**ED LOVES TIGERS!**

161 posts / 0 new
Last post

"naj" wrote:

yes true mashALLAH....some people in particular...

like i previously stated names are a great influence on people....

but talking of you....lol you aint no lion

k, whatevaa.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Med" wrote:
ewwwwwwww monkeys are nasty, they make me laugh but I dont thiink they particularly beautiful.
Having said that, its hard being this beautiful - I tend to compare everything with myself and it always fallss WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY short.

[size=9]sighs[/size]

Anyways, I like those crossbreeds between tigers and lions, mashaALLAH magnificent.

Here is a man with some taste!

Monkeys are nasty - i'm terrified of the germs they carry.

Tigons and Ligers are awesome - one of them is sterile the other is not so its literally a whole new species!

Two pages for Tigerdom!!!!

We're 2% on our way to the 45 we had on the old forums

"Don Karnage" wrote:

Tigons and Ligers are awesome - one of them is sterile the other is not so its literally a whole new species!

i KNOW!!!

Bruv, one of them is double the size of its parents and the other is about half the size of its parents. Which is which?

But mashaALLAH, they are beautiful creatures. Would love to own one of them, 4get these people with tigers and lions and panthers. I want to get mysefl a liger!

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

what is a liger?

tiger??????

"Med" wrote:
"Don Karnage" wrote:

i KNOW!!!

Bruv, one of them is double the size of its parents and the other is about half the size of its parents. Which is which?

But mashaALLAH, they are beautiful creatures. Would love to own one of them, 4get these people with tigers and lions and panthers. I want to get mysefl a liger!

I [i]think[/i] the liger is the nonsterile larger one - and the tigon is the smaller:

Liger:

[img]

Tigon:

[img]

That site is completely auf deutsch but it's got some awesome pics!

"naj" wrote:
what is a liger?

tiger??????

ligers and tigons and bears oh my!

A liger and a tigon are a crossbreed between lions and tigers. Ligers are HUGE and can reproduce - Tigons are small and cannot.

But they are both awesome, they have traits of both tigers and lions and they are very very intelligent hunters

WAYYYY!! very magnificent creation of ALLAH indeed...

"naj" wrote:

i think baby chimps are awfully cute aswell....got one back home

i prefer them over pigs of the sea

I always knew u was a goodun Naj, lol@ at the Dolpins, u certainly put the Dolphins loving freaks in there place Lol

Tigers don't make me laugh, are their adorables as chimps and can they do some of the following.

[img]

[img]

[img]

[img]

[img]
[img]

[img]

I know they all look so adorable.

I think my job is done here. Blum 3

"A true Muslim is thankful to Allah in prosperity, and resigned to His will in adversity."

[url=http//

"naj" wrote:

:shock: naj how cud u say such a thing?! Cray 2 no joke thats not nice at all... :? Dolphins are amazing creatures, one of the most intelligent IMO, subhanAllah.

"yuit" wrote:
I always knew u was a goodun Naj, lol@ at the Dolpins, u certainly put the Dolphins loving freaks in there place Lol

Tigers don't make me laugh, are their adorables as chimps and can they do some of the following.

Yuit i used to think chimps were ok but some of ur pics just put me off em for life! Fool y chimps anyway, monkeys are much cuter, and more mischievous. Lol

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

"yuit" wrote:
"naj" wrote:

i think baby chimps are awfully cute aswell....got one back home

[img]

[img]

[img]

[img]

[img]
[img]

[img]

I know they all look so adorable.

I think my job is done here. Blum 3

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww so cute, espec the end ones....[b][size=7]hehehe[/size][/b] look so cheeky Blum 3

guess not the only 1 den!

"*DUST*" wrote:
"naj" wrote:

:shock: naj how cud u say such a thing?! Cray 2 no joke thats not nice at all... :? Dolphins are amazing creatures, one of the most intelligent IMO, subhanAllah.

oops im sorry !

i know their intelligent but they are known to me as the pigs of the sea..

awfully not cute....but however thats just me, sorry to have offended ya!

sorryyyyyyyy ! Biggrin

"naj" wrote:
"*DUST*" wrote:
"naj" wrote:

oops im sorry !

i know their intelligent but they are known to me as the pigs of the sea..

awfully not cute....but however thats just me, sorry to have offended ya!

sorryyyyyyyy ! Biggrin

i have seen some in real life so i can tell u with certainty that they are in fact beautiful creatures.

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

speaking of beautiful creatures . . .

a well groomed horse is magnificent. MashaALLAH.

saw a horsedance in pakistan in summer. MashaALLAH they look brilliant. Horses are wonderful creation.

ALLAH MOST HIGH swears by the steads of war in Amma Para.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

you have ?

thats cool.....i've seen em on telly, is there a major difference ? Smile

"Med" wrote:
speaking of beautiful creatures . . .

a well groomed horse is magnificent. MashaALLAH.

saw a horsedance in pakistan in summer. MashaALLAH they look brilliant. Horses are wonderful creation.

ALLAH MOST HIGH swears by the steads of war in Amma Para.

Hear hear!! Biggrin that post belongs in the horseriding thread Med. Smile

"naj" wrote:
you have ?

thats cool.....i've seen em on telly, is there a major difference ? Smile

seeing any animal in real life is double the fun, doubly amazing, and yes, they are much more beautiful when u see them in action.

I agree it is more fun seeing any kind of animal in real life then seeing them on TV.

Who is the cat of the Forum? MEZ!
Your damn right!

Man those things are ugly.

[img]

Hey! Bengalis that actually visit Bangladesh - I have an [i]amazingly[/i] idiotic question for yall...

Do Bengal tigers actually roam around in the wilds of Bangladesh?

Like there are always dear roaming around our property in Charleston - almost hit one in a golf cart once

Do you have tigers roaming into your lawns and stuff!!

I think i'd venture into the forests just looking for one - i'd get mauled and would probably die - but it would be awesome!!!

Who called my dolphins such disgustin names Cray 2 your officially in my bad books :evil:

Dolphins are lovely/cute and like Aasiyah said very intelligent....

"Don Karnage" wrote:
Like there are always dear...

[size=7]deer... Blum 3 [/size]

"*DUST*" wrote:
"Don Karnage" wrote:
Like there are always dear...

[size=7]deer... Blum 3 [/size]

:roll: *smacks forehead*

I've been working on this senior project for too long

"Angel" wrote:
Who called my dolphins such disgustin names Cray 2 your officially in my bad books :evil:

Dolphins are lovely/cute and like Aasiyah said very intelligent....

I like Dolphins - and Sharks.

My parents just bought a shark!

Dolphins can [i]kill[/i] sharks, because they are more intelligent and bludgeon them to death. Dolphins are kinda like water horses - friendly... they let you swim with them (manta rays do too - that's fun do it if you ever get the chance) and they are gentle.

They're just not as cool as Tigers.

"Don Karnage" wrote:

What!! :shock:

Were would keep such huge creatures and feed them meat all the time!!

They must be expensive to keep!

Your damn right!

"Mez" wrote:
"Don Karnage" wrote:

What!! :shock:

Were would keep such huge creatures and feed them meat all the time!!

They must be expensive to keep!

I dunno - haven't seen it yet. Mom just sorta mentioned it when she called the other day.

They do impulsive stuff like this a lot actually...

You must be excited to see them!!

Your damn right!

"Mez" wrote:
You must be excited to see them!!

I'm more excited to swim with the shark.

I find sharks scary!! on TV

I heard that if you are swimming with them and you get a cute and bleed they would go after you?

Your damn right!

Pages