We're all going on a winter holiday....

Are there places that you want to go and visit?
If you had a chance for a two week break from your current place, where would you choose to go?

More importantly, why?

You wrote:
Are there places that you want to go and visit?

Yes please.

You wrote:

If you had a chance for a two week break from your current place, where would you choose to go?

In a cave in the Thunderbird Tracey Island. I have the Thunderbirds to look out for me!

You wrote:
More importantly, why?

I think it would be quite peacuful. I'm sure they'd let me join in some adventures here and there.

I did. but the reply ended up in some other topic. :oops: I deleted it.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

You wrote:
I did. but the reply ended up in some other topic. :oops: I deleted it.

It was two lines. Fool and you asked three questions.

ok, I wouldn't mind an island retreat. somewhere warm but not too warm. with little to no civilisation but with other amenities. Maybe a fishing rod and a shark pool and a runway.

No snakes or other bitey things.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

You wrote:
ok, I wouldn't mind an island retreat. somewhere warm but not too warm. with little to no civilisation but with other amenities. Maybe a fishing rod and a shark pool and a runway.

No snakes or other bitey things.

why?

sounds fun. and unrealistic. a winning combination? the shark pool is optional. as are sharks with lasers.

In the more real world... as long as there is halaal food available and its not too hot or too cold, I doubt there is an issue with many any destinations.

You wrote:
sounds fun. and unrealistic. a winning combination? the shark pool is optional. as are sharks with lasers.

In the more real world... as long as there is halaal food available and its not too hot or too cold, I doubt there is an issue with many any destinations.

ill-tempered sea-bass.

Don't just do something! Stand there.

Lol

">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bh7bYNAHXxw]