MESSI OR RONALDO?

The old long debate for footy fanatics

messi or ronaldo... who is the best in the world?

last 3 years it has been messi.. this year it looks like ronaldo?

so who do you think is the best?

Messi is regarded best of all time?

Ronaldo whilst he was at Utd Blum 3
Then Messi because because Messi is a better plater and also because I didn't like Ronaldo's arrogance! But recently I've been watching him and remembering why I loved him. I can't believe both missed penalties in the champions league semi final! As if there's no barcalona or Madrid in the final!

Crazy stats

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

Seriously? Are we asking this question?

Who's more humble and level headed? Messi!

Who is an asset and inspiration to his people? Messi!

Who makes many (including me) proud to be short? Messi!

“Before death takes away what you are given, give away whatever there is to give.”

Mawlana Jalal ud Din Rumi

The Lamp wrote:

Seriously? Are we asking this question?

Who's more humble and level headed? Messi!

Who is an asset and inspiration to his people? Messi!

he said it all!

The Lamp wrote:

lol

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

Thanks guys! Smile

“Before death takes away what you are given, give away whatever there is to give.”

me: I don't mind Ronaldo being arrogant now that I've found out he supports Palestine

person2: It's not arrogance if you can back it up

me: what?! ..well look at Messi, he's not like that!

person2: yeah, different personalities. If everyone was like Messi, the world would be a boring place.

Quote:
 forward  has donated €2,400 to Palestinian children in Gaza, the Arabic site of the club's 'Classico' network has revealed. Ronaldo gave away  shoes to the foundation, which in turn sold the boots at a public auction and will now dedicate the funds to schools in Gaza According to the network, bidding began at €700 and was finally concluded at €2,400.

During his spell at Manchester United, Ronaldo was photographed wearing the Palestinian head cover, the kufiyyeh, which was seen as support for the Palestinian cause.

WAKEY WAKEY PEOPLE: Hello!! England are out the Euro's -.- *Sniff Sniff*

All eyes are on Ronaldo, this time. You could feel the pressure on him and in the first few matches you could tell how hard he was trying, yet he wasn't gaining much! But he finally managed to gain a good win in the quarter finals!

Smile

No it wouldn't! There are many more fascinating traits to Messi, he just doesn't announce them in the same way as Ronaldo!

As of today, well yesterday, Messi holds the world record of most goals in a year - 86 and counting!

The Lamp wrote:

No it wouldn't! There are many more fascinating traits to Messi, he just doesn't announce them in the same way as Ronaldo!

lol did you watch the programme on ITV4 about Messi the other day? It was on quite late so I didn't watch it all but it was pretty good. It was called "Messi- World's greatest player" ! It came on straight after the Mourihnio documentary which was great watch! 

And going back to Ronaldo this article may show you a side to him that isn't talked about much, well not praised as much.