A Sufi scholar who doesnt know wudu

">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tk9tSHFimT0&feature=player_embedded]

Tell me this, what do you get out of this? Do you think you get reward?

The way to find out if someone knows is not to count the actions etc, but to get them listed out as some may count a few actions together, others separately. Since this video does not actually cover how he says to perform wudu, it proves nothing.

All I see is you doing slander. Go and read the ahadith on slander and see what they say. Then ask yourself how fully are you adhering to them.

and here's the thing - you cannot define and tar everyone by the brush of a single person. If you don't know how to make casserole, it does not mean that casserole is always nasty.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

of course it benefits someone, if someone prayed behind they can go and do qada now, and theirs a reason he brushes the question off cause he doesnt know the answer or the things he is saying is wrong proving how knowledgeable he is

who's the man in the video anyway?

Is it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary?

Lilly wrote:

a guy who claims to be a scholar but doesnt have the knowledge to be one, and he follows many beliefs of ibn arabi.

ahlussunnahwaljama'ah wrote:
of course it benefits someone, if someone prayed behind they can go and do qada now, and theirs a reason he brushes the question off cause he doesnt know the answer or the things he is saying is wrong proving how knowledgeable he is

Since the video is a cut and paste job that does not actually show how he does wudu or considers wudu should be done, what you have written is unproven slander.

Please provide a video where he goes through the wudu to show that he has got it wrong as opposed to this attempt to malign him.

I am sure that since you are pasionate to show flaw in him, you can find such a video and then point out where he has missed out a fardh and point "look, he forgot to wash his arm!" or something.

Without that all I see is a badly edited video that proves nothing ans just repreats certain sentences from a larger lecture.

That is like saying that the qur'an says "do not even approach prayer" without mentioning that the full verse is "when you are drunk". The editor of the above video has done precisely that.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Dear friend,

Why are you assuming that he "doesnt know the answer". I dont think that is very fair on him. I would suggest that you ask him directly as that would be more just.

Something else that crops to mind is how you are able to judge a person's knowledge. Would you kindly explain how this is so. Are you a person of any particular authority? If so, please do let me know of your credentials.

I do not think it is wise to pass judgement on people. In particular, people who are considered awliya of Allah SWT. I would rather leave that to the learned people (such as the ulema) to discuss amongst themselves. In the same vein, Im sure that your GP does not discuss with you new medical advances, but with his colleagues in the same profession.

I echo the point of the bad editing of the video. Reminds me of tabloid style subjective editing, which I am sure my friend is familiar with as well.

May Allah shine sweet faith upon you this day and times beyond. May your heart be enriched with peace, and may your home be blessed always. Ameen.

Lilly wrote:

a guy who claims to be a scholar but doesnt have the knowledge to be one, and he follows many beliefs of ibn arabi.

the NAME.

Is it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary?

Lilly wrote:
Lilly wrote:

the NAME.

Shaykh Hisham Kabbani.