Do you feel you are making the most of Ramadan this year?

TheDivineExsistence —

poll

Do you feel you are making the most of Ramadan this year?

Yes, I am doing all i can :)
17% (3 votes)
No, I have done othing other then fast :(
22% (4 votes)
I'm not sure, i think i should do more :/
61% (11 votes)
Total votes: 18
CAPTCHA
Solve this simple math problem and enter the result. E.g. for 1+3, enter 4.
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.
Forum

LookingToSee — Wed, 25 Aug 2010 - 21:32

Being trying to (do the most i can)

And being feeling pretty bad when i waste time. on stupid sites or do stupid things or dont read my Quran or dont read a book or was too lazy to make dhikr or lost my temper quickly or or or or or or


IM TRYINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG