The Revival forum is causing Islamophobia

i told editor not to call it "voice of the Muslim youth" :roll:

a chritian m8 of mine has been on the forum and this was the feedback i got from him

[i]"the members on the forum advocate mass deportations, naziesque final solutions, or physical violence and repression against other religions."[/i]

(thats referring to ppl wanting israil dismantelled, Med wanting saudi non-muslims killed, and muslims converting to other religions being killed under the barberic shariah law)

he also said:

[i]"and when I read the things coming from people like Med who are simultaneously told to shut up in the presence of the american and his army - and agreed with in tacit - you are communicating to me that somebody is trying to trick me. "[/i]

So ppl what do you have to say for your self :!: :?: :evil:

As far as I know, Med is a Muslim youth.

yea but he don't represent the muslim youth :roll:

and do loads of other muslims have the same views as him? :roll:

What you put in the hearts of others; is what goes back into your own heart…

No one's “view” here represents the Voice of the Muslim youth. The voice of the Muslim youth is diverse.

Some views are more readily accepted than others, some are not.

Some views are in the majority whilst others are in the minority.

However, everyone is entitled to their opinion.

And this small forum does not represent the Muslim Ummah.

You see Judda, you have called he Shariah Brutal many times.

I disagree. But I allow your views.

Same with everyone elses.

Aslong as they are not offensive/blasphemous, I can stand them.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Hello,

If I can. I think it says more about your Christian mates state of mind than the state of this forum. There are a lot worse ones out there. And I think people with the same or similar ideas as Med have been challenged before.
Nazism is about racism not religious interpretation. I think your friend has some serious issues to address before he uses phrases like "...the members on the forum...." and "... somebody is trying to trick me..." he sounds completely paranoid.

Bye.

looooooooooooooooool i am hoping he's reading this :twisted:

Med is a muslim youth-

most of the time people dont agree with him-so what?

apparently ur a muslim youth too-99% of the times no one agree's with u

people dont always agree with me either

SO WHAT? :roll:

NO ONE here represents the Muslim youth-

all of us put together represent the voice of the muslim youth

btw if anyone has an issue with anything here-they should express their views in public

sneaking round and having convo's about other members says a LOT about that individual :roll:

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
Med is a muslim youth-

lol lilsis I didn’t hear you speak out against the fact that Muslims who reject Islam should get killed when Med said it in your sisters “to be a Muslim thread”, I didn’t hear anyone speak out when Med said Saudi Non Muslims should be killed and I should be battered up for defending them (which is part of my duty as a Muslim). and i NEVER heard u speak out when Med wanted israil annihilated (well i'm a hypocrit 4 saying that) but u never spoke out did u?

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
apparently ur a muslim youth too-99% of the times no one agree's with u

yea I know u want Saudi Muslims dead but c’mon lilsis have a heart…

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
all of us put together represent the voice of the muslim youth

we represent the forum, not the youth.

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
btw if anyone has an issue with anything here-they should express their views in public

lol I always do… but it seems to get deleted

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
sneaking round and having convo's about other members says a LOT about that individual :roll:

ur sis was an exception…

"Judda" wrote:
"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
Med is a muslim youth-

lol lilsis I didn’t hear you speak out against the fact that Muslims who reject Islam should get killed when Med said it in your sisters “to be a Muslim thread”, I didn’t hear anyone speak out when Med said Saudi Non Muslims should be killed and I should be battered up for defending them (which is part of my duty as a Muslim). and i NEVER heard u speak out when Med wanted israil annihilated (well i'm a hypocrit 4 saying that) but u never spoke out did u?

How much BS do u speak-but u dont see me spending any of my time argueing with u either

cos ur not worth my time

in fact most members here ignore u-cos ur just not worth the time and effort

I disagree with nearly everything Med says-But that doesnt mean that I'll spend all my time argueing every single point of his

i just think its pathetic that u dont have the nerve to talk about people in public cos u know ur argument would just get ripped aprt-so u spend all ur time sending PM's behind people's back

or at least u used to until ur PM right was taken away

I agree with lilsis, all of us represent oursleves and together we represent a small portion of the muslim youth. Too be honest i don't bother reading all the threads, just the one that interest me. Plus i also don't see the point in getting involve in all agruments, it require a full time job too do that. In all honestly this is still probably one of the most light hearted forum arund. You can choose to focus on what you want really, but as a person that is saying more about you, then any of us.

"A true Muslim is thankful to Allah in prosperity, and resigned to His will in adversity."

[url=http//

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:

i just think its pathetic that u dont have the nerve to talk about people in public cos u know ur argument would just get ripped aprt-so u spend all ur time sending PM's behind people's back

lol calm down lilsis

i only talked about ur sis behind her back coz i reckon she is just as stuck up as u, i DID send u da PM to let u know, i am not that much if a coward.

so you do reject the ahadith which say muslims who reject islam shud be killed? :?:

good, good Biggrin Biggrin

"Judda" wrote:
i told editor not to call it "voice of the Muslim youth" :roll:

a chritian m8 of mine has been on the forum and this was the feedback i got from him

[i]"the members on the forum advocate mass deportations, naziesque final solutions, or physical violence and repression against other religions."[/i]

(thats referring to ppl wanting israil dismantelled, Med wanting saudi non-muslims killed, and muslims converting to other religions being killed under the barberic shariah law)

he also said:

[i]"and when I read the things coming from people like Med who are simultaneously told to shut up in the presence of the american and his army - and agreed with in tacit - you are communicating to me that somebody is trying to trick me. "[/i]

So ppl what do you have to say for your self :!: :?: :evil:

:roll:

Judda I told you i'm not going to help you get your PM privileges back so you can stop baiting the members.

Didn't anybody recognize the first post? - It was my (I see quite modified) response to the "send all the jews back to Europe" post which I posted a while back in response to JUDDA AND MED'S AGREEMENT THAT JEWS SHOULD BE DEPORTED - and many if not all of you agreed with me. Hang on while I post a link to the thread.

Ah - here it is:
[url=

Starting with "Oh Med"

The second communication was a PM in which I was responding to Judda's eventual concession on the forum that mass deportation is probably a bad thing - and then his conversations in private which seemed to have a different connotation.

So I got the impression I was being tricked

"Don Karnage" wrote:

Judda I told you i'm not going to help you get your PM privileges back so you can stop baiting the members.

lol and when did i ask 4 ur help?

"Don Karnage" wrote:
JUDDA AND MED'S AGREEMENT THAT JEWS SHOULD BE DEPORTED - and many if not all of you agreed with me. Hang on while I post a link to the thread.

Ah - here it is:
[url=

Starting with "Oh Med"

SHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh they dont know i was on about u.... until u mentioned it :roll:

i thought the thread was called "Aleph-Alif" :?:

Quote:
(thats referring to ppl wanting israil dismantelled, Med wanting saudi non-muslims killed, and muslims converting to other religions being killed under the "barberic shariah law")
(Judah)

[i]Judah[/i], you call yourself Muslim, but yet you call the Shar'iah Law "barbaric"?

He is young.

he is foolish.

Inshallah he will learn.

however he is good at fishing...

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Anybody notice how quiet things are when Judda's not around?

Judda stop lying

1st ofall, nobody but you would go through so much trouble looking thru a thesaurus lookin for wrds like the ones your "friend" used. Nobody talks like that.

and 2nd, u really have no friends.

_____________- -SupeRazor- -_______________

Some ppl make their goals the stars.
They may live n die n never reach the stars,
but in the darkness of the night, those stars will guide them to their destination.
Becuz they made them in their eyesight

"razor" wrote:
Judda stop lying

1st ofall, nobody but you would go through so much trouble looking thru a thesaurus lookin for wrds like the ones your "friend" used. Nobody talks like that.

lol ohhh man. I'm just going to leave that as it is and hope Angel never sees it.

Razor I was totally misquoted (thus the links I provided)

"razor" wrote:

I wonder who is more childish. Judas, or razor?

"Admin" wrote:
"razor" wrote:

I dunno who's younger?

I said childish, not younger.

for a snob you fail at basic comprehension!

:twisted:

(soon that will say 'for a The Man'... for a while...)

"Admin" wrote:
I said childish, not younger.

for a The Man you fail at basic comprehension!

:twisted:

(soon that will say 'for a The Man'... for a while...)

.... that is a mighty confusing post Admin

"Admin" wrote:
"razor" wrote:

i often wonder that too Lol

but razor is smart childish

while the other is d.umb childish

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

"Admin" wrote:

its my hobby

what ur hobby?

Yusuf do u find it acceptable that if a person chooses to reject islam that they should be killed?

"Don Karnage" wrote:
Anybody notice how quiet things are when Judda's not around?

lol i'm still around :twisted:

i never actually left...

"Judda" wrote:
"Admin" wrote:

its my hobby

what ur hobby?

[b]Yusuf do u find it acceptable that if a person chooses to reject islam that they should be killed?[/b]

I think before anyone answers tha question, a scholars interpretation of the law is required, and its relevence in todays life, and those who would come under the law.

I say this because, even though a person may hav been born into a muslim family, duznt mean they will act it. Muslims nowadays are out drinking, clubbing and fornicating and rejected the ritual prayer and every other aspect and characteristic of which a muslim should possess and live by.

So, who is it that rejects islam, someone who calls themselves muslim, yet day in day out are sinning and not praying and thanking the Lord Allah SWT, or those who were once muslims, but now say they are no longer muslim, or both?

I say this not in a state of mind where i feel i am without sin, but infact feeling i too should come under the law.[/b]

_____________- -SupeRazor- -_______________

Some ppl make their goals the stars.
They may live n die n never reach the stars,
but in the darkness of the night, those stars will guide them to their destination.
Becuz they made them in their eyesight

razor how old r u?

"razor" wrote:

I say this because, even though a person may hav been born into a muslim family, duznt mean they will act it. Muslims nowadays are out drinking, clubbing and fornicating and rejected the ritual prayer and every other aspect and characteristic of which a muslim should possess and live by.

r u suggesting we shud kill dem too?

"razor" wrote:

So, who is it that rejects islam, someone who calls themselves muslim, yet day in day out are sinning and not praying and thanking the Lord Allah SWT, or those who were once muslims, but now say they are no longer muslim, or both?

niether are muslims but the one that declares it gets killed...

"razor" wrote:

I say this not in a state of mind where i feel i am without sin, but infact feeling i too should come under the law.

huh?

Razer cut the crap and get straight to the bloody point!

do u believe they shud be killed for rejecting islam?

i speak on behalf of razor....[size=7]you should be killed[/size]

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

"Black Prince" wrote:
[size=7]you should be killed[/size]

why?