Are You A Fit Muslim?

76 posts / 0 new
Last post

bilan wrote:
I used to JUMP ROPE Blum 3 old school on the play ground with a loooong skippin rope so ud have a 2 in 1 rope..if tht makes sense. But minus the singning..or was there singing? I canny remember...see this is why u have kids! So u can do stuff like this when ur a grown up! It all makes sense now..have a kid to be a kid (again)! Anyone like puzzles???

lol!

You don't have to grow up. I don't think you ever will! Blum 3

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

ThE pOwEr Of SiLeNcE wrote:
bilan wrote:
I used to JUMP ROPE Blum 3 old school on the play ground with a loooong skippin rope so ud have a 2 in 1 rope..if tht makes sense. But minus the singning..or was there singing? I canny remember...see this is why u have kids! So u can do stuff like this when ur a grown up! It all makes sense now..have a kid to be a kid (again)! Anyone like puzzles???

lol!

You grammar nazi! Blum 3

You implying that Im not already grown up???! Well I never have been SO insulted! You need to respect ur elders young ungrown up lady!

"Verily, in the remembrance of Allah, do hearts find rest"

I wasn't being a grammar nazi, just showing you that was a fail. Since you used skipping rope the second time when you could've said jump rope, or just rope Blum 3

I think there's a grammar mistake in my first post on the recipe thread but I'm not sure how to correct it. It's bugging me. Please do tell me if you notice it Blum 3

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

I watched the film Jump In and the little girls that do the jump rope tricks have reaaaally quick feet, crazy.

@Lilly i know what you mean about wacking yourself on the feet while skipping, soooo painful especially if you have a speed rope. I once ran a mile while skipping, i felt like Rocky in the jogging scene in Phille, i even had a guy driving a black cab cheer me on and compliment my skills.

Can anyone do any tricks?

Lol @ Fatty feeling left out and deciding to finally skip properly

Lets reunite the ummah under one flag LA ILAHA IL ALLAH MUHAMMADUR RASULULLAH

Foysol89 wrote:

i can trip up does that count Biggrin

“O my people! Truly, this life of the world is nothing but a (quick passing) enjoyment, and verily, the hereafter that is the home that will remain forever.” [Ghafir : 39]

Hajjar wrote:
Foysol89 wrote:

i can trip up does that count Biggrin

:LOL: i've mastered that one myself

Foysol89 wrote:
I watched the film Jump In and the little girls that do the jump rope tricks have reaaaally quick feet, crazy.

@Lilly i know what you mean about wacking yourself on the feet while skipping, soooo painful especially if you have a speed rope. I once ran a mile while skipping, i felt like Rocky in the jogging scene in Phille, i even had a guy driving a black cab cheer me on and compliment my skills.

Lol @ Fatty feeling left out and deciding to finally skip properly

Impressive!

bilan wrote:
bilan wrote:

lol!

You grammar nazi! Blum 3

You implying that Im not already grown up???! Well I never have been SO insulted! You need to respect ur elders young ungrown up lady!

so YOU ARE grown up!! AHA!

Is it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary?

Lilly wrote:
bilan wrote:
bilan wrote:

lol!

You grammar nazi! Blum 3

so YOU ARE grown up!! AHA!

Darn! What I say in one forum, does not necessarily apply to a different one or anything I said on tribby cannot be held against me or used in a court of law cos...I say so and do you really need a better reason than cos I say so??? Me thinks not! Now be on ur way Wink

I'm sad Sad I dunno where to look for my skipping rope. I loved that skipping rope aswell.

Go old skool and use some rope

Poundland sell rope that could be potentially used as skipping rope. Well anything can really.

use a shawl!!!!!!!!!!!1 them extra long that are potential stranglers that you have to wind round yourself SO many times. these are good.

Is it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary?

I don't want to use any of those! I want my amazing skipping rope...which actually hurt really badly if you accidently whipped someone with it :oops:

I don't want to use any of those! I want my amazing skipping rope...which actually hurt really badly if you accidently whipped someone with it :oops:

Yh..'accidentaly' who ya kiddin!

Pages