Blitz on Families Raking in Benifits

ALMOST 200 families with 10 or more children each get £60,000 a year in hand-outs, new figures reveal.

These huge broods in workless households are costing taxpayers nearly £12million a year.

The figures, released by the Department for Work and Pensions, will fuel fears that some welfare scroungers are having large families simply to increase their state-funded incomes.

They revealed that a workless family with 10 children under the age of 18 could receive around £1,177-a-week in benefits by claiming Jobseeker’s Allowance, Child Tax Credits, Housing Benefit, Council Tax Benefit and Child Benefit. This adds up to £61,204 a year.

And last night ministers vowed to continue to crack down on the lavish expenditure by capping benefits for all households at a maximum of £500 a week

Do you have a job?

I wouldnt want to be your colleague. You seem like a horrible vindictive person.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

families with 10 or more children each get £60,000 a year in -raking-in-benefits

10 children, do they not have anything else to do?

My English is not very good

lollywood wrote:
10 children, do they not have anything else to do?

What could be more noble that raising tax payers who will pay for your pension?

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

You wrote:
Do you have a job?

yes

You wrote:

I wouldnt want to be your colleague. You seem like a horrible vindictive person.

You’ve up set me:(
I did not make this story up
Why would you want to have 10 children?
remembering all their name would be challenge

You wrote:

What could be more noble that raising tax payers who will pay for your pension?

Parents not working are the kids going to work?