Hadith found on the aggregator!
Salaams,
I found (the translation of) a hadith on the aggregator!
In turn the site the feed comes from found it on Facebook!
In turn that person either got it from another site! or from Sahih Bukhari!
Narrated Abu Huraira:
The Prophet said, "Beware of suspicion, for suspicion is the worst of false tales; and do not look for the others' faults and do not spy, and do not be jealous of one another, and do not desert (cut your relation with) one another, and do not hate one another; and O Allah's worshipers! Be brothers (as Allah has ordered you)!"
- Sahih Al Bukhari
An alternative titles I considered for this topic was "Be excellent to each other".
Forum
Tags
Re: Hadith found on the aggregator!
Exception — Fri, 4 Jun 2010 - 09:58
i like that
Re: Hadith found on the aggregator!
LookingToSee — Fri, 4 Jun 2010 - 12:45
me too, i like it.
but now I'm intrigued on what the Qur'an/Sunnah says about how to treat non-muslims.
Re: Hadith found on the aggregator!
You — Fri, 4 Jun 2010 - 13:08
Yesterday I posted this in another topic - just slightly edited for here:
The Qur'an demands that disputes with non Muslims should be settled in the best manner: [qs:16:125].
(it was from something I found on the net yesterday)
Re: Hadith found on the aggregator!
LookingToSee — Fri, 4 Jun 2010 - 13:16
So we should not hurt, persecute or cheat non-muslims, what about friendships?
SO we should just be good muslims and that should/would attract non-muslims.
I read somewhere that we can have friendships with non-muslims but the friendships with muslims should be mroe important