Mean Girls

34 posts / 0 new
Last post

i would say tht the meanness of girls pales in comparison to the stupidness of boys!
so much so tht there was a period in my younger days (eons and eons ago) where i went through a phase of hating all those who belonged to the clearly inferior male species (go girl power lol) but i kinda had a dilemma about whether this included my dad and brother as well...) anyways...i got over it, but yes guys can be pretty mean themselves, or the ones ive come across anyways

"Verily, in the remembrance of Allah, do hearts find rest"

bilan wrote:
i would say tht the meanness of girls pales in comparison to the stupidness of boys!
so much so tht there was a period in my younger days (eons and eons ago) where i went through a phase of hating all those who belonged to the clearly inferior male species (go girl power lol) but i kinda had a dilemma about whether this included my dad and brother as well...) anyways...i got over it, but yes guys can be pretty mean themselves, or the ones ive come across anyways

o.O !

What have they done to you?! lol

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

ThE pOwEr Of SiLeNcE wrote:
bilan wrote:

o.O !

What have they done to you?! lol

lol, they were just being themselves rlly, so just being stupid..i dnt like stupid, it annoys me and i guess i just met one stupid boy too many lol!

"Verily, in the remembrance of Allah, do hearts find rest"

Pages