Life is really funny sometimes

I am thinking whether to go to masjid for fajr or not, i decide to go with only 7 mins left to get there. 

I get outside my house and it is freezing cold and extremely windy and notice i now have 5 mins to get there. I start questioning if i would still make it, maybe i should pray at home. 

I think about the rewards of praying in congregation and that i cant let shaytaan beat me. Now having made firm intention to get to the masjid no matter what, that only Allah can stop me not shaytaan. I walk onwards to the masjid with long and fast strides.

About 10 seconds later i realize that i have left my keys at home Sad  

Life is really funny sometimes Smile

Don't worry i made it to the masjid just in time for the second rakat. I rang my doorbell like 5 times and my brother came down like 2 mins later. I quickly got my keys and ran back out to the masjid alhamdulillah. 

For some reason i think Allah was testing me but also to make me laugh at my statement. "i wouldn't let shaytan beat me" but i almost lost due to my own mistake. 

Seems ironic. 

I thought it was funny and that it would be fun to share. Smile

stuff like that is challenging.

great feeling when you win

horrible feeling after a while when you've given in to temptation.

Is it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary?

Lilly wrote:
stuff like that is challenging.

great feeling when you win

horrible feeling after a while when you've given in to temptation.

Defo true, i hate the feeling of regret but yet sometimes we never learn. I would still say that if you do regret it is good that you feel guilt but we should try and learn not to give in to shaytan. Shaytan knows us too well that is why it is so easy for him to mislead us.

It's a great feeling to finally get one over him Smile alhamdulillah

Lets reunite the ummah under one flag LA ILAHA IL ALLAH MUHAMMADUR RASULULLAH

yesterday i was being very good. from 3pm to 11pm was left home alone. and no i didnt go crazy. i only read about 2 chap of a book. and right at the end watched a movie.

i ruined it for myself by staying up for 2 hours reading the book.

i cant bring myself to saying "life is funny sometimes"

Lilly wrote:

:S

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

ThE pOwEr Of SiLeNcE wrote:
Lilly wrote:

:S

*hangs head in shame*

"yesterday is the past, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, hence why it is called present"

let's remember what Wushu-sensei said to that little lemur-sensei thingy in Kung Fu panda. before he combusted into peach flowers.

anyone knows the biology of fruits?

Lol if ur quoting kung fu panda ur taste in animations is pretty darn bad!

hey..look on the bright side...least ya got to TYPE life is rlly funny sometimes Lol

"Verily, in the remembrance of Allah, do hearts find rest"

bilan wrote:
Lol if ur quoting kung fu panda ur taste in animations is pretty darn bad!

hey..look on the bright side...least ya got to TYPE life is rlly funny sometimes Lol

you dont like KungFu panda? *speechless*

KFP= dry!

BOB all the way! Biggrin

BOB??

KFP isn't the best animation but it's still good in my books.

Come on though life has the funniest jokes that nobody could come up with not even me.

Foysol89 wrote:
BOB??

Come on though life has the funniest jokes that nobody could come up with not even me.

Spongebob (u had to be there)

didn think KFP was tht good. it lacked the 'finesse' of the rlly good animations like Shrek and tht...(IMO)

and lol at "not even me" haha

bilan wrote:
Foysol89 wrote:
BOB??

Spongebob (u had to be there)

didn think KFP was tht good. it lacked the 'finesse' of the rlly good animations like Shrek and tht...(IMO)

and lol at "not even me" haha

PFF! if you're standard is Shrek..well thats like having no standard. so go back to your whatever-it-was-that-Shrek-lived-in. anythin martial arty RRRRRISES above the rest.

whaaaaaat! thou shall not commit the travesty tht is critising Shrek!!!!! :shock:
repent ur sins (old) child! dont make me bring back my sig..Shrek is pure genius!! Biggrin

bilan wrote:
whaaaaaat! thou shall not commit the travesty tht is critising Shrek!!!!! :shock:
repent ur sins (old) child! dont make me bring back my sig..Shrek is pure genius!! Biggrin

Im just saying Shrek isnt the greatest there is out there...

Lilly wrote:
bilan wrote:

Im just saying Shrek isnt the greatest there is out there...

I second that opinion. Shreks funny but not the greatest. I like my classic animations like The Lion King or if you're talking more recent then finding nemo is one of the best, up there with madagascar. if you want martial arts then stick with anime movies or even the new batman animation films

yup Lion King and Madagascar i also love, but Shrek would deffo be in the top whatever of animations, or it should be anyways if ur looking at similar animations. Lion King is more classic. but i havent seen most animations out now tbh...