Bugz wrote:
lame o, lame o....

Couldn't do any better yourself

_Me_ wrote:
Bugz wrote:
lame o, lame o....

Couldn't do any better yourself

lol

George Bush, Tony Blair and Hosni Mubarak are sat together. Bush is occassionally touching his ear and murmuring.
"What's that?" the others ask.
"Oh, just some new technology from my country," Bush replies. "So I can talk to my aides."
Tony Blair is seen touching his throat and murmuring.
"Why're you doing that?" the others ask.
"Just some new technology from my country, so I can keep in touch with my family."
At this point Mubarak is getting worried. He feels embarassed, like a fool, there's ni such new technology from his country, he needs to think of something clever and fast.
He grabs a very important and top secret document and shoves it in his mouth and swallows it.
"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?" Bush and Blair shout.
"Just sending a fax to Egypt," he replies, belching.

“Before death takes away what you are given, give away whatever there is to give.”

Mawlana Jalal ud Din Rumi

s.b.f wrote:

Lol one of the best reviews i've read in a loong time

@lampy Biggrin

Okay i've got one:

A chubby girl enters an ice cream parlour oand orders a mega ice cream with: 5 scoops of every flavour there, wafers, strawberry sauce, hunders and thousands, 4 flakes and some pink sherbet.
When she had finished ordering, the waitress asked her:
"would you like a cherry on top of that?"

She replied "No thanks, i'm on a diet."

Fail Biggrin

Death is the end of time. Not the end of Life.

Smile Biggrin

The Lamp wrote:
George Bush, Tony Blair and Hosni Mubarak are sat together. Bush is occassionally touching his ear and murmuring.
"What's that?" the others ask.
"Oh, just some new technology from my country," Bush replies. "So I can talk to my aides."
Tony Blair is seen touching his throat and murmuring.
"Why're you doing that?" the others ask.
"Just some new technology from my country, so I can keep in touch with my family."
At this point Mubarak is getting worried. He feels embarassed, like a fool, there's ni such new technology from his country, he needs to think of something clever and fast.
He grabs a very important and top secret document and shoves it in his mouth and swallows it.
"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?" Bush and Blair shout.
"Just sending a fax to Egypt," he replies, belching.

Lol

Lioness of Allah wrote:
s.b.f wrote:

Lol one of the best reviews i've read in a loong time

@lampy Biggrin

Okay i've got one:

A chubby girl enters an ice cream parlour oand orders a mega ice cream with: 5 scoops of every flavour there, wafers, strawberry sauce, hunders and thousands, 4 flakes and some pink sherbet.
When she had finished ordering, the waitress asked her:
"would you like a cherry on top of that?"

She replied "No thanks, i'm on a diet."

Fail Biggrin

Lol i don't know why i found it funny lool

Lets reunite the ummah under one flag LA ILAHA IL ALLAH MUHAMMADUR RASULULLAH

Foysol89 wrote:

fatties make u laugh Sad
Blum 3

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

ThE pOwEr Of SiLeNcE wrote:
Foysol89 wrote:

fatties make u laugh Sad
Blum 3

Lol

:?

I don't get it

Foysol89 wrote:

I don't get it

Fool nvm

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

Foysol89 wrote:

I don't get it

Fool nvm

Hey guys, where have the Biggrin disappeared to!

@Foysol, I just laughed at the word 'fatties' :oops:

Biggrin

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Foysol89 wrote:

I don't get it

Fool nvm

Lol

@Me Biggrin

somefat people chose to be fat. i dont see why i should feel bad in any way abt this...

i joke!

but iknow no joke...

i like riddles though

Is it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary?

Spoke to the guys at SunnahFit today. The brother said he'll call a fat person fat and an anoerexic skinny because they need to be told that they're living unhealthy and they need to fix up. Found it kinda harsh but still true.

So i'm allowed to say Fatty Biggrin

A British man got assaulted in the Punjab and was later found by the police. He suffered the worst beating they had ever seen.
They asked him "Why were you beaten so bad".
The British man said "They kept asking my name so I told them my name and then they just started to batter me more, the more I said my name the more they beat me. I dont understand I told them the truth and I told them my name was Mickey Marrow!"

A British man got assaulted in the Punjab and was later found by the police. He suffered the worst beating they had ever seen.
They asked him "Why were you beaten so bad".
The British man said "They kept asking my name so I told them my name and then they just started to batter me more, the more I said my name the more they beat me. I dont understand I told them the truth and I told them my name was Mickey Marrow!"

tpos. please explain

in punjabi "mikkee maro" means "hit me".

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

You wrote:

hahaha! who thought it would have been so obvious!!

You wrote:

Ohhhhhh makes sense now. Lool

Foysol89 wrote:
You wrote:

exactly! come on feefs!

about the sunnah fitness dudes, i dnt think calling someone fat is gonna make much difference, im sure these people already knw, and besides, they might not knw about health risks.

"Verily, in the remembrance of Allah, do hearts find rest"

@ : _Me_

'# A man walking down the street noticed a small boy trying to reach the doorbell of a house. Even when he jumped up, he couldn't quite reach it. The man decided to help the boy, walked up on to the porch and pushed the doorbell. He looked down at the boy, smiled and asked, 'What now?' The boy answered, 'Now we run like crazy!' #'

Hummus wrote:

'# A man walking down the street noticed a small boy trying to reach the doorbell of a house. Even when he jumped up, he couldn't quite reach it. The man decided to help the boy, walked up on to the porch and pushed the doorbell. He looked down at the boy, smiled and asked, 'What now?' The boy answered, 'Now we run like crazy!' #'

Smile

@ you and sbf: Have you ever read any of the twilight books?

Death is the end of time. Not the end of Life.

Smile Biggrin

Lioness of Allah wrote:

@ you and sbf: Have you ever read any of the twilight books?

Sarcastic?

I was in the public toilets today and had sat down when a voice from the next cubicle said:

'Hi, how are you?'
Embarassed I said: 'I'm doing fine'
The voice said: 'So what are you up to?'
I said: 'Just doing the same as you, sitting here...'
From next door: 'Can I come over?'
Annoyed I said: 'Rather busy right now!'

Then the voice said: 'Listen, I will have to call you back, there's some idiot next door answering all my questions'

Lol!

Hummus wrote:

Biggrin

bilan wrote:
Foysol89 wrote:
You wrote:

exactly! come on feefs!

?

Pages