M...Is for Madness

I have really been thiking about this whole marriage thingy. If a guy really, really wants to get married then I guess the only solution would be if he uses his full quota of wives very wisely. I think something like this could work, not ideal but atleast he will get the maximum out of them every ten years or so, it would have to be something like this:

At 25 marry someone who is 20 (1st wife)
At 35 marry someone who is 25 (2nd wife)
At 45 marry someone who is 30 (3rd wife)
At 55 marry someone who is 35 (4th wife)
At 65 hopefully you're dead or 1st wife is dead, if she's dead marry someone who is 35....

I highly don't recommend marrying anyone over the age of 35, no matter how old a guy may be. I don't see any other solution, do you??

Let me know how that works out for you?

Btw im not too sure but don't you need permission from the wife to be able to marry another woman?

So you're looking to get married in 3 years eh? Same here insha allah Smile

Lets reunite the ummah under one flag LA ILAHA IL ALLAH MUHAMMADUR RASULULLAH

Foysol89 wrote:
Let me know how that works out for you?

Btw im not too sure but don't you need permission from the wife to be able to marry another woman?

Maybe if I get hit by a bus, end up in a god forsaken hospital with amenesia and fall in love with a sexy nurse, I'll think about it...

If I ever have to kill for something, it would be for, "A woman"
If I ever have to kill something it would have to be, "A woman"

Why would you want to do that?

Here in the real world you may have trouble with one let alone four...

Pretty childish to plan for that many IMO.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTx3YzsVJug&feature=channel_video_title]

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

he got long hair on this! (i know htis post is useless, will edit it to make it less useless after i watch the vid)

Is it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary?

Jack the Ripper wrote:
At 65 hopefully you're dead or 1st wife is dead, if she's dead marry someone who is 35....

Hopefully? One would think that you have a very strong bond with a spouse who you have been married for 40 years and would probably be your favourite spouse but instead you would want her dead?

Foysol89 wrote:

Could take a few years/decade to find someone so might start looking now?

MuslimBro wrote:
Jack the Ripper wrote:

Hopefully? One would think that you have a very strong bond with a spouse who you have been married for 40 years and would probably be your favourite spouse but instead you would want her dead?

Foysol89 wrote:

Hey hopefully she's rich, then I can coin it big time...

If I ever have to kill for something, it would be for, "A woman"
If I ever have to kill something it would have to be, "A woman"

MuslimBro wrote:
Jack the Ripper wrote:

Foysol89 wrote:

DECADES!! ROFL Lol

and M is for Marriage

Is it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary?