David Cameron denies parenting classes 'nanny state'

Titanium wrote:
I think they should just advocate that only have children if you WANT to and not because it was a by product of a physical activity.

How many people truly want children?

And not for the child bnft and other perks that come with it?

Ask any parent and they'll  go on a rant our children want this our children want that and it ends I wish I didn't have any  

My English is not very good

lollywood wrote:

Ask any parent and they'll go on a rant our children want this our children want that and it ends I wish I didn't have any  

Hmmm, how about you go and ask some parents! Children have needs and wants, fine line between them! I asked one set of parents (and I'm sure many more will agree that) some children can be troublesome but they have no regrets with having children and children are a blessing!

Hummus wrote:
Hmmm, how about you go and ask some parents! Children have needs and wants, fine line between them! I asked one set of parents (and I'm sure many more will agree that)

Wants and needs

Needs

Roof over their head, food, water, cloths, How many children are just happy with that?   

What kids want

PC, laptop, new smart phone, Ipad-Ipod, MP3/MP4 HD TV, Bluray, PS3, DVD player, if you have more then 1 child then in x times these things   

Hummus wrote:
some children can be troublesome but they have no regrets with having children and children are a blessing!

I don't know

My English is not very good