Kenyan mother 'cursed' with six sets of twins

Most women would struggle to cope with six sets of twins but for Gladys Bulinya it is even more difficult - as many people in her part of Kenya think twins are cursed.

Her relatives will have nothing to do with her, and her husband left her, fearing she was jinxed, after the sixth pair of twins arrived last year.

and before you man haters decide this is a perfect opportunity to hate on men, read to atleast the point where the first set of twins' grand father takes them in.

Tags: 

aww, tht last part was soo sad! (the one about her 17yr old twins)

and her last husband, what a dumbass! what is this??? a 'three strikes then ur out?????!'
and yh, i read the bit about the grandfather, so there is still hope yet! but not much to spread around, by the looks of things....this reminds me of the child witches documentary that i think the BBC did???

"Verily, in the remembrance of Allah, do hearts find rest"

had a lady living in the neighbourhood. she can only have twins. she had twin boys my age (grew up with them but never realised they were twins until WAY later). then she had twin girls (never saw them...they were..somewhere...) then i never heard about them again...not that im gona try to.

i like twins. i can imagine my sis...times two...awesome..maybe deadly awesome...

cheaper by the dozen anyone?

Is it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary?

LOL when I read this i was like OMGWHAT cos I thought it meant she had 6 sets of twins all at once Lol

#Before you look at the thorns of the rose , look at it's beauty. Before you complain about the heat of the sun , enjoy it's light. Before you complain about the blackness of the night, think of it's peace and quiet... #