istekhara

salaam all, im in a dialema.. my sis done istekhara about marriage and she had a good feeling, then another was done my an imaam sahib and that was negative so my parents are saying to forget about the topic of marriage to a particular person. So wat about the feeling my sis had? does that have no meaning? plz help on this...

The "imam sahib"s bad feeling may have been over him getting the flu, or not getting his rates.

Istikhara is primarily done by the person who is asking God, because it is not just about getting a sign or a feeling, but also about asking God to guide you while you try your best.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

yes i know but this Imaam is in Pakistan and my parents are there. The bottem line is that now the Imaam said its not gna work then its a "no way"

life is for living, live it peacefully...

Tell him to do it again then. Maybe he will get a different idea this time. or the next. or the time he realises that your sister won't give up til he says something positive.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

well to be honest my sis did it for me!!! ive been married before but it didnt work out. I told my parents that there is some1 i want to marry and told me to get one done so i asked my sister.

Try it yourself too.

and I am sure there are plenty of fish in the sea if this one has swam away... or been forced to.

well i know wat u mean by "plenty fish in the sea". Ive known him for over a year and he wants the same too. I just dont know wat to do

do istikhara yourself, try to do the right thing and then let God guide you.

thanks i will