Description

Discuss Anything here. Anonymous users can post.


Premier League Champions 2009/10 ?

You —

poll

Premier League Champions 2009/10 ?

Man Utd
57% (8 votes)
Chelsea
7% (1 vote)
Liverpool
7% (1 vote)
Arsenal
14% (2 votes)
Man City
7% (1 vote)
Aston Willa
7% (1 vote)
Total votes: 14
Forum

You — Sun, 16 Aug 2009 - 15:19

Arsenal had a good start yesterday - 6-1, but I guess that is what they need to do in order to crush the hopes of their fans - can't crush it as much if they give no hope in the first place.


I would love them to do well and come second at the end of the season.


YouShutup — Mon, 7 Dec 2009 - 09:15

[quote=Joie de Vivre]It's a season programme so you understand what's happening. A lot of maths went into it.[/quote]


I'm sorry but that's incorrect. Liverpool should be 20th and Chelski 19th.


You — Sun, 2 May 2010 - 16:52

Its not over yet but it seems CHelski have done it.


Premier League champions 2009/2010.


I hope this increases the pressure on the Glazers to sell up - and that they do sell up. without ruining the club.


Subscribe to General