah. 🙂
Avatars
You — Sat, 7 Jan 2006 - 00:32
what? I am married? why was I never told?
:shock:
Avatars
*DUST* — Sat, 7 Jan 2006 - 00:35
[quote="Admin"]what? I am married? why was I never told?
:shock:[/quote]
dude, its the pakistani way - u must resign urself to the fact...
😂
Avatars
You — Sat, 7 Jan 2006 - 00:37
and adding a face as an avatar...
is it worth the potential trouble? (I know... and think issue 1...)
Avatars
Anonymous (not verified) — Sat, 7 Jan 2006 - 00:48
[quote="Admin"]and adding a face as an avatar...
is it worth the potential trouble? (I know... and think issue 1...)[/quote]
trouble?
what trouble?
bring it on!
Avatars
*DUST* — Sat, 7 Jan 2006 - 00:51
[quote="Anonymous"][quote="Admin"]and adding a face as an avatar...
is it worth the potential trouble? (I know... and think issue 1...)[/quote]
trouble?
what trouble?
bring it on![/quote]
yeh come on Mr Ad., lighten up a bit, the girl is too cute for words, and its not as if Hayduh represents the Revival itself wen he's posting here, so he'll hav to fend off any potential 'trouble' by himself... 🙂
Avatars
You — Sat, 7 Jan 2006 - 00:55
done
Avatars
Anonymous (not verified) — Sat, 7 Jan 2006 - 02:18
[quote="Admin"]done
[/quote]
Cheerz Trev
Avatars
equanimity — Mon, 13 Feb 2006 - 01:57
everytime i try to add a avater
this comes up
'The URL of the remote avatar is not valid ' evil
please help cry
Avatars
You — Mon, 13 Feb 2006 - 02:10
what avatar do you want?
put it here, and I'll gove you a valid url...
Avatars
Anonymous (not verified) — Tue, 11 Apr 2006 - 23:37
[img]http://www.islamicthinkers.com/gallery/gallery/main.php?g2_view=core.Do…]
Avatars
You — Wed, 12 Apr 2006 - 00:07
best thing is to save that to your computer, and then upload it to imageshack/photobucket or some similar service. there will be a link made available from them that can be used on forums...
Re: Avatars
Midnight — Tue, 7 Oct 2008 - 20:02
Admin, i cant seem to attach an avatar to my profile. Ive tried uploading it from my pc but it wont work.
:mad:
why wont it work?
Re: Avatars
You — Wed, 8 Oct 2008 - 16:33
Dunno, what error do you get?