Strange/wierd habits

MuslimBro wrote:
So go on, tell us about it.

Nah...I don't think the world (therevival-world) need to know.

OMG - that guy with the spelling mistake thing! Ah!

Only difference is that he actually corrects everything and anything (the red pen lol) - i just want my own to be perfect (but sort of cringe when seeing people have spelling mistakes or other 'errors' like 'your' [belongs to]/'you're' [you are]!)

Anddd at 16.19 he talks about the sign where 'except' was used instead of 'accept', my first error epiphany was in Year 9 Geography when 'than' was replaced by 'then'.

Wowie - maybe it's the creative writing thing!

MuslimBro wrote:

After watching the above programme, I can see myself having quite a few

Yep me too!

s.b.f wrote:

Nah...I don't think the world (therevival-world) need to know.

We don't NEED to, we WANT to Blum 3

Jihad of the Nafs (The Struggle of the Soul)

URGGGG the squeezing spot lady (THATS JUST NASSTTTYYYYY)

I can relate to the car cleaning guy, although I'm not THAT obsessive.

I love the guy that corrects the grammatical errors lol haha

The guy with the American ambition is quit ambitious! Good for him!

Mine are... not that interesting Cray 2

I have to fold ALL my clothes at ALL times.

I have to have things in place the way I put them, if they are moved even a little bit I get annoyed and frustrated.

I have to wash my hands every couple of minutes (30-45 mins).

Your own soul is nourished when you are kind; it is destroyed when you are cruel.

I regret opening the link.

Headache triggering people.

Can someone please share their weirdness?

Truth's_Razors wrote:

Um when i'm nervous/scared I have this weird fixation on doing everything x 3 and if i get it wrong somehow, it has to be 3 x 3 so 9 times ahah >.<

#Before you look at the thorns of the rose , look at it's beauty. Before you complain about the heat of the sun , enjoy it's light. Before you complain about the blackness of the night, think of it's peace and quiet... #

MakeMeRawr_8TeenF wrote:

Um when i'm nervous/scared I have this weird fixation on doing everything x 3 and if i get it wrong somehow, it has to be 3 x 3 so 9 times ahah >.<

THAT, my friend, is too much maths for me! Why x3 though?

Ocean wrote:
I talk to myself, like ALL the time.

LOOOL i do that, talk to myself i mean! (usually for imaginary situations which may prob never happen though and sometimes i don't use a mirror i just picture the situation in my head - grinnnn)

Ocean wrote:
Truth's_Razors wrote:

Ocean wrote:
I talk to myself, like ALL the time.

LOOOL i do that, talk to myself! (usually for imaginary situations though and sometimes i don't use a mirror i just picture the situation in my head - grinnnn)

I do it all the time. SO not in front of the mirror but mirror makes it better.

I've had people notice me on the roads... I think too much me thinks :/

HA - is it because you can see your facial expressions?

Truth's_Razors wrote:
MakeMeRawr_8TeenF wrote:

THAT, my friend, is too much maths for me! Why x3 though?

I dunno, I suppose it's like, my lucky number, always has been >.<

#Before you look at the thorns of the rose , look at it's beauty. Before you complain about the heat of the sun , enjoy it's light. Before you complain about the blackness of the night, think of it's peace and quiet... #

MakeMeRawr_8TeenF wrote:
Truth's_Razors wrote:

I think that wins.

the thin line between habit and obsession?

Is it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary?

Do you think breathing is habit or obsession?

On the one had I don't think I give it too much thought, so it can't really be an obsession...

...on the other hand, I don't think I could live without it. But all addicts use that excuse - we just need out fix to get us through the moment of weakness.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

That is not an obsession.

It's a distraction.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

This could have been a fun thread.

for your sake...i will mention something, im pretty sure most know already.

i have to finsish stair case, get off, get on bus(and similar situations) with right foot.

im not sure if saying it out loud is good, its just like im admitting that this weird habit won and i have no control over it...

s.b.f wrote:
This could have been a fun thread.

Hey! Keep your ideas out of my thread.

I used to avoid the cracks on the pavement, don't do that anymore.

I also sometimes talk to myself when I'm outside.

The books that I have are organised in a certain way. So if there's a pile of books sitting on my desk, the big books will be at the bottom and the smaller books will be at the top. And same with left (big books) to right (small books) - on my bookshelf.

I think that's enough.

MuslimBro wrote:

The books that I have are organised in a certain way. So if there's a pile of books sitting on my desk, the big books will be at the bottom and the smaller books will be at the top. And same with left (big books) to right (small books) - on my bookshelf.

I think thats quite "normal" ?

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

ThE pOwEr Of SiLeNcE wrote:
MuslimBro wrote:

I think thats quite "normal" ?

agrees with PofS.

when i have a pile of book, they all have to be aligned, like all the bottoms together and all the spine together, and obviously small to big. (Actually was doing this today...)

I forgot something.

When I brush my teeth, I do it in a particular order. Start from the right and move towards the left and then right again.

You're all a bunch of freaks!

You wrote:

Your habit is using the internet WHEREVER you go!

OMG!! The girl with the dummy is soooooo cute IMO

MuslimBro wrote:
I used to avoid the cracks on the pavement, don't do that anymore.

Monk does that at 0.10

Monk is the best! This thread is all about him - he has millions of these 'quirks' Biggrin

s.b.f wrote:
You wrote:

Your habit is using the internet WHEREVER you go!

thats not strange or weird...

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

i have to make sure everything is even.

When i'm sat in a room there has to be an even number of people on each side of me. or atleast i have to count it so that there is. & wall tiles,. & doorknobs in the house & erm apples in the basket & chips in a bag. ect everything....

Pages