Can UK Sisters cook ?

48 posts / 0 new
Last post

In your world it maybe "women's neccessity".

In my world, I cook for pleasure, if/when I feel like it and only when I have the time.

Salam

"MuslimSister" wrote:

In my world, I cook for pleasure

Thats exactly what I have been saying:

Its all in the name of pleasure.

Omrow

how many guys in this forum know how to cook?

Yes, women do - and should have full rights over the kitchen sphere - thats where they keep the rolling pin and sharp knives to keep others *cough* in order. Wink Dirol :ppp

ps. remember folks, our beloved Prophet saw used to do things like patch his own clothes, milk his goat, repair his shoes, etc

May Allah shine sweet faith upon you this day and times beyond. May your heart be enriched with peace, and may your home be blessed always. Ameen.

"poster" wrote:
how many guys in this forum know how to cook?

Cook what?

Interesting ahadith to ponder upon:

"Homemaking raises the station of a woman to the level of those who make Jihad"
(Kanz)

"Helping wives (in their domestic work) earns (men) the reward of sadaqah (charity)"
(Kanz)

May Allah shine sweet faith upon you this day and times beyond. May your heart be enriched with peace, and may your home be blessed always. Ameen.

[color=magenta]iv tried helping my mum cook but i end up doing more harm then good, mum has her own way of doing things so in her case its "my way or the highway" once i fully master the technique of bengali cooking i will call myself a cook, but right now all i can cook are pastas, pizza, quiche, lasagne, all those easy stuff just follow a recipe, also some simple bengali dishes, like chicken, bhajis, anything with egg or potato are easy and meat mum doesnt let me stir fish cuz she thinks i will break it, but im learning to do bits and bobs of the bengali stuff and boy is it hard.[/color]

[b][color=DeepPink]O you who believe, If you help (in the cause of) Allah, He will help you, and make your foothold firm[/color][color=DeepSkyBlue] {Surah Muhammad7}[/color][/b]

Cooking is easy if you can be bothered and you pick up tips from family, friends, recipe books when you use them and the odd TV programme. Last week I learned that to get the bitterness out of garlic you chop it in two and remove the green shoot from the middle. That was on telly. I love garlic and never did that before.

[size=10]I feel I'm gonna move on back down south
you know where the water tastes like cherry wine[/size]

Salaam

Congratulations Admin.

Omrow has conceeded, and retracted his comment. He answered with ishara which iis a valid answer for someone of his intelligence.

"Omrow" wrote:
Salam

"Admin" wrote:

but that does not mean she has to cook.

Are you trying to cook something up here?

Women are good at cooking.

Its their job.

Omrow

In this situation I think it is valid to say he answered with ishara and agreed with you.

Omrow, no offense intended.

Gentleness and kindness were never a part of anything except that it made it beautiful, and harshness was never a part of anything except that it made it ugly.

Through cheating, stealing, and lying, one may get required results but finally one becomes

yes i think omrow goes out on purpose to be stupid

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

I love to cook.! I really like cooking italian food. And I love having dawats! But I don't always like to serve all the traditional food like the pilau rice and roast chicken!! I love going doing italian or chinese too. guests love it! but if it's a big dawat,,, then I go for the good old pakistani food!!

omorow????? what is so bad about cooking?? I don't understand why you keep saying that a kitchen is a womans place?? why is it such a bad thing?

live and let live!!!!!!!

yeah i love itallion food especially mac and cheese and spaghetti
dont mind omrow hes just being difficult

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

"peacegirl" wrote:

I don't understand why you keep saying that a kitchen is a womans place??
why is it such a bad thing?

I didnt say its a bad place.

Infact, kitchen is probably the best place for a woman.

The area is designed specifically with females in mind.

How can any man NOT like a woman in a kitchen.

Omrow would say: they are woman in disguise

Salam

No Fanzy.

Unfortunately she is right.

Men cook the best when they are laying a trap for a female.

Omrow

dungon master got a point…

women gotta cook…

modern girlies r embarrassed about their kitchen skillz...

dunno why…

every man knows that a good cooked meal is like heaven…

smart girls r good at manipulation….they know the power of first class cooking…

it opens many doors…

Wink

They Vote To Send Us To War Instantly.....But None Of Their Kids Serve In The Infantry...

POWER TO THE PEOPLE....

Pages