when The Revival website is down...

refresh the page every 5 seconds.... It might be back up!
4% (1 vote)
check every few minutes.
14% (4 votes)
find something else to do
21% (6 votes)
eat jaffa cakes
11% (3 votes)
I have a life dammit!
50% (14 votes)
Total votes: 28

Yes, it was routine maintenance by the hosting company (which I had forgotten about even. Totally unrelated to me going for a nap. [repeat to myself: The world will not fall apart while I sleep!])

They schedule it for the last Wednesday of each month but rarely need to take sites offline.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Err I can't really pick one as I do 1) first but then get bored and do 2) but then get bored and do 3)
Actually I'm always doing 3) in the background

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

but never 5?

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

No point lying is there? Blum 3

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

You wrote:
eat jaffa cakes

I thought they were haram?

My English is not very good

lollywood wrote:
You wrote:
eat jaffa cakes

I thought they were haram?

EH WHAT?!

yeah, i do all of them. well..havent eaten a jaffa in AGEEESS but i do 1 then go on facebook and be like REVVY IS DOWNN!!! then my hand starts hurting to it becomes 2. then i try 3 then im too depressed to i usually go to bed. all the while telling myself 5. but it dont work.

taddaaaaaa

#how to be a revvy addict#

Is it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary?

Lilly wrote:

Lol

you need to teach others how to do it properly.

You wrote:
Lilly wrote:

Lol

this is tip number 67. i just made up that number. actually i think it should be 18. i like 18.

i have a dream.. that one day! one day our children will walk the Earth carrying in their bags a book entitled "how to be a revvy addict". i have a dream that one day this book will be studied in school as part of the national curriculum!!

Lilly wrote:
You wrote:
Lilly wrote:

Lol

this is tip number 67. i just made up that number. actually i think it should be 18. i like 18.

i have a dream.. that one day! one day our children will walk the Earth carrying in their bags a book entitled "how to be a revvy addict". i have a dream that one day this book will be studied in school as part of the national curriculum!!

...so what's the actual tip? Blum 3

Lilly wrote:

EH WHAT?!

yeah, i do all of them. well..havent eaten a jaffa in AGEEESS but i do 1 then go on facebook and be like REVVY IS DOWNN!!! then my hand starts hurting to it becomes 2. then i try 3 then im too depressed so i usually go to bed. all the while telling myself 5. but it dont work.

taddaaaaaa

that's the tip. "what to do when Revvy is down

Lilly wrote:
You wrote:
Lilly wrote:

Lol

any chance u had this dream during a visit of Puff the Dragon? Blum 3

"Verily, in the remembrance of Allah, do hearts find rest"

ok, that was a long annoying one.

very stressful.

Lilly wrote:
Lilly wrote:

EH WHAT?!

yeah, i do all of them. well..havent eaten a jaffa in AGEEESS but i do 1 then go on facebook and be like REVVY IS DOWNN!!! then my hand starts hurting to it becomes 2. then i try 3 then im too depressed so i usually go to bed. all the while telling myself 5. but it dont work.

taddaaaaaa

that's the tip. "what to do when Revvy is down

I saw myself following this advice ALOT recently...

I bought Jaffa Cakes yesterday Smile .......but it was finished before i could even eat one Sad ....selfish siblings x)

Lets reunite the ummah under one flag LA ILAHA IL ALLAH MUHAMMADUR RASULULLAH

Hey how comes i can't edit my post? :/ that means i can't delete either once i press send :shock:

i cant edit either| must be something to do with that long revvy being down thing.

ahh is WAS so STRESSFUL! but stress was significantly reducedby that shouting corner thiny. so cute.

and i find staying away from pc totally helped. a lot. se im back and revvy is back! happy times!!!

When the site is down..I am not a happy bunny!

Admin, did u write the 'oops i did it again?'

Lilly wrote:

i cant edit either

that shouting corner thiny. so cute.

+1

bilan wrote:

Biggrin

You wrote:
bilan wrote:

Biggrin

Lol

Foysol89 wrote:
Hey how comes i can't edit my post? :/

I have no idea why not - works for me.

You wrote:
Foysol89 wrote:
Hey how comes i can't edit my post? :/

I have no idea why not - works for me.

No fair :/

Revvy's back on!!!!!!

When it was off, there was these really cool smileys Biggrin

I think i'm kinda becoming addicted to Revvy - i don't even know how taht's possible cos I'm not on here alot.......(I don't think)

Death is the end of time. Not the end of Life.

Smile Biggrin

Ocean wrote:
I check my horoscope to see what they had predicted and their predictions for the day after...

lol

i'd just like to say that reading horoscope is not a good thing to do. because only Allah knows the unseen. and i know you might have been joking, but just for future readers etc.. im not condoning this act.. im pretty much condemning it. there's a hadith that says:

Muslim Book 026, Hadith Number 5540.

Safiyya reported from some of the wives of Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) having said: He who visits a diviner ('Arraf) and asks him about anything, his prayers extending to forty nights will not be accepted.

may Alah guide us all.

Does that also include when you dont actually believe what it says?

I would say that a fortune teller is a little different from horroscopes (but in the same territory) and sometimes people look at them to see what the crazy things mentioned are.

are you arguing that its not wrong to read horoscope?

You wrote:
bilan wrote:

Biggrin

*smh* lol! loved it.

Lilly wrote:

No.

Just that that hadith may not apply to it and may have been a way to combat the superstitions held by the arab society at the time.

as such for non superstitious people, reading them "for the lols" is not the worst crime they can commit and people even often spoof them for fun.

If people on the other hand actually believe in star signs and horroscopes etc, that is a major issue.

You wrote:
Lilly wrote:

No.

Just that that hadith may not apply to it and may have been a way to combat the superstitions held by the arab society at the time.

as such for non superstitious people, reading them "for the lols" is not the worst crime they can commit and people even often spoof them for fun.

If people on the other hand actually believe in star signs and horroscopes etc, that is a major issue.

True..but still it's best to stay away from those things completely.

You wrote:
Lilly wrote:

No.

i was very much asking Ocean...

isnt there a hadith that says if you go to fortune teller just to see what they say your prayers dont get accepted for 40 days and another saying if you believe it then you've basically commited shirk.

i dont think its a "for the lols" matter.

Pages