My part in society as an individual - Dawah

[color=blue][b]Asalamu alaikum wr wb!

Insh'Allah! i'll b doin a speech in few weeks time bout "My part in society as an individual" which will include daw'ah.

As this is my first time i was wondering if sum1 culd giv me sum help n ideas especially sum references 4rm Qur'an and Hadith.

Your feedback wuld b much appreciated.

Fi Iman'Allah

p.s me gt no idea wat to talk bout :oops: ..neva dne a proper speech in my life[/b][/color]

talk about using wisdom.

And about da'wah through example, insead of just shouting at others.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

dnt worry about it sis im sure you'l be jus fine!

um well you could talk about where you think you fit in in society and what role you play esp being a Muslim and a Muslim woman at that!?

not sure bout references n stuff...what sort of references you looking 4 in particular?

"Admin" wrote:
talk about using wisdom.

And about da'wah through example, insead of just shouting at others.

[color=blue][b]Shouting at others is one of the thingz crossed of my list. Anyway in such a space theres no time 4 me to shout n scream at others.

All im after is an idea like i sed particularly references.

Normally i cum across many references but wen the times cum n i really need them i 4get all bout them n cant rememba were i saw them. :oops: [/b][/color]

"Duniya toh badalti rehti hai...Ey mere Quaid tuh kabhi Na badal janaa"

"muslim_kuri" wrote:
dnt worry about it sis im sure you'l be jus fine!

um well you could talk about where you think you fit in in society and what role you play esp being a Muslim and a Muslim woman at that!?

not sure bout references n stuff...what sort of references you looking 4 in particular?

[b][color=blue]Insh'Allah sis!

Well the type of references that wuld relate to the topic, 4rm Qur'an n Hadith. So i can prove that wat im talkin bout its rite.

Its only gnna b 15mins but 4 sum reason im jus panickin :?[/color][/b]

No.. I am saying how you DO NOT just shout at people, but set a good example...

You have got some time... and things will come to you that you think are important to discuss.

I am just throwing ideas around...

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

[color=blue][b]Orite! Sorry, i think im panickin too much Lol [/b][/color]

You got plenty of time.

You need to narrow down the topic though...

Pick a small part that really interests you, and go into detail.

"Admin" wrote:
You got plenty of time.

You need to narrow down the topic though...

Pick a small part that really interests you, and go into detail.

[color=blue][b]Gud suggestion Admin Biggrin

Now wat really interests me.. :? [/b][/color]