Extremistic Idiots.

Gary Smith, 38, was beaten as he walked to Central Foundation Girls' School in Bow, east London, last July.

The gang left him unconscious after attacking him with a metal rod and a brick, Snaresbrook Crown Court heard.

Read whole story

This teacher is a GREAt teacher and these guys are NOOBS. of the lowest degree.

they dont even have coherent reasons for what they've done.

and how is that a fair fight?!
how dare them try and kill him?
a brick and a metal rod?! dont they have lives?!
and how dare them say " he shouldnt teach Islam he's not Muslim" dude, if YA are out there beating up people, who is at school teaching Islam? :roll:

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

May Allah guide them back to the Straight Path. and show them their wrong.
and May Allah guide this teacher to Islam too, coz he's so cool.

check out what he

The court heard Mr Smith suffered multiple injuries, has a permanent 4.7in (12cm) long deep scar across his left cheek, and the whole of the facial part of his skull was broken.

nearly didnt recognize the picture...

Is it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary?

Apparently one of the 4 was also under surveilance for other unislamic activities.

(I cant remember which, I read that yesterday or the day before or something.)

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

The court heard how the men were only caught out because Akmol Hussein's car was being bugged on an unrelated matter. On the surveillance tape they were heard to plan the attack and it was also clear that they had lain in wait for Mr Smith as he walked to school on other mornings as they spoke of how they had been unsuccessful on other occasions.

Serves them right, me I would hijack him and them cap him in the back of the head in some deserted alley, that is if he is conconting islamic teachings and driving people away from islam, otherwise he can live.

Lilly wrote:

This teacher is a GREAt teacher

my respect for you has now gone into the minus numbers...

this wasn't a muslim school right? So any teacher of any creed could teach there, and yes non muslim teachers can teach muslims islam, and muslim teachers can teach christian students christianity. Or as with my school one teacher covered all the religions. My point being if you want your daughters, nieces,etc to be taught a comprehensive and more correct islamic curriculum with the islamic level of modesty you require then dont send them to state schools, even if it is an all girls one, it is still secular in ethos.

If i was that incensed by what a teacher was teaching or the teaching method i would remove my child from the school not go and attack the teacher. My parents always told me to have the upmost respect for my teachers muslim or otherwise, and even if my teacher was in the wrong i was to shut up and take any punishments they were handing out. i believe they were right, respect your elders especially those that are teaching you.

“O my people! Truly, this life of the world is nothing but a (quick passing) enjoyment, and verily, the hereafter that is the home that will remain forever.” [Ghafir : 39]

I knew one of the guy; the youngest one out of them. My mate knew the rest. I've been hearing that him teaching RE wasn't the true reason why they beat him up though.

heard it was something to do with the girls rebelling and stuff.

STIIIIL

and @Hajjar: however much respect i have for elders and teachers on top of that. if they are wrong. then i tell them. coz they're humans and humans make mistakes and forget

i might be elss quick at correcting if its minor thing. or if its an Islamic subject..but still...