Is it time to pack up?

57 posts / 0 new
Last post

what do you want to pack up lol im confused :S

The Wisest of Man Is Not The One Who Knows, But The One Who Seeks Knowledge In Order To Perform

if you can get me some chocolate that would be great.

mush91 wrote:
what do you want to pack up lol im confused :S

Lol Ahh dude, welcome back.

'Pack up' as in leave, finish, end the site

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

A GHOST! :shock: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the concept of pack up is SO alien to revvy. that's why he's confused.

Is it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary?

Personally smaller the site and fewer the extras the better. Do you want the site to be like GupShup? Or that manic Muslim Canadian site yuk on the other hand do as you wish, I'm saying thank you right now for a lovely time and for still allowing me to come on here even though I'm unreliable and totally not worth it

Seems a shame the forum is stuck on navel gazing. That won't bring new blood. This site is a beacon of goodness as against the other type of Muslim Revival perpetuated by fanatics. That's the only reason I've enjoyed hanging out here, but I'm not the Muslim Youth and I guess other sites stay relevant by promoting politicised Islam and filling the youth with anger. It's like how Labour goes about things playing to the angry unionised base and claiming to be progressive no matter how much they've screwed things up playing to the self-interested public sector. In that light I like The Revival's independent streak.

I say stop dwelling on the end being all nigh and whatnot and start being lovely and reaching out across the internet.

Biggrin

• It can never be satisfied, the mind, never. -- Wallace Stevens

laila wrote:
Personally smaller the site and fewer the extras the better. Do you want the site to be like GupShup? Or that manic Muslim Canadian site yuk on the other hand do as you wish, I'm saying thank you right now for a lovely time and for still allowing me to come on here even though I'm unreliable and totally not worth it
what I see as a problem is the lack of conversation. Even though there are at least 7 regular members, forum topics are driven by the same 2/3 people a lot of the time. Others obviously aren't interested/cbb which is a shame, cuz the topic just quickly dies.

Also,thouh a small community is great, the more the people learn from here, the better. Wouldn't want them to go to some of the "extreme" sites where hatred of the kuffar and conspiracy theories are preached! Blum 3

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

You just need to get more ppl on.

I remember before we had active members like Muslim sis/lilsis/hajjar/dave/admin/big bro/editor/seraph/Yuit/Muslim bro/sirus/aphrodite/laila///shabana and myself.

A few ppl used to create topics but everyone discussed them.

A lot of the members I have mentioned above don't come on and some occasionnally or very rarely.

Get your friends involved.

Revival is good keep it x

Angel wrote:
You just need to get more ppl on.

I remember before we had active members like Muslim sis/lilsis/hajjar/dave/admin/big bro/editor/seraph/Yuit/Muslim bro/sirus/aphrodite/laila///shabana and myself.

new gen: admin/feef/lilly/me/hummus/patience/noor(forum ghost 2)/sully(forum ghost)/fboy/billz/valkyrie(ghostish)/exception(ghostish)

its dwindling...

Lollywood, lampy, Joey, ya'qub, Hajjar...

Admin, Noor and joey don't count they were from
Old gen Wink x

As well as hajjar stealing the old members tut tut

You forgot Suhail, Rawrs, Truths Razor, Lioness...& i'm sure others Wink

Lets reunite the ummah under one flag LA ILAHA IL ALLAH MUHAMMADUR RASULULLAH

No! NO! NO! Don't you DARE shut down this site! We need to fight for this site, as it has fought for us and given us all a sense of hope, community and the feeling of belonging.

Don't let that go!

“Before death takes away what you are given, give away whatever there is to give.”

Mawlana Jalal ud Din Rumi

The Lamp wrote:
No! NO! NO! Don't you DARE shut down this site! We need to fight for this site, as it has fought for us and given us all a sense of hope, community and the feeling of belonging.

Don't let that go!

Lol! I love the emotion.

Please don't shut this site down.

It is providing a great service for the youth. There is a huge amount of information on here which will provide benefit for many young people.

I love lamp.

Don't just do something! Stand there.

who messed with the poll..its exactly 50/50. when has a poll ever being fifty fifty!?

Foysol89 wrote:
You forgot Suhail, Rawrs, Truths Razor, Lioness...& i'm sure others Wink

Thank you!

#Before you look at the thorns of the rose , look at it's beauty. Before you complain about the heat of the sun , enjoy it's light. Before you complain about the blackness of the night, think of it's peace and quiet... #

Ya'qub wrote:
I love lamp.

I love you too, akhi!

“Before death takes away what you are given, give away whatever there is to give.”

The Lamp wrote:
Ya'qub wrote:
I love lamp.

I love you too, akhi!

oooh,, awkward! i meant this: Blum 3
">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CPwOOK4nEM]

Don't just do something! Stand there.

There's nothing awkward about bromance!

The Lamp wrote:
There's nothing awkward about bromance!

criiiingee....

What's wrong with the word "bromance"? Eh?

so cringeworthy... all worthy..keep the bromance [insert corret verb] i lose my english when i do maths...

Lilly wrote:
who messed with the poll..its exactly 50/50. when has a poll ever being fifty fifty!?

Am I really thick, or is it not possible to have 50/50 on a poll when the number of votes are odd? Cuz that is what seems to happen

true...now the number is even and its 51/49...

Pages