Little Mosque On The Prairie

I remember watching it a while back...

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

I LOVED IT and it's very old!

I like the idea of a Lawyer Imam lol

Ocean* wrote:
I LOVED IT and it's very old!

I like the idea of a Lawyer Imam lol

Well it says the most recent of the 5 series came on a few days ago? :S

And he's a ex-lawyer Blum 3

#Before you look at the thorns of the rose , look at it's beauty. Before you complain about the heat of the sun , enjoy it's light. Before you complain about the blackness of the night, think of it's peace and quiet... #

It started a few years ago. that is how it got to season 5.

It has its charm and can be amusing, but I never kept up with it - I just watched the odd episode, was amused but not hooked.

Some of the issues they portray in the show are oh so real and present in the real world. It's probably developed since I last saw it and since its still around it must be doing a lot right.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

You wrote:
It started a few years ago. that is how it got to season 5.

It has its charm and can be amusing, but I never kept up with it - I just watched the odd episode, was amused but not hooked.

Some of the issues they portray in the show are oh so real and present in the real world. It's probably developed since I last saw it and since its still around it must be doing a lot right.

They should show it in the UK methinks

#Before you look at the thorns of the rose , look at it's beauty. Before you complain about the heat of the sun , enjoy it's light. Before you complain about the blackness of the night, think of it's peace and quiet... #

Let's buy a TV station!

Act 1: get Firefly back on the Air.
Act 2: Consider TV shows like this one.
Act 3: RUna way with the tax money.
Act 4: Live on my own private islands. I hear Japan is going cheap these days.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

LOL at the title! kinda cute...

"Verily, in the remembrance of Allah, do hearts find rest"

Are any of the actors actually Muslim?

You wrote:
Let's buy a TV station!

Act 1: get Firefly back on the Air.
Act 2: Consider TV shows like this one.
Act 3: RUna way with the tax money.
Act 4: Live on my own private islands. I hear Japan is going cheap these days.

a-ouch!

"Verily, in the remembrance of Allah, do hearts find rest"

MakeMeRawr_8TeenF wrote:
Are any of the actors actually Muslim?

The imam guy seems to have a surname of sheikh, so I assume he may be.

why not?

Its a peson playing a role.