Dammaj under siege

Dammaj a city located in Yemen and more particularly a school there is under siege by a group called Houthis. and well.. looks like hardcore fighting so just wanted to ask people to make duah coz brothers defending the place are getting killed.

the school is international and it accepts families and stuff so there's children in there as well as young people from all over the world.

i cant seem to be able to find any current current news. All ive got is dating back to late nov/early december. but please do rememember our brothers and sisters in your duahs.

nice article. not sure if bias.

coz it seems the school is a "salafi" school and is describe by wiki as being

run by hard-core Salafis[1] and is known to have a number of students with links to al-Qaeda,[8] including several prominent al-Qaeda leaders which graduated from the school[9] although it's founder Imam Muqbil bin Haadi al-Waadi’ee rejected Osama bin Laden in the 1990s.[10]

allow me to be totally sceptical of this whole quote.

that aside... the fact of teh matter = muslims fighting each other. Duah time. Please.

Will do insha Allah and while we're at it may aswell make dua for the entire ummah, for the ones that are suffering and the ones that living in ease. Though i worry more for us who live a life of ease.

Lets reunite the ummah under one flag LA ILAHA IL ALLAH MUHAMMADUR RASULULLAH

Assalam alaykum,

So sad what's happening in Damaaj right now, my childrens father is actually studying there and also my friend's husband and they're not able to get out. Have just been told that Shaykh Yahya Al-Hajooree's brother got hit by a sniper,may Allaah have mercy on him, ameen, plus an 8mth old baby.

Du'a is the best thing we can do for them insha Allaah, and I ask Allaah to either destroy or guide these evil people who are doing this, ameen.