?Wahhabis=Nutcases?

"yashmaki" wrote:
come off it judda wahabi...forgive me for laughing judda looool. Wahabis are known to be hardcore orthodox muslims. They are referrred to as salafis aswell. Ppl often call your regular muslim who prays daily, fasts in ramadan, does his pilgrimage etc wahabis.

In my mind they're on par with the salafi movement. Now Judda are you this sort of wahabi or have you got some other definition in mind? Actually this is a different topic open a new thread for it if you wana reply that is.

firstly Yash I wont forgive u for laughing for a very intellegent girl that was a VERY dum thing to say.

I am sick to death of Omrows comments that "wahhabis are idiots" who love Bin ladin.

So if ur gonna say summet say it here! I shall deal with you tommorrow inshallah :!:

Ok I shouldn't have laughed I'm sorry. If you say you;re a wahabi fair enough i accept that.

But i always thght wahabi was another term for a salafi that's all. You must have different views. Or maybe they're often confused as being the same because they are both viewed as ultra orthodox.

Many muslims who follow the hanafi madhab are often branded wahabi, simply because they reject liberal views and want to adhere to the shariah in the strictest sense. I admit i;ve been called wahabi online, i didn't find it offensive, i know what i am.

So called wahabis are at the front of jihad. Whenever a call for jihad is made the wahabis that we like to ridicule are on the front line. Forget illegal wars etc when there is for example a real call for jihad to protect muslim lives these brothers are there. This is why the media often demonises them.

Bin laden is often called a wahabi. But i think wahabi has just been turned into a derogatory term by the media for it's own propaganda war. I mean if you ask a non muslim what wahabis are the sterotypes they come out with is the taliban or bin laden. In doing so it has wrongly demonised thousands of decent law abiding muslims.

I would be called a wahabi or a salafi simply because of my appearance. I don;t really care.

And if i think of them as salafis i got nothing against salafi except i don't agree with their "literal" views of God as having eyes, hands etc.

I don't agree with their idea that you can't follow a madhab either. Although there is nothing in islam saying you must follow a madhab.

I don't think they're nutcases. Any muslim can be a nutcase you don't need to be from a particular sect.

They're my views. Everyone has views. You can call them accusations, i don't think they are.

If i think of anything more i'll add it later.

Go ahead tell me what Wahabis are in your mind and please Judda be nice.

It a funny question.

Too me there are two main type of wahabbi, one that follow closer to the Shariah, these are the ones that keep long beards, girls are niqaabi and follow as close to the salaf as possible, these are the one that don't mind being call Salafies as well.

The you have the other ones, who will walk into Resturant and ask if the meat is halal and then order wine. These seem the one who try to be abit more modern and inteperate the Quran too suit their modern western needs.

I personally don't agree with either though i don't have a problem with them and respect their views and stance on many issues (that the salafies), but it does seem funny that as Yash said all of the muslims problem at time seem to be blame on them. If you take a certain position the name is quickly used. It is used on as little matter as shaving the moustache. Too me the problem taht affecting islam most currently is probably culture. But Wahabbi have become a scapegoat for everything wrong with muslims today. It save us taking responsibilty for our own situation.

"A true Muslim is thankful to Allah in prosperity, and resigned to His will in adversity."

[url=http//

:shock:

i was expecting a fight

"yuit" wrote:

The you have the other ones, who will walk into Resturant and ask if the meat is halal and then order wine. These seem the one who try to be abit more modern and inteperate the Quran too suit their modern western needs.

looooooooooooooooooooooooooool

thats it!

What you put in the hearts of others; is what goes back into your own heart…

"Judda" wrote:
:shock:

i was expecting a fight

:shock: down with the Fight-Monger!!! Blum 3

i think Juddas got a point tho - if Admins serious about cutting down sectarianism, he has to b fair to all sects, which means disciplining Omrow over his snide remarks about Wahhabis.

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

agreed

but then, Judda needs to stop going on about them as well

..'I is a wahabbi' is all you hear him say :roll:

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

"Darth V-Hayder" wrote:

..'I is a wahabbi' is all you hear him say :roll:

i am VERY proud of the fact that wahabis dominate the ummah and control makkah and madina Dirol Dirol

see.....altho not right, he asks for it

and do you expect omrow to not take advantage?

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

take advantage of what?

Omrow has cussed Wahabis from day one :x

"Judda" wrote:
take advantage of what?

Omrow has cussed Wahabis from day one :x

thats tru hayder - omrows been insulting Wahhabis for as long as i can remember, way before Judda came.

but Judda, u hav to take hayder's point on board too - we are trying to be non-sectarian on this forum. not only does that include directly putting down certain sects, but also bigging up ur own condescendingly.

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

yeah i know he has

but the more Judda keeps mentioning it, the less likely he to stop

[b]Point taken from the three of you, all insulting sectarian posts, or which may lead to sectarianism will either be edited or deleted ----- NewModOnTheBlock[/b]

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"Judda" wrote:
the fact that wahabis dominate the ummah

Incorrect, actually sunnis dominate the Ummah, particularly in the Arab Peninsula.

"Judda" wrote:

and control makkah and madina Dirol Dirol

Perhaps, perhaps. Certainly it is Sunnis at the momment who are in possession of the keys to the Kabah.

But their alot of Salafs on the show.

Dirol Dirol Dirol Be cool about it.

Gentleness and kindness were never a part of anything except that it made it beautiful, and harshness was never a part of anything except that it made it ugly.

Through cheating, stealing, and lying, one may get required results but finally one becomes

Topic locked