Do you give Admin permission to destroy 'tribune' (chat)?

80 posts / 0 new
Last post

Muslimeen wrote:
So this is the type of intellectual banter that takes place on tribune. Come on brothers and sisters don't fool yourselves this is haraam. May allah guide us all. Ameen.

>Course you are fatty. So why didnt you back me when they were calling me suicidal and gay?
>haha
>i dont think you're suicidal but the gay bit is questionable im afrad...i
>I just spat my drink out.
>but he has the hots for you. look how he call you fatty when everyone knows you're a stick
>You're gay?
>Deep. Just cause of yesterday? And i explained myself on your blog
>u can clean it up afterwards
>he called me fatty before he saw me sheeeeesh
>he has seen you? check you two out
>so whens the wedding? brummi is ace for shopping
>tobah tobah
>so you're sorted
>my fb profile pic! O God shut up and get lost
>Please dont go there
>innit, girls and guys these days, towba towba
>they just stick the word brother or sister in front and halalify everything

Don't mean to expose anyone, thats why I took the names off, but insha allah it will open your eyes. Ameen.

LOL

I think you forgot to copy and paste a bit of that convo - You know where people LEAVE the conversation BECAUSE of where its leading. Like I and others have said its up to us to moderate ourselves and each other. And like you have said you have conveyed your message, may Allah swt reward you for that, And guide us all, Ameen.

So yeah, lets leave it at that.

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

Muslimeen wrote:
So this is the type of intellectual banter that takes place on tribune. Come on brothers and sisters don't fool yourselves this is haraam. May allah guide us all. Ameen.

>Course you are fatty. So why didnt you back me when they were calling me suicidal and gay?
>haha
>i dont think you're suicidal but the gay bit is questionable im afrad...i
>I just spat my drink out.
>but he has the hots for you. look how he call you fatty when everyone knows you're a stick
>You're gay?
>Deep. Just cause of yesterday? And i explained myself on your blog
>u can clean it up afterwards
>he called me fatty before he saw me sheeeeesh
>he has seen you? check you two out
>so whens the wedding? brummi is ace for shopping
>tobah tobah
>so you're sorted
>my fb profile pic! O God shut up and get lost
>Please dont go there
>innit, girls and guys these days, towba towba
>they just stick the word brother or sister in front and halalify everything

Don't mean to expose anyone, thats why I took the names off, but insha allah it will open your eyes. Ameen.

lol.

thats what lack of sleep does to me.

what is the point of this topic anyway?

if you have a problem with tribune then don't use it.

i'm sure everyone knows right from wrong.

thanks for the advice.

When is that conversation from?

(I want to just make sure that it was not just all girls online at the time... though I doubt that is the case.)

Are you more concerned at the words used or the fact that two or more people were talking ina conversation that mentioned weight, shopping and marriage?

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

i want a fembune *sulks*

can we have a fembune? pleeeaaaassse? pretty please?! with chocolate (no oranges) and pomegrenade on top???? plllllllleeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaseeeeeeeee.

[size=3] geez, using tribby convos to get my way... [/size]

Is it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary?

Hahahahahahahah @ the tribune paste.

Everything happens for a reason.

Lets reunite the ummah under one flag LA ILAHA IL ALLAH MUHAMMADUR RASULULLAH

@ the tribune paste: Geez guys, i leave for a lil while and see what happens!

but it does feel like an out of context thingy. dont worry, just kidding.

Is it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary?

Muslimeen wrote:

Ok fine, I'll leave there.

Thank you.

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

yes he has

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

I probably shouldn't revive this

BUT

I don't understand the difference between replying on forums and talking on tribby :S

I mean you can still be jokey and whatever and have a conversation with one person. IF you wanted to. And both are actually public so I don't understand the segregation argument there

I think that was more the point anyway. It's just that tribby is generally used as a place to chill and have a chat amongst friends IMO. It's true that the forums can also be used in that way too but there's less of a chance of it happening on forums.

In the end it's up to the user in how she/he wants to use it. Also would like to point out that we shouldn't be so trusting of ourselves, shaitan's always gonna be whispering in your ears no matter how pious you are. Probably another topic though.....anyway

deleted.

Yeah i agree it's not about tribby at all. Just seems like it's easy to waste time on Tribby (for me personally) and i don't think i'll be using it for any other purpose than idle chatting (i'm just tryna be honest). I've been there.

ThE pOwEr Of SiLeNcE wrote:
deleted.

Why'd you delete it for you fish? Wasted my time :/

Foysol89 wrote:
ThE pOwEr Of SiLeNcE wrote:
deleted.

Why'd you delete it for you fish? Wasted my time :/

You must've read my comment when I wrote it as I deleted it like 5 mins ago!

But let me reiterate - I'm not saying anything 'for' tribby.

Foysol89 wrote:
I think that was more the point anyway. It's just that tribby is generally used as a place to chill and have a chat amongst friends IMO. It's true that the forums can also be used in that way too but there's less of a chance of it happening on forums.

In the end it's up to the user in how she/he wants to use it. Also would like to point out that we shouldn't be so trusting of ourselves, shaitan's always gonna be whispering in your ears no matter how pious you are. Probably another topic though.....anyway

What Islam requires is hayaa.

All other requirements are human creations in order to ease this one rule.

You can meet that requirement with people of the gender about or totally fail to meet it when even with just your gender around even in complete solitude.

Who's this guy who deleted all his posts????????

Pages