How to make your mum laugh...

...or your dad, or, for the sake of the discrimination act, your legal guardian.

Method: stand in the kitchen, making Bruce Lee noises and moves then say "do you want to fight me?" in a chinese accent (while holding the pose).

Biggrin this should do it but...

DISCLAIMER: Me or Revival is not responsible for any hitting, slapping, punching, kicking, scratching, saucepan hitting, cutlery throwing, rolling-pin-based chasing, towel strangling, or any kitchen related attemp of murder from your mother, father, legal guardian after trying to pull off this stunt.

ok, seriously guys, ever made your parents/guardian laughed? Share the stories?

REVIVAL

i cant believe you lot dont make your parents laugh!

you can also post up your ATTEMPTS at making the parents laugh.

and euh...disclaimer..i have amnesia..i dont remember doing that...and i cant believe my mother laughed...

Is it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary?

My favourite time to make my mum laugh is when she's shouting/annoyed at me and she calls me some random word and I'm just like "what does that mean though?" Blum 3 and then she stops shouting and starts explaining. And usually the word is some random funny phrase in urdu/punjabi which makes no sense but has been made into an 'insult'. So that makes her laugh.

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

oh i am always tryna make my mum laugh( one u know about chinchan) but theyre are only attempts. my mum laugh when im not tryna make her laugh, so shes laughing AT me rlly...

"Verily, in the remembrance of Allah, do hearts find rest"

there there Bilanchild, WE laugh! plus, i betcha she's laughing inside, but she doesnt want to have to deal with a kid with a head too big to fit through doors, very inconvenient, that it.

haha thats good to know and yh ur probably right.she does it outta love lol

The other day i asked my mum an awkward question. I asked her if women were allowed to shave their legs in Islam. (i allready knew the answer but it was leading to a joke which backfires). She said yes. So i asked then how comes you don't shave yours?(this is where the joke was supposed to end and where i run). She answered back saying "im going for the natural look". me: Lol

Ok i didnt make my mum laugh there but i wasn't gonna give up. My lil sis was in the room, i looked at her said go shave your mustache. My mum: Lol

Result.

Lets reunite the ummah under one flag LA ILAHA IL ALLAH MUHAMMADUR RASULULLAH

no, my mum makes ME laugh.

Like the other day. she was sleeping in my room cos we had visitors.
she was already in bed but only for like 10 mins and i came up later and the door kinda squeaked (only a lil bit) and my mum just springs outa bed as if id thrown water over her AND slapped her in the face! which is silly cos i didnt even haaave water in my room at the time Blum 3 lol

or how my mum will cuss one of my siblings down and i mean DOWN. and ur standing behind her and just going Lol (silently though, cos u dnt wanna be collateral damage) Wink

boy, aint our muslim mothers badass?!?! i wanna see that cussing Bilan!

and Fboy. what you said to your sister, consider yourslef hated for at least 2mins by her sisterhood sisters. US.

when i was younger, i would do something bad and mother would chase me to hit me and i would go hide in corners she coudlnt reach but would try to anyway, and i'll just be standing/crouching there watching it and then she'll just end up laughing and i would too..later....

or..mauritian swearwords are really..hmm..imaginative. so when i translate them into french it sounds really funny, so when parents start swearing, translation done which...makes them laugh.

Sounds like fun...

If I ever have to kill for something, it would be for, "A woman"
If I ever have to kill something it would have to be, "A woman"

you dont wanna see tht cussin lills. it aint nice lol

I said I love you to my mum today
mum: mumbles something
me: what????
mum: yh, yh, yh, ok, ok....
me : :neutral:

and then my sis came downstairs and says 'i cant believe mum said tht to you'
mum: what, I answered her didnt i????
me: :neutral:

This was all before we went down to Tesco. did you know that my mum abandoned me in a shopping centre when i was a lil kiddie???? sure enough the shopping centre was 5 mins from my house...but hey, i was in shock! rational thinking kinda goes out the window at that point. and why wouldnt i be in shock???! you put 8 years into a relationship and ur mum just abandons you like tht???! enough to scar a kid for life!

but im good now, im good! not affected at aalll by something that happened like 10 yrs ago Blum 3

:shock:

how did you ever live through something like that? :shock:

bilan wrote:
you dont wanna see tht cussin lills. it aint nice lol

I said I love you to my mum today
mum: mumbles something
me: what????
mum: yh, yh, yh, ok, ok....
me : :neutral:

and then my sis came downstairs and says 'i cant believe mum said tht to you'
mum: what, I answered her didnt i????
me: :neutral:

This was all before we went down to Tesco. did you know that my mum abandoned me in a shopping centre when i was a lil kiddie???? sure enough the shopping centre was 5 mins from my house...but hey, i was in shock! rational thinking kinda goes out the window at that point. and why wouldnt i be in shock???! you put 8 years into a relationship and ur mum just abandons you like tht???! enough to scar a kid for life!

but im good now, im good! not affected at aalll by something that happened like 10 yrs ago Blum 3

LOLOL You unwanted child! No wonder you have issues! Blum 3

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

lol. im not unwanted! my mums just like tht. some people forget their oyster, my mum forgets her kids! shes got plenty to spare, so what the heck right??? haha!

and how I got through it, requires a whoole new blog Jim Bob..ill spare u the details, its too heartbreaking and sad and...did i say heartbreaking??? Blum 3

bilan wrote:
lol. im not unwanted! my mums just like tht. some people forget their oyster, my mum forgets her kids! shes got plenty to spare, so what the heck right??? haha!

and how I got through it, requires a whoole new blog Jim Bob..ill spare u the details, its too heartbreaking and sad and...did i say heartbreaking??? Blum 3

Hey if she doesn't want you I can fill in an application and courier it right away...

There's always space in ol Jacks house for a few more gals. Blum 3

If I ever have to kill for something, it would be for, "A woman"
If I ever have to kill something it would have to be, "A woman"

You know you can legally 'divorce' your parents! Fool

ThE pOwEr Of SiLeNcE wrote:
You know you can legally 'divorce' your parents! Fool

wouaw..didnt know but dont wanna know either...

"she's got a few to spare" geez dude!!!!
no one can spare the bilanchild. no. one.

Lilly wrote:

"she's got a few to spare" geez dude!!!!
no one can spare the bilanchild. no. one.

Biggrin

YEEEEEEEEEES! I DID IT, I DID IT! Biggrin

dont just stand there! tell us!

I quoted chinchan, i quoted! not my usual quoting, but the proper kind! Biggrin

bilan wrote:
I quoted chinchan, i quoted! not my usual quoting, but the proper kind! Biggrin

oh wouaw. ayeeyo! you're getting IN WITH THE YOUTH aintcha? Wink

what u on about??? i AM the youth! KMT... ¬.¬ (<<<

Me and Billz are the epitome of youth Biggrin

(it took me ages to figure out how to spell 'epitome'so..hope you appreciate this Billz)

e·pit·o·me
   /ɪˈpɪtəmi/ Show Spelled[ih-pit-uh-mee] Show IPA
–noun
a person or thing that is typical of or possesses to a high degree the features of a whole class: He is the epitome of goodness.

Foysol89 wrote:

(it took me ages to figure out how to spell 'epitome'so..hope you appreciate this Billz)

e·pit·o·me
–noun
a person or thing that is typical of or possesses to a high degree the features of a whole class: He is the epitome of goodness.

it did too. i is witnesser.

Yeah Lillz was no help but she made up for it now by being part of the evidence Biggrin (is that how to spell evidence(i wonder what happened to my spell checker on firefox which i used to have))

Foysol89 wrote:
Me and Billz are the epitome of youth Biggrin

e·pit·o·me
–noun

Biggrin I sure do appreciate it Jim Bob and LOL!

I actually used epitome yday, didnt I Lills??? when I said that my sis was the epitome of uselessness Biggrin

bilan wrote:

I actually used epitome yday, didnt I Lills??? when I said that my sis was the epitome of uselessness Biggrin

i..euh..definatly..euh...remember... >.>

KMT = kiss my teeth?! OMG! AYEEYO!!! careful you dont hurt yourself k?

:LOL: look at the post above yours I-m so happy

Lillz said she'd never heard of it before :/

That's also how i used the word to try and explain to Lillz what i was trying to spell.

i quote " i am the epitomy/oppitamy of Laziness"

in my defence: i know these words. i just don't know them know them.

you know, instead of putting a z at the end of my name, you can put a y. its the letter right before it in the alphabet!

Lillz is makig my tongue itchy..

Lol

and yes I did use it yday chinchan! whose the ayeeyo now???! bloody memory of a fish! so yh, she wouldnt be any use to ya there Jim Bob.

But yh what more evidence do u need that me and Jim Bob are the epitome of youth and coolness???? Dirol

Lilly wrote:
in my defence: i know these words. i just don't know them know them.

you know, instead of putting a z at the end of my name, you can put a y. its the letter right before it in the alphabet!

Lillz is makig my tongue itchy..

:LOL: might as well call you Lilly san again then Fool but Lillz just rolls off your tongue. it's easier to say.

if you really want me to stop i will. :/

Pages