eId mUbArAk 2 you all, you know what the funny thing is that me celebrating eid today but every1 else in my family celebritng it tomorrow, lolz but the even worse thing is that me got an exam at half 1, arghhhhhhhhhhhh
[b]EDIT: Please, make as much use of the Latin script as possible ---------- Judge, Jury, and Executioner [/b]
[quote="xXkUr1Xx"]eId mUbArAk 2 ya all, u no wa d funny fing is dt me celebrtn eid 2day bt evy1 els in ma family celebrtn it 2 moz, lolz bt d even worse fing is dt me got an xam at haf 1, arghhhhhhhhhhhh[/quote]
You are no the only one who has an exam on Eid!! π
A MASSIVE EID MUBARAK TO ALL MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS , ENJOY THE DAY BUT REMEMBER GOD , EAT LOTS OF FOOD BUT DONT OVEREAT, MEET ALL YOUR FAMILY AND FREINDS BUT DO NOT QUARREL
I did half my Eid today-lol. The main mosques round here including the Mosque I follow did Eid today.....But since I have family coming over tomorrow I'll celebrate my second half tomorrow.
I woke up around 8, had a shower and went to read Eid prayer with my mum and brother...I never read Eid prayer before, it was a fantastic atmosphere in the mosque (I didnt understand the Imam Saab's Urdu so I made mistakes in my Takbir :? ).
Came home, cleaned up, got dressed up and then we had loads of family over from up North...had a great munch and just spent the evening catching up...
The meat just arrived from the butchers (very late) and we've just divided it up in three parts...since I have mehndi on I got out of touching the meat (but my mendi doesnt stop me from posting on the Revival)....my brother is still distributing the meat.
Tomorrow, I'll go out with my aunties and cousins and go to mates house who are also celebrating Eid tomorrow.
I know no one asked but I thought I'd tell you anyway.
[quote="MuslimSister"]I did half my Eid today-lol. The main mosques round here including the Mosque I follow did Eid today.....But since I have family coming over tomorrow I'll celebrate my second half tomorrow.
[/quote]
same ere..even though it was my eid today i think its going to be celebrated properly tomorrow, since all my cousins have it tomorrow.
Kuri. I would like to wish a very special Eid Mubarak:
May you never be over burdened with problems. May you always successfully recover from all illnesses. May you grow with grace and live a happy life. And may so many people love you dearly. May God make all these things happen in His Might and Wisdom. Ameen.
We're doing Eid today, as Admin said its a three day shindig. First day spent with Family... usually boring... catching up with relies etc. Second days with friends out and about... ofcourse nothing haraam or too rowdy. And third day CHILLCHILLCHILL... so the last days usually very random.
MS: How come you've never been to Eid Prayer before?
They asked for my help once with the roast... didnt like handling the stuff... so did it badly... and they've never asked me to do it again. π
MS: How come you've never been to Eid Prayer before?
[/quote]
No major reason. Just that dad used to leave the house SO early for Eid prayerβ¦.Heβd always attend the 8.30am prayer. Thatβs too early for me and by the time heβd get home, weβd have to be ready to go to Bβham or Manchesterβ¦.
And since he isnβt here this year and we did Eid in London for a change I thought Iβd might as well read Eid prayer β¦.Iβm glad I went. The Mosque was packed out with ladiesβ¦
Eid Mubarak
E20 β Tue, 10 Jan 2006 - 08:53
I have to work π’
I canβt have anymore time off coz I have taken too much time off already.
:evil: :evil: :evil:
Eid Mubarak
Saadia Khan β Tue, 10 Jan 2006 - 11:22
salaam
EID MUBARAK every1!! have a nice day!!!!!
Eid Mubarak
flower β Tue, 10 Jan 2006 - 11:55
Salaam
Eid Mubarak to everyone, to those celebrating it today and tommorow, enjoy your day, stay happy and dont eat too much!!!!!
Eid Mubarak
xXkUr1Xx β Tue, 10 Jan 2006 - 12:33
eId mUbArAk 2 you all, you know what the funny thing is that me celebrating eid today but every1 else in my family celebritng it tomorrow, lolz but the even worse thing is that me got an exam at half 1, arghhhhhhhhhhhh
[b]EDIT: Please, make as much use of the Latin script as possible ---------- Judge, Jury, and Executioner [/b]
Eid Mubarak
Mez β Tue, 10 Jan 2006 - 12:35
[quote="xXkUr1Xx"]eId mUbArAk 2 ya all, u no wa d funny fing is dt me celebrtn eid 2day bt evy1 els in ma family celebrtn it 2 moz, lolz bt d even worse fing is dt me got an xam at haf 1, arghhhhhhhhhhhh[/quote]
You are no the only one who has an exam on Eid!! π
Eid Mubarak
xXkUr1Xx β Tue, 10 Jan 2006 - 12:35
aww u got 1 aswel, u doin eid 2day den
Eid Mubarak
Mez β Tue, 10 Jan 2006 - 12:41
[quote="xXkUr1Xx"]aww u got 1 aswel, u doin eid 2day den[/quote]
No doing eid tomorrow and got exam tomorrow!!
How Sad!! π
Eid Mubarak
fizzy1 β Tue, 10 Jan 2006 - 12:55
[b][color=red][size=18]eid mubaraaaak!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/size][/color][/b]
Eid Mubarak
Mujahidah β Tue, 10 Jan 2006 - 13:37
[size=18][color=green][b]EID MUBARAK EVERYONE!!!!!![/b][/color][/size]
[color=blue][b]and good luck to those who have an exam..May Almighty Allah by the waseela of His Beloved salallahu alayhi wa'sallam help you.Ameen!"
Fi Iman'Allah!!![/b][/color]
[color=blue][i]ps Me celebrating eid 2moz jus thought id wish those who r celebrating it 2day n 4 those dat wnt b ere 2moro, apart 4rm me.[/i][/color]
Eid Mubarak
Omrow β Tue, 10 Jan 2006 - 16:36
Salam
Eid Mubarak to those who are doing it on Tuesday.
A big Eid Mubarak to those who are doing it on Wednesday.
And a Massive EID MUBARAK to those who are doing it on Thursday.
Omrow
Eid Mubarak
Dave β Tue, 10 Jan 2006 - 17:41
Eid Mubarak everyone
Eid Mubarak
Omrow β Tue, 10 Jan 2006 - 18:03
Thank you Don. May God accept your sacrifices. Also, may your girlfriend accept your sacrifices.
Eid Mubarak
star β Tue, 10 Jan 2006 - 19:33
cant believe how boring eid was today....
but entertained myself watching live hajj coverage ..
so in some sense it wasnt as bad..
[b]EID MUBARAK[/b] to wednesday lot..
Eid Mubarak
Alisha β Tue, 10 Jan 2006 - 20:47
Eid Mubarak 2 everyone!! I finally get over two weeks off for uni π had my last 2 exams todays, Eid M for 2moros lot :!:
Eid Mubarak
equanimity β Tue, 10 Jan 2006 - 22:02
A MASSIVE EID MUBARAK TO ALL MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS , ENJOY THE DAY BUT REMEMBER GOD , EAT LOTS OF FOOD BUT DONT OVEREAT, MEET ALL YOUR FAMILY AND FREINDS BUT DO NOT QUARREL
E I D M U B A R A K
π π π π π π π π π π π π π π π π π π π π π π π π
Eid Mubarak
Dawud β Tue, 10 Jan 2006 - 22:49
[quote="Mujahidah"][size=18][color=green][b]EID MUBARAK EVERYONE!!!!!![/b][/color][/size]
[color=blue][b]and good luck to those who have an exam..May Almighty Allah by the waseela of His Beloved salallahu alayhi wa'sallam help you.Ameen!"
Fi Iman'Allah [/b][/color]
[/quote]
And may Allah SWT give you all reason to celebrate!
[color=green][b]E[/b][/color][u][color=red]I[/color][/u][i][color=cyan][size=18]D[/size][/color][/i]
[size=10][color=olive][b]Mubarak[/b][/color][/size]. π π π
Eid Mubarak
MuslimSister β Tue, 10 Jan 2006 - 23:11
Salaam
Eid Mubarak guys...
I did half my Eid today-lol. The main mosques round here including the Mosque I follow did Eid today.....But since I have family coming over tomorrow I'll celebrate my second half tomorrow.
I woke up around 8, had a shower and went to read Eid prayer with my mum and brother...I never read Eid prayer before, it was a fantastic atmosphere in the mosque (I didnt understand the Imam Saab's Urdu so I made mistakes in my Takbir :? ).
Came home, cleaned up, got dressed up and then we had loads of family over from up North...had a great munch and just spent the evening catching up...
The meat just arrived from the butchers (very late) and we've just divided it up in three parts...since I have mehndi on I got out of touching the meat (but my mendi doesnt stop me from posting on the Revival)....my brother is still distributing the meat.
Tomorrow, I'll go out with my aunties and cousins and go to mates house who are also celebrating Eid tomorrow.
I know no one asked but I thought I'd tell you anyway.
Have a FANTASTIC Eid guys...whenever you do it.
Wasalaam
Eid Mubarak
Mujahidah β Tue, 10 Jan 2006 - 23:16
[quote="MuslimSister"]I know no one asked but I thought I'd tell you anyway.
Have a FANTASTIC Eid guys...whenever you do it.
[/quote]
[color=blue][b]hehe..even though we didnt ask atleast u told us π ..our town r doin Eid 2moz, i jus pray it goez well insh'Allah!
Hope the otha half of your Eid is FANTASTIC too n dat u enjoy it π [/b][/color]
Eid Mubarak
star β Tue, 10 Jan 2006 - 23:27
[quote="MuslimSister"]I did half my Eid today-lol. The main mosques round here including the Mosque I follow did Eid today.....But since I have family coming over tomorrow I'll celebrate my second half tomorrow.
[/quote]
same ere..even though it was my eid today i think its going to be celebrated properly tomorrow, since all my cousins have it tomorrow.
Eid Mubarak
You β Tue, 10 Jan 2006 - 23:48
come on ppl
Its a three-day eid.
You could have had all of today, AND all of 2moro...
Eid Mubarak again.
(lol@Omrow's post aswell...)
Eid Mubarak
Omrow β Wed, 11 Jan 2006 - 00:32
Salam
[quote="naj"]cant believe how boring eid was today....
[b]EID MUBARAK[/b] to wednesday lot..[/quote]
Lol. That was truly sad and truly funny.
The wednesday lot. lol.
Omrow
Eid Mubarak
muslim_kuri β Wed, 11 Jan 2006 - 00:34
[size=18][color=red]EID MUBARAK EVERYONE![/color][/size]
Eid Mubarak
Omrow β Wed, 11 Jan 2006 - 00:38
Salam
Kuri. I would like to wish a very special Eid Mubarak:
May you never be over burdened with problems. May you always successfully recover from all illnesses. May you grow with grace and live a happy life. And may so many people love you dearly. May God make all these things happen in His Might and Wisdom. Ameen.
Omrow
Eid Mubarak
Beast β Wed, 11 Jan 2006 - 11:00
Inspired by Omrow's post:
May your family be guarded by Angels,
Your every path be lit by a million stars,
And may your life be filled with pleasant surprises from this day.
[size=16][b]Eid Mubarak![/b][/size]
Eid Mubarak
Dawud β Wed, 11 Jan 2006 - 11:48
As Salaamun Alaykum.
EId Mubarak.
Inspired by Med always posting spiritual Lyrics...
My Heart doesn't beat because of this bashr quickening,
or Slowing...
My Heart beats because you smiled, Oh Rasoolullah (SAW), and now
my soul is lowing...
The pastures of Your Jannah call to me, because they are yours,
The fragrance of Paradise does not fail to greet my memory
because They are the promises of Allah SWT.
My face does not spread and open with my smile, Ya Allah save us.
This face spreads and opens with your smile Oh Rasoolullah SAW.
π
"The body knows firm streets and ground
Inside there is one walks like Jesus AS upond the Sea." π
Eid Mubarak
Seraphim β Wed, 11 Jan 2006 - 13:38
[size=18][color=red]***[/color][color=blue]EID MUBARAK EVERYONE[/color][color=red]***[/color][/size]
We're doing Eid today, as Admin said its a three day shindig. First day spent with Family... usually boring... catching up with relies etc. Second days with friends out and about... ofcourse nothing haraam or too rowdy. And third day CHILLCHILLCHILL... so the last days usually very random.
MS: How come you've never been to Eid Prayer before?
They asked for my help once with the roast... didnt like handling the stuff... so did it badly... and they've never asked me to do it again. π
Eid Mubarak
Fatima β Wed, 11 Jan 2006 - 15:59
Salaam
I know its a bit late but Eid Mubarak to all - whenever you celebrate(d).
Just finished the main family get together, now its over to Aunty's house.
Wasalaam
Eid Mubarak
malik β Wed, 11 Jan 2006 - 17:16
Eid mobarak to all muslims.
Eid Mubarak
MuslimSister β Wed, 11 Jan 2006 - 19:58
[quote="Seraphim"]
MS: How come you've never been to Eid Prayer before?
[/quote]
No major reason. Just that dad used to leave the house SO early for Eid prayerβ¦.Heβd always attend the 8.30am prayer. Thatβs too early for me and by the time heβd get home, weβd have to be ready to go to Bβham or Manchesterβ¦.
And since he isnβt here this year and we did Eid in London for a change I thought Iβd might as well read Eid prayer β¦.Iβm glad I went. The Mosque was packed out with ladiesβ¦
I hope your Eid went well.
Eid Mubarak
Sajid Iqbal β Thu, 12 Jan 2006 - 14:11
salaam
Eid Mubarak to all from The Revival
wasalaam
Pagination