I come in peace, Revivalers.

103 posts / 0 new
Last post

LOL it's awesome

Lets reunite the ummah under one flag LA ILAHA IL ALLAH MUHAMMADUR RASULULLAH

number uno: Dolly I like you! and no i didnt mean the sheep (even though as a true geek it did cross my mind, but i have a friend's who nickname is dolly (yeah a real life friend, shut your mouth the rest of you) so we shall call you Dollface! coz it's so not you it's you!! (am i suupose to close a bracket here? well i meant there?)

number due: Me and Tpos (the power of silence) run Revvy, as Tpos said Fboy and Bilanator are outcasts. and they thing they're the "epitome of youth" good enough to give me rollus eyus i tell ya!! (you will come to learn that i really nearly never roll my eyes, it just aint Lillyish)

number tre: Fboy dont know me, so dont listen to anything he says that has the word "lilly" in it.

number quattro: you lot should know better! especialy here coz Dollface changes her sig all the time. QUOTING THE SIG FOR FUTURE REFERENCE!?! HELLO!! at least Tpos came to her sense and did quote one sig.

number cinque: ahlan wa sahlan Dollface!! (welcome in arabic)

PS: dont be jealous Vark Daker, calling her Dollface just means less teethrotting talk to be done, i soften her everytime i call her Wink

Is it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary?

Foysol89 wrote:
LOL it's awesome

Wink Yup Yup, My sisters and I, we are why the word awesomeness was created. LOL. Blum 3

Lilly wrote:
number uno: Dolly I like you! and no i didnt mean the sheep
number due: Me and Tpos (the power of silence) run Revvy
number tre: Fboy dont know me, so dont listen to anything he says
number quattro: QUOTING THE SIG FOR FUTURE REFERENCE!?!
number cinque: ahlan wa sahlan Dollface!!
PS: dont be jealous Vark Daker

Before I say anything: LOOOOOL.
Number Ek (Im doing it Bangla styleee :P): I liketh you tooeth!! Good thing, Dolly died after a bit. :(. First they name me after a old dude now a messed up sheep with genetic disorders.
Number Dui: I shall join you in ruling this place...(if you don't mind :D)
Number Tin: I never listened to him anyway. :badgrin: I never swayed, nope, Not I!
Number Chaar: Why would you need it for future ref?!
Number Paach: Shukran Shukran!! Ana Uhibbuk! Jiddan jiddan. Blum 3 Lol, I failed my Arabic GCSE...DON'T ASK. -_-

Welcome (:

Btw I thought your name was from that Gwen Stefani song

#Before you look at the thorns of the rose , look at it's beauty. Before you complain about the heat of the sun , enjoy it's light. Before you complain about the blackness of the night, think of it's peace and quiet... #

you speak Arabic. i like you MORE now!! didnt wanna say the whole ahlan wa sahlan wa marhaban. but i'll say it now! AHLAN WA SAHLAN WA MARHABANNN

you may join, but i need commited members. so.. we'll have to see how long you last on here. btw. 4 weeks, in real AND cyber world, is eXTREMELY young. so no, you're not a newbie. you're a baby newbie. dont worry. babies are cute.

im glad ya never swayed! im well glad! and proud. dont listen to thee Fboy, he's an oldman, lost some marbles back in neverland he did.

about the sig: coz im sure you've changed your sis between the last time i was here, so i dont know what they were talking about and then again, next time you change your sig, other people who come on later and read this blog wont get anythign. because your sig changes on ALL your post (old and new) everytime you change it.

LOL that pic looks like a mid-freeze between a coupla yoga stands like the downward dog and upward bird or something lol! Not that I would ever suggest that you have any resemblance to any of the animals that I've just mentioned, I just wouldn't, soooo not me!

and Jim Bob might need to use words like sicklilly and sililly! Most probably with ur name in the same sentence Lilly!!

FYI, u and Tpos couldnt run urself out of a paper bag, let alone Revvy! (yes that DID make sense Biggrin ) Why don't u kids run along and leave Revvy to the big guns Wink

See Harry! Lills is just perving on ur name! Softening it...pah! Ya just canny go wrong with Harry, ya just canny!!

I like how a turf war's going on on the newbies block lol! Hope this doesnt make u think were 2 kindsa crazy Harry, but u love it really dont u??? Wink

ps: anyone notice how I'm diggin the Queens english a lot more these days??? Im even capitalising my I's!! Can I have my sticker now?? Biggrin
Oh and Lills its NUMERO!!!! :roll: Blum 3

"Verily, in the remembrance of Allah, do hearts find rest"

bilan wrote:
LOL that pic looks like a mid-freeze between a coupla yoga stands like the downward dog and upward bird or something lol! Not that I would ever suggest that you have any resemblance to any of the animals that I've just mentioned, I just wouldn't, soooo not me!

and Jim Bob might need to use words like sicklilly and sililly! Most probably with ur name in the same sentence Lilly!!

FYI, u and Tpos couldnt run urself out of a paper bag, let alone Revvy! (yes that DID make sense Very Happy ) Why don't u kids run along and leave Revvy to the big guns Wink

See Harry! Lills is just perving on ur name! Softening it...pah! Ya just canny go wrong with Harry, ya just canny!!

I like how a turf war's going on on the newbies block lol! Hope this doesnt make u think were 2 kindsa crazy Harry, but u love it really dont u??? Wink
ps: anyone notice how I'm diggin the Queens english a lot more these days??? Im even capitalising my I's!! Can I have my sticker now?? Biggrin

ya killing that old woman girly. ya killing her...

Lilly wrote:
bilan wrote:

ya killing that old woman girly. ya killing her...

Well, we all gotta go someday! Though this does go against what I said in the other blog...but it's ok, it doesn't count cos its a different blog, right?? RIGHT????!!!! Sad

bilan you murderer

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

ThE pOwEr Of SiLeNcE wrote:
bilan you murderer

Would you say my hands are tainted red with her blood????

bilan wrote:
bilan you murderer

it's blue you dimwit.

@MakeMeRawr_8TeenF...Gwen Stefany, Gwen Stefani...I've heard of her I think. Nut nope, no songalongadong. Just the culture...if you want to call it that.

@Lilly: I'm a baby huh... Oh well...I've heard of babies becoming Kings and Queens from birth. Biggrin Im in!! Ooo, about the signiture, I get it now. Well tenkyou.

bilan wrote:

canny go wrong with Harry, ya just canny!!
Hope this doesnt make u think were 2 kindsa crazy Harry, but u love it really dont u??? Wink

Animal like? Ya just did mate...Ya just did. Ye soo canny go wrong with Harry, ye soo canny. *FailedScottishAccent* Crazy?! You'd make the Mad Hatter proud!! Wait no, he was a lovely eccentric Bunny, who I look up to. You, Im sure, was a being very familiar with the walls of St.Clementines. Blum 3 :twisted: :badgrin: Lol

HarajukuDoll wrote:
@MakeMeRawr_8TeenF...Gwen Stefany, Gwen Stefani...I've heard of her I think. Nut nope, no songalongadong. Just the culture...if you want to call it that.

" I'd get me four Harajuku girls to (uh huh)
Inspire me and they'd come to my rescue
I'd dress them wicked, I'd give them names (yeah)
Love, Angel, Music, Baby "

Kinda creepy O.o

#Before you look at the thorns of the rose , look at it's beauty. Before you complain about the heat of the sun , enjoy it's light. Before you complain about the blackness of the night, think of it's peace and quiet... #

emoticon overload.

tell me about those walls.

please.

Lilly wrote:
bilan wrote:
bilan you murderer

it's blue you dimwit.

That was a trick question ya daisy! Theres hope for u yet old lady Wink

Hey I asked for a sticker, not a medal! THEN and only THEN may u highlight my awesome words!!!

Harry dude! crazy?? meeee????!!!! no way! u must have me confused with someone else!

bilan wrote:

Harry dude! crazy?? meeee????!!!! no way! u must have me confused with someone else!

yep you must have dollface. this thing there aint nowhere near crazy. that's way too nice, she's beyond recuperation, she's a lost case.

and dont answer her when she calls you Harry. she wanna manized the whole population. coz she's [word beyond crazy]

bilan wrote:

You are reallllyyyy dying to change my gender. Nope. NO WAY. I'm a girl, IM STAYING ONE. Do you not SEE my signiture?! You have to change someone elses gender, maybe Foysol89's. Then you can fulfil your dream of making friends with a Trans. Biggrin
(Hope Im not going too far, you guys are still after all strangers)

Those walls? Not sure, you shall have to ask Bilan, he's lived in those walls for most of his life. The crazy dude. Heard he broke out of it. Yup was in the Metro and all that.

It's funny how everyone things bilan is a guy! Oh dear!

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

Yo HD (i like that) i was just warning you about Lilly, it's up to you if you wanna listen or not.

Unlike Lillz and Fatty me and Billz don't need any help running this place, WE DO run this place, these guys just live here.

Lets reunite the ummah under one flag LA ILAHA IL ALLAH MUHAMMADUR RASULULLAH

Foysol89 wrote:
Yo HD (i like that) i was just warning you about Lilly, it's up to you if you wanna listen or not.

Unlike Lillz and Fatty me and Billz don't need any help running this place, WE DO run this place, these guys just live here.

geez/...why do i have to go round doing all this crossing out!

hard work being a..hmm... The Lilly.

i would say "hard work running this place" but i cant do that. coz i dont wanna run this place, i wanted to run the world... *sulks* i just want you to know. that these two do NOT own it.

It's funny how everyone things bilan is a guy! Oh dear!

These people need a beating...BIG TIME and its not funny! Ill laugh it off the first time, but what nr are we on now exactly????! :/

"A girls got to think of her future"
I'm with the winning team!!! Blum 3
Don't kill meeee... Feleeeezeeee.

bilan wrote:

These people need a beating...BIG TIME and its not funny! Ill laugh it off the first time,

Wait...So you ARE a girl?! Blum 3

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

IT GOT POSTED THREEEEEEEEEE TIMESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I know. -_-
It's because, the Laptop, The internet and I all agreed.

u people make me sick :neutral:

Pages