Egypt plans for farewell sharia intercourse law

Egypt's plans for farewell intercourse law so husbands can have SEX with DEAD wives  branded a complete nonsense

Proposals that would have seen Egyptian husbands legally allowed to have sex with their dead wives for up to six hours after their death have been branded a 'complete nonsense'.

The controversial new law was claimed, in Arab media, to be part of a raft of measures being introduced by the Islamist-dominated parliament

Read more:

Why would anyone in their right mind want to have sexual intercourse with their dead wife?!

As Muslims, we believe that the Nikaah between that married couple is now broken, it's finished, it's all over!

Hummus wrote:

Why would anyone in their right mind want to have sexual intercourse with their dead wife?!

Its sick but someone in Egypt probably wanted too

Now they want to say its not true  

My English is not very good

It might have been fake the entire way through!

The original source for this was a blog and I have seen no actual link to official legislation or draft legislation.

For now I will see this as simply propaganda that is out to malign the new parliament without actually being true.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

You wrote:

The original source for this was a blog and I have seen no actual link to official legislation or draft legislation.

Who made the blog was it someone from the Egp gov?

You wrote:

For now I will see this as simply propaganda that is out to malign the new parliament without actually being true.

Why can't Muslims propagate?

If its propaganda then why this?  

people can spread whatever they want.

Why this? because someone decided to, and others decided to take it on board.

Who made the blog was it someone from the Egp gov?

No. Some blogger.

That is like you making a declaration and then the world taking it seriously.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

You wrote:

people can spread whatever they want.

Why this? because someone decided to, and others decided to take it on board.

How stupid of them

You wrote:

No. Some blogger.

Were they from Egypt?  

You wrote:

That is like you making a declaration and then the world taking it seriously.

Now that's asking for a miracle to happen