How often do u think of death?

38 posts / 0 new
Last post

Foysol89 wrote:
I used to have a wallpaper on my phone that "LOWER YOUR GAZE" Smile

Hahahaha it actually works as a reminder, especially if you're like me and you look at your phone like every 5 minutes.

LOL love it

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

Lilly wrote:
Foysol89 wrote:
every 5 minutes.

closer to 5 seconds for me. my phone is my saviour.

if i'm at the crossing and the little red man is here but everyone is crossing and im just standing there because im too tired to trust myslf to cross in this manner, so as not to look like a wuss I get my phone out and look like "oh, finally a moment where ican look at my phone... until the little green man comes, great! ido NOT want to be crossing right now..no no no no..."

Im not a wuss, just a weakling. sometimes you gotta ACT like a wuss when you're a weakling. not that i have accepted being a weakling, but there's some stuff you just cant be in denial of, like.. HOW I CAN SHOOT THREE POINERS Cray 2

Wth are talking about obasan? Blum 3

Yeh probs every 5 secs for me too, especially when you're waiting for someone or a bus. Just pretend to be on my phone lol

Lets reunite the ummah under one flag LA ILAHA IL ALLAH MUHAMMADUR RASULULLAH

Foysol89 wrote:
Lilly wrote:
Foysol89 wrote:
every 5 minutes.

closer to 5 seconds for me. my phone is my saviour.

if i'm at the crossing and the little red man is here but everyone is crossing and im just standing there because im too tired to trust myslf to cross in this manner, so as not to look like a wuss I get my phone out and look like "oh, finally a moment where ican look at my phone... until the little green man comes, great! ido NOT want to be crossing right now..no no no no..."

Im not a wuss, just a weakling. sometimes you gotta ACT like a wuss when you're a weakling. not that i have accepted being a weakling, but there's some stuff you just cant be in denial of, like.. HOW I CAN SHOOT THREE POINERS Cray 2

Wth are talking about obasan? Blum 3

Yeh probs every 5 secs for me too, especially when you're waiting for someone or a bus. Just pretend to be on my phone lol

you know? crossing the road when the red man is there? dangerous etc.. i do it usually, but not when im sleepy or something. so instead i look at my phone and look busy.

Is it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary?

Yeah i got that part but you lost me at wuss and weakling and then you just had a Lillyspasm. Lol

Foysol89 wrote:
Yeah i got that part but you lost me at wuss and weakling and then you just had a Lillyspasm. Lol

if you read it carefully you will see it is very wise words indeed.

Is it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary?

Lilly wrote:
Foysol89 wrote:

I'm not fluent in Lillyism obasan. I'm gonna need a tafsir of it to understand it Blum 3

Foysol89 wrote:
Lilly wrote:
Foysol89 wrote:

I'm not fluent in Lillyism obasan. I'm gonna need a tafsir of it to understand it Blum 3

lol

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

Pages