The Family!

well last episode of the family's finished....

come on then whos watched the series all the way thru?

who what why when.

Oh, show!

No, not seen much of it.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

blink?

is that the same as "gobsmacked", or "no opinion"?

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

You wrote:
blink?

is that the same as "gobsmacked", or "no opinion"?

As in..what on earth is The Family?

I like 'My Family', watched it yesterday. Ben is my favourite and so was Nick when he used to be on the show.

Click on the link in my first post.

They stuck cameras in this sikh families house and filmed a year of their lives. kind of like "big brother", but with real people.

You wrote:
Click on the link in my first post.

They stuck cameras in this sikh families house and filmed a year of their lives. kind of like "big brother", but with real people.

Sounds fun.

I'll watch it another time. Smile

I like 'My Family', watched it yesterday. Ben is my favourite and so was Nick when he used to be on the show.[/quote]

i used to enjoy that show lol..the family was ok, i watched first few episodes but then couldnt keep on top of it lol..the oldies were funny, but the daughter and her freshie husband were boring Biggrin

"The fragrance of flowers spreads only in the direction of the wind. But the goodness of a person spreads in all directions.." - unknown