Happy Birthday Dear Enver! Happy Birthday To You!

I love you 100man.

I didn't want to be so sad as to create a thread just for this.

So thanks for doing it for me.

Biggrin
I love you too, and may this be a year of obscene, disproportionate growth, fun, responsibility and living your dreams.

[size=9]Whatever you do, know that I will always love you. Or else.[/size]

ok let me just go aside and puke....could you guys get any cheesier?

"Angel" wrote:

It is HIS BIRTHDAY you misery-guts.

"100man" wrote:
"Angel" wrote:

*Revival birthday.

"Enver" wrote:
"100man" wrote:
"Angel" wrote:

*Revival birthday.

exactly 100 his REVIVAL b'day and even tellin him you love him on his real b'day is just too much....

I aint misery guts just not cheesy as you two!

Angel, you are very cheesy, don't kid yourself. I'm cool. What's a Revival birthday?

It's been one year since I started posting on the Revival.

[size=7]Do you regret creating this thread now?[/size]

"100man" wrote:
Angel, you are very cheesy, don't kid yourself.

Oh really? How did u figure that out?

Angel, jus' trust me. All you guys trying to figure stuff out, it doesn't work that way.

Enver, that is lovely. :oops:

"100man" wrote:
Angel, jus' trust me.

Give me a good reason why i should trust you?

"100man" wrote:

All you guys trying to figure stuff out, it doesn't work that way.

Huh dont understand, what are we tryin to figure out?

Isn't this thread supposed to be about me? Sad

Stop spoiling it with your fighting. Cray 2

Angel,

This thread is supposed to be about Enver!

"Angel" wrote:
"100man" wrote:
Angel, jus' trust me.

Give me a good reason why i should trust you?

No.

"Angel" wrote:
"100man" wrote:

All you guys trying to figure stuff out, it doesn't work that way.

Huh dont understand, what are we tryin to figure out?

Exactly: Doesn't work. Jus' trust me.

I dont trust you and if i should i need a good reason to.

Irf quit moanin just cuz its your "b'day" dont mean we cant "argue"

here's more smiles for you Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin

CHEER UP NOW!

"Angel" wrote:

Your loss. All I'm saying is you're really cheesy. Very simple to understand, but you're busy not trusting and figuring stuff out. I'm telling you, that's your life right there.

so enver how ancient, i mean how old are you now. Time for a wife hunt, want some help? Wink

"100man" wrote:
"Angel" wrote:

Your loss. All I'm saying is you're really cheesy.

:roll:

[size=7]he's sayin that like he understands me more more than i do understand myself....people[/size]

Yash dont worry bout rishta for him, its his revival b'day

"Angel" wrote:
he's sayin that like he understands me more more than i do understand myself....people

And you know how weak that is so you wrote it very tiny. I can have insights into you that there is no way you would come up with. Brilliant insights. Doesn't mean I know how it feels to be you. How does it feel?

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

lol

"100man" wrote:

And you know how weak that is so you wrote it very tiny. I can have insights into you that there is no way you would come up with. Brilliant insights. Doesn't mean I know how it feels to be you. How does it feel?

It feels great...what are u; a psychologist? No one can figure me out, insights to what?

"Angel" wrote:
what are u; a psychologist?

No.

"Angel" wrote:
No one can figure me out

There's nothing to figure out, just what comes across. You think I'm gonna waste time guessing where you got it from?

"100man" wrote:

There's nothing to figure out, just what comes across. You think I'm gonna waste time guessing where you got it from?

100 its too confusing to have a convo with you, got what from where?

"100man" wrote:
"Angel" wrote:
what are u; a psychologist?

No.

"Angel" wrote:
No one can figure me out

lol shut it u guys, i bet u probably dont even know wot ur arguing about now... Blum 3 Wink

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

Happy Revival Birthday Enver!

"Angel" wrote:

got what from where?

Where what is easily observable about you originated.

MuslimSisLilSis called me a meanie on another thread today, and I was pleased to reassure her that I just seem that way sometimes. I didn't see any point in telling her noone will ever figure me out, and as far as I know MuslimSisLilSis is cool with that, she can even call me a meanie again if she likes. That's because she's cool, and hardly ever cheesy like you. I mean, "No one can figure me out", what's that supposed to mean?
Wink

Aasiyah,

Please forgive me. I think you're marvellous and I still want to talk with Angel about her traumatic past for as long as she'll let me.

lol.

ANGEL, WATCH OUT - ITS A TRAP!!

Lol

100s trying to mess with ur head, ignore him. Wink

"Aasiyah" wrote:
lol.

ANGEL, WATCH OUT - ITS A TRAP!!

Lol

100s trying to mess with ur head, ignore him. Wink

That is NOT FAIR!

Yes, I want to mess with Angel's head, it's called conversation. If she ignores me now she may never get another crack this good at a difficult conversation made light and breezy.

"100man" wrote:

MuslimSisLilSis called me a meanie on another thread today, and I was pleased to reassure her that I just seem that way sometimes. I didn't see any point in telling her noone will ever figure me out, and as far as I know MuslimSisLilSis is cool with that, she can even call me a meanie again if she likes. That's because she's cool, and hardly ever cheesy like you. I mean, "No one can figure me out", what's that supposed to mean?
Wink

Please forgive me. I think you're marvellous and I still want to talk with Angel about her traumatic past for as long as she'll let me.

lol your just too funny, i would love to talk bout my "traumatic" past if i had one....

How am i cheesy? your the one declarin your love to irf :roll:

sorry Aasiyah

Pages