Molvis with pitch black beards and white hair....

Male grooming is considered very important in Islam.

I don't see anything in that blog that is from Islam, but from your own mind. If you had provided hadith evidence that colouring their bears is wrong, that would be one thing, but you didn't. You chose the argument of them chasing their youth - which they are entitled to do since youth was a gift from God.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

thats what i was thinking after reading the link

how could we make this related to Islam..hmm...

Is it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary?

Well, it did say "i am not against this only shariyah allows..." read properly before you make accusations on people.

its more a case of being judgemental of people when there was no need to be.

Leave them to their hair dies. WHat does it have to do any one of us? Nothing.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

it could lead to a convo about hte impermissibility of dieing hair black etc...

dyeing your beard black is actually not allowed especially for hanafi's except if one is going for jihad.

following answers from islamqa.com:

Dyeing it with something reddish or yellowish is Sunnah, but dyeing it black is haraam according to the sound opinion, and it was also said that it is makrooh. This ban applies to both men and women, except for the man who is engaged in jihaad (mujaahid). Al-Maawirdi said: “It is not haraam in his case.” In Saheeh Muslim it is reported from Jaabir (may Allaah be pleased with him) that when the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) saw that the beard of Abu Quhaafah, who was the father of Abu Bakr al-Siddeeq (may Allaah be pleased with him), was so white, he said, “Change this, but avoid black.”

(The above is the words of Imaam al-Nawawi).

Ibn ‘Umar (may Allaah be pleased with him) reported that he saw the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) dyeing his beard with a yellowish colour. According to another report, he added, “And I would like to do this.”

Imaam Ahmad and Ibn Maajah reported that Wahb said: “We entered upon Umm Salamah (may Allaah be pleased with her) and she brought out some of the hair of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) to show us. It was dyed with henna and katam.”

Katam is a plant that is mixed with henna, and it is used to dye the hair and preserve the colour, as is stated in al-Qaamoos. When katam is used alone, not mixed with anything, it produces a reddish-black colour.

also:

Ruling on dyeing the hair and beard black
Is it permitted to dye the beard black?

It is not permitted for a man to die his beard black because of the reports which command us to avoid that and forbid us to do it. Abu Dawood reported from Jaabir ibn ‘Abd-Allaah who said: “Abu Quhaafah was brought on the day of the Conquest of Makkah, and his head and beard were like thughaamah (a plant whose leaves and flowers are intensely white) because they were so white. The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: ‘Change this white hair, but avoid black.’” (Reported by Muslim, al-Nisaa’i and Ibn Maajah). Ahmad, Abu Dawood and al-Nisaa’i reported from Ibn ‘Abbaas (may Allaah be pleased with him) who said: “The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: ‘There will be a people at the end of time who will dye their hair black like the crops of pigeons; they will not even smell the fragrance of Paradise.’” But it is encouraged to change grey or white hair by dyeing it any other colour except black, because of the hadeeth of Jaabir quoted above.

It is permitted to dye the hair with henna or any other substance that will give it a reddish or yellowish colour, because it is reported that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) used to dye his hair with yellow. Muslim reported that Abu Bakr dyed his hair with henna and katam and that ‘Umar used to dye his hair with henna. The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) also said, “The best things with which you can change this grey hair are henna and katam.”

Reported by Imaam Ahmad, Abu Dawood, al-Nisaa’i, al-Tirmidhi, and classed as saheeh. Fataawa al-Lajnah al-Daa’imah, 5/166-167

the reason why dying beard black id not allowed in hanafi fiqh is that it can deceive people about the age of the person. dying beard black makes you young so if u are 50 plus and u dye your beard and u look 3oish and convince parents of a young bride- its called deception. All hanafi rulings give this reason as why dyeing beard black is not permissible.

i know many 'scholars' who do this and are hanafi; its called picking and choosing from deen!

TheRevivalEditor wrote:
i know many 'scholars' who do this and are hanafi; its called picking and choosing from deen!

Either that or they have a differnet understanding of the ahadith.

TheRevivalEditor wrote:
dyeing your beard black is actually not allowed especially for hanafi's except if one is going for jihad.

following answers from islamqa.com:

You first mention about the Ahnaaf, and then you give a link to islamqa...

the reason why dying beard black id not allowed in hanafi fiqh is that it can deceive people about the age of the person. dying beard black makes you young so if u are 50 plus and u dye your beard and u look 3oish and convince parents of a young bride- its called deception. All hanafi rulings give this reason as why dyeing beard black is not permissible.

i know many 'scholars' who do this and are hanafi; its called picking and choosing from deen

hmmmm

but
ppl arent THAT stupid!
if a guys beard is black
n his hairs white
hes DEF dyeing his beard!
and why wud u do that!
doesnt it just look....not attractive???

Also
those are all hadith quotes
does it say it in the Qur'an

whats wrong with dyeing it black as opposed to red?
why ehnna
but
not black??
whats the EXACT reasoning for this

1R4M wrote:
Also

Please don't ever go down this line.

Thanks.

1R4M wrote:

i know

many 'scholars' who do this and are hanafi; its called picking and choosing from deen

hmmmm

but
ppl arent THAT stupid!
if a guys beard is black
n his hairs white
hes DEF dyeing his beard!
and why wud u do that!
doesnt it just look....not attractive???

Also

why ehnna
but
not black??

you can die the hair too...

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

1R4M wrote:
why ehnna
but
not black??

Grooming Vs Deception.

The first is encouraged, sunnah. The latter is generally not liked.

questioning the authority or the judgement of the Prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) takes one outside the fold of islam.

Noor wrote:
questioning the authority or the judgement of the Prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) takes one outside the fold of islam.

??

ThE pOwEr Of SiLeNcE wrote:

How do I die it Blum 3

MuslimBro wrote:

How do I die it Blum 3

burn it Wink Blum 3

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

MuslimBro wrote:

How do I die it Blum 3

burn it Wink Blum 3

i like hair, dont die it.

Let's all dye a bit of our hair purple.

Lilly - you first. Fifi -you second and if it turns out well for you girls than I shall go third.

Well, there was a time when grey or white hair on a person was seen as a sign of great respect and dignity. When some has white or grey hair automatically a sense of respect fills ones heart. They say Allah (swt) feels shy to punish someone who has grown old in islam. Meaning who has white hair on him.
I see the sentiments of the brother, and what he is trying to say. As more days go by people seem to be more
Preoccupied with how they look rather than preparing for thier
Departure seen white/ grey hair is a sign of ones time to departure.

(but some young people have white hair too)

A double decker bus will not care if you have grey hair or not when mowing you down.

So it is still a non issue.

Something to take your eye off other things. Like doing something good yourself instead of picking faults with others.