Chinese chemical company boss fired over toxic spill

In other news, Chancellor Gordon Brown bought a comb from the local boots, only to lose it again when he went to the local 24 hour pub for a pint....... or 13. The chancellor pleads that the comb be returned as soon as it is found, for he has nothing to comb his hair with.

_____________- -SupeRazor- -_______________

Some ppl make their goals the stars.
They may live n die n never reach the stars,
but in the darkness of the night, those stars will guide them to their destination.
Becuz they made them in their eyesight

[url=

[url= Digby Jones[/b][/url], [b]the director general of the CBI, has accused the government of hypocrisy over pensions and said ministers appear to have "wimped out" over funding to expand Manchester's Metrolink system.[/b]

[size=9]Whatever you do, know that I will always love you. Or else.[/size]

They never whimped out.

They plain out lied.

Said: ok we will give you half a billion for a complete metrolink network...
then they thought why give manchester half a billion when they could give london ten billion for a louzy monorail!

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Also did you hear about this?

[url= footage brings home Christmas tree danger[/b][/url]

[b]GREATER Manchester Fire and Rescue Service has released dramatic footage showing just what can happen if your Christmas tree was to become involved in fire.[/b]

[b]Click on the link below to see the shocking footage ...

[url=
Christmas tree fire [/url][/b]

Xinhuanet[/url]"][b]6,822 children disappear in 7 years in Nepal[/b]
KATHMANDU, Dec. 6 (Xinhuanet) -- About 6,822 children have disappeared in the last seven years in Nepal, an official said here Tuesday.

Of the children, only about 2,522 have been found during the period from 1998 to 2005, Gauri Pradhan, chairman of Child Workersin Nepal Concerned Center (CIWIN), a non-government organization of Nepal, said in a discussion program

"ITV" wrote:
[b][url= has presented the Pope with a steering wheel from one of Michael Schumacher's 2004 title-winning cars.[/url][/b]

[img]

The steering wheel carried the inscription: "The Formula One World Champion's steering wheel to His Holiness Benedict XVI, Christianity's driver.”

Earlier this year Pope Benedict’s predecessor, the late Pope John Paul II, met with Ferrari drivers Michael Schumacher and Rubens Barrichello and a large group of team members.

100man, is there some sort of link between all the stories you've posted?

yeh, i was about to say: wot is the point of this thred? um, i'm sure we hav a general news thread sumwhere...

hey admin - that^ is ur job!! Blum 3

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

"100man" wrote:
[b]Click on the link below to see the shocking footage ...

[url=
Christmas tree fire [/url][/b]

ok, is that for real? coz its scary as hell.

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

think of this topic as 'offbeat news 2: 100 wants it his own way!'

:twisted:

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

It's code for where there's buried treasure me hearties.

i-Newswire[/url]"]

[b]North Manchester will be celebrating this Christmas in style with a quality quartet of festive events.[/b]
[img] [img]
[size=9][i]Becoming mayor can brighten your smile and improve your stature. Prices from £35k.[/i][/size]

Sure Start will be hosting a party for young tots and their parents. Lord Mayor of Manchester Mohammed Afzal Khan will make a fairytale arrival in horse and carriage before the audience are invited to congregate around the Christmas tree for carols.

The event will culminate with the Lord Mayor switching on the Christmas lights with a fire sculpture created by pyrotechnicians Walk The Plank adding further spark.

:roll:

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

Hayder, don't be so [i]uncaring[/i].

:roll:

_____________- -SupeRazor- -_______________

Some ppl make their goals the stars.
They may live n die n never reach the stars,
but in the darkness of the night, those stars will guide them to their destination.
Becuz they made them in their eyesight

The Telegraph[/url]"]
[size=15][b]Train driver sacked for stripping at 125mph[/b]
(Filed: 08/12/2005)

[img]

A train driver has been sacked after stripping naked while at the controls of a 125mph express.

The driver is thought to have used his mobile to take a naked picture of himself on a Sheffield to London train he was operating for Midland Main Line.

The driver is believed to have sent the picture to a Midland Main Line employee, who alerted bosses.

A Midland Main Line spokeswoman said today: "The driver was suspended straight away..."[/size]

There but for the grace of God.

"100man" wrote:
[quote="[url="]

[b]North Manchester will be celebrating this Christmas in style with a quality quartet of festive events.[/b]
[img] [img]
[size=9][i]Becoming mayor can brighten your smile and improve your stature. Prices from £35k.[/i][/size]

Sure Start will be hosting a party for young tots and their parents. Lord Mayor of Manchester Mohammed Afzal Khan will make a fairytale arrival in horse and carriage before the audience are invited to congregate around the Christmas tree for carols.

The event will culminate with the Lord Mayor switching on the Christmas lights with a fire sculpture created by pyrotechnicians Walk The Plank adding further spark.

[/quote]

That's the gayest thing i've ever heard.

All they need is "his grace'" carriage to be drawn by a team of pink unicorns to complete this outrageously tacky idea.

...he does have an uncommonly nice smile though - I trust that guy.

For absolutely no reason.

He should sell stuff

I have a love hate relationship with the Chinese. They are really smart and shrewd - and I like that.

But then just slapped my wrists for currency speculation, and they refuse to stop devaluing their currency - and I hate that.

The Yorkshire Post[/url]"][b]A mix of youth and experience in [url='s shadow team[/url]
[/b]
[img]
George "Seen as a rising star in his own right" Osborne
Dr Liam Fox
David Duncan Davis
Yorkshireman William Hague has built a reputation as his party's best public speaker and earns £1m a year.
Old Etonian Oliver Letwin