It was in reference to 'The Lamp's' post, he soo wants to get on to the sisters board, hes just try to cover up his comments now, hence the tut tut....
I should have just left you guessing hmmm but I bet Admin knew who I was?
It was in reference to 'The Lamp's' post, he soo wants to get on to the sisters board, hes just try to cover up his comments now, hence the tut tut....
I should have just left you guessing hmmm but I bet Admin knew who I was?[/quote]
I was joking, and trying to annoy people like you.
Re: where has sisters section gone?
You — Sat, 5 Apr 2008 - 20:46
With the change, I had to manually add people back. Seems like I overlooked some... I have added you back on.
Re: where has sisters section gone?
Young Anonymou… — Mon, 18 Aug 2008 - 19:11
i'm a sister!
can i be added please.
Re: where has sisters section gone?
TPOS — Tue, 18 Nov 2008 - 18:07
[quote=Young Anonymous Muslimah]i'm a sister!
can i be added please.[/quote]
ME TOO! ^
Re: where has sisters section gone?
Imaani — Tue, 18 Nov 2008 - 20:52
Sis just to let you know, you have to have been a member for at least 3 months with regular posts before being added.
Re: where has sisters section gone?
TPOS — Tue, 18 Nov 2008 - 22:03
okie dokie guess i gta wait another two months and three weeks :S
Re: where has sisters section gone?
The Lamp — Wed, 19 Nov 2008 - 14:11
Oh yeah, I'm a sister too, can you add me? Heheheheh!
Just kidding. I'm a guy. But can you add me anyway? OK this time I AM definately kidding. Don't add me. :p :p :o 😃
Re: where has sisters section gone?
Anonymous1 (not verified) — Sat, 3 Jan 2009 - 17:50
Tut Tut!!!!
Re: where has sisters section gone?
You — Sat, 3 Jan 2009 - 18:40
[quote=Anonymous1]Tut Tut!!!![/quote]
Looks like we have a spy in our midst.
Re: where has sisters section gone?
Angelic (not verified) — Mon, 5 Jan 2009 - 12:14
oh that was me 'Angel'
It was in reference to 'The Lamp's' post, he soo wants to get on to the sisters board, hes just try to cover up his comments now, hence the tut tut....
I should have just left you guessing hmmm but I bet Admin knew who I was?
Re: where has sisters section gone?
You — Mon, 5 Jan 2009 - 12:37
yup, but good to see you posting occasionally.
Re: where has sisters section gone?
proud_hijabi — Mon, 5 Jan 2009 - 19:35
[quote=ThE pOwEr Of SiLeNcE][quote=Young Anonymous Muslimah]i'm a sister!
can i be added please.[/quote]
ME TOO! ^[/quote]
i always thought you were a guy 😂
Re: where has sisters section gone?
TPOS — Tue, 6 Jan 2009 - 19:02
MOI?! why, what made u think like that?? anything in particular that i shoud change?? :S
Re: where has sisters section gone?
proud_hijabi — Wed, 21 Jan 2009 - 17:47
[quote=ThE pOwEr Of SiLeNcE]MOI?! why, what made u think like that?? anything in particular that i shoud change?? :S[/quote]
no i just assmued randomly
dont know why
Re: where has sisters section gone?
The Lamp — Thu, 22 Jan 2009 - 11:53
[quote=Angelic]oh that was me 'Angel'
It was in reference to 'The Lamp's' post, he soo wants to get on to the sisters board, hes just try to cover up his comments now, hence the tut tut....
I should have just left you guessing hmmm but I bet Admin knew who I was?[/quote]
I was joking, and trying to annoy people like you.
Re: where has sisters section gone?
TPOS — Wed, 19 Jun 2013 - 09:43
No you cannot :/
Re: where has sisters section gone?
LookingToSee — Thu, 20 Jun 2013 - 12:04
[quote=TPOS]No you cannot :/[/quote]
why did you even reply?!