Gaddafi falls

Well, the rebels have entered Tripoli, there seems to be some sense of jubilation in some segments of the capital while others are still held by Gaddafi's forces.

Gaddafi's son Saif al Islam Gaddafi has been captured and this seems like the ned of the civil war and of the Gaddafi regime.

Now the hard work starts of rebuilding the state - NATO has offered its assistance, which Abdul Bari Atwan of Al Quds on BBC News said was just them/us telling the rebels who is actually in charge.

40- 42 years of rule is about to come to an end soon

You could say un-saif al Islam now

I think he should have gone aaages ago, why do these people want to hang on for soooo long, is it because of the obvious power money and all that

One of Gaddafi's sons got killed not so long ago along with some of his grand children and I think his daughter died in 1986 when the US attacked his palace

My English is not very good

That is the son, not the ruler.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

You wrote:
That is the son, not the ruler.

What a nice father to have put your son in harms way and hide your self

you dont need to comment on everything you know.

If you dont know about the situation, no need to be all big headed about it. It is offputting.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

You wrote:
you dont need to comment on everything you know.

If you dont know about the situation, no need to be all big headed about it. It is offputting.

I know this much he has been in power for 40 or 42 years had this not have happened one of his sons would have been next in line to take over-the media was saying that it would have been saif's turn next

Its not only him but a lot of the leaders in the middle east are like that, I wonder what is going to happen in Saudi?