Open Letter to: Www.TheRevival.Co.UK [Paki Hackers Network]

Open Letter to: Www.TheRevival.Co.UK
Subject: Various ‘MYSQL’ Vulnerabilities
Found By: BO55 & ^Disappeat
Time Taken: 30 – 45 minutes

Salaam,
We came across your website/forum, through a link and much discussion in hacker chat rooms, various discussions were taking place one that grabbed our attention was regarding the hacking of various Muslim and Pro-Muslim websites, which are going to take place soon – When this is going to happen we don’t know. It could be today or next week we do not know. However we managed to decode/decrypt a list of websites which are being targeted for hacking, one of the websites on the list was “TheRevival” so in this regard we are contacting you.

Many people know about the wars that are going on in the world namely
The Palestinian struggle, The Kashmiri struggle, The Chechen struggle, The Bosnian struggle, The Kyrgyzstani struggle, to mention a few. Many do not know about the cyber-war that is going on right this minute; the internet is a powerful propaganda tool, the more webpage’s you own the more minds you influence it’s as simple as that. Many people want information and they want it right away however much of the information on the internet is propaganda filed. This is where we come in – we try to protect our communities by making them aware of this situation Allah has gave a brain to everyone however many Muslims don’t like to use it very often. Take for instance the Arab – Israeli war has anyone asked why we lost this war? The reason why we lost the war[s] was because we (Muslims) hate to take orders many lieutenants and soldiers in the conflict refused to take orders why?
…Done thinking? Is because we had poor leadership, we were not fighting as one single unit the reason? How could we? We didn’t have no caliphate so many people refused to take orders and did there own-thing.

Now look at us. We are in a pretty sad situation; our lands our occupied our wealth is being plundered, our brothers are being killed our women being raped, and on to top it all off we have Sunnis and Shia’s killing each other and so on.

Back to the issue at hand, to fix the problem go to:
. Download the latest package, and install it. Then fix the bounce back so people cannot get valuable information from your server when sending an email to: , also change the admin account. I.E the Username ‘Admin’ don’t make it obvious who the admin is on the forum as this just makes it really easy to hack. Change your password to something case sensitive with numbers i.e. something like this:

Tw3StEr384CheK1

This will make it much harder to try a brute force hack. Also in your AdminCP change settings so members have to validate their email to register.
End.

Back everything up! Regularly.

Got Questions?
Contact us on this forum – we don’t read emails so don’t bother it will just go directly into the junk.

What we are looking for:
Nothing

P.S your host doesn’t give a hoot (usually we use a profanities however as seen as though this is a Muslim forum we will leave this out) if you get hacked we’ve read the terms and conditions, it’s your responsibility to protect your website/forum.
German servers are not really that good. Wink

Greets:
Xegypt, Arab Hax0rs, AL-Muhajiroun, Gforce Pakistan, Silver Lords, Mr_Sweet , AntiChrist , Devil-C , s0ften , 139_r00ted , FUBY , Forpaxe , McIntyre , ULG , flipz , fuqrag , weLLfaRe , ALOC , ne0h , GOD , HiP , Legion 2000 , Xessor , mistuh clean , exode , lyp0x , Da^Bomb , mozy , k0ld , Deicidal , HIT2000 , HcV , bl0w team , an0nym0us ,
un1x b0wl1ng t34m , PS911 , syxx , cult_hero , LevelSeven , v00d00 , Hi-Tech Hate , gH , orfeuz , p4riah , analognet , OHB , [Narcissus] , The DDT , , , , , , ,

- Paki Hackers Network
- BO55

Admin.

Should we be worried. :shock:

"irfghan" wrote:
Admin.

Admin's the best admin ever, he is so great that last time he forgot to back up :roll:

On a serious note i trust admin but you shud be careful this other forum i used to visit got hacked and all their posts were deleted it was such a shame!

"angel" wrote:

On a serious note i trust admin but you shud be careful this other forum i used to visit got hacked and all their posts were deleted it was such a shame!

Other forum?!?!

And you never tire of reminding me that I posted on MPAC.

:evil:

Yes i try to be vigilant.

He did give good advice.

Unfortunately I am nto willing to change my username (yet).

But I do back up. Now.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"angel" wrote:
"irfghan" wrote:
Admin.

Admin's the best admin ever, he is so great that last time he forgot to back up :roll:

Muslims forums are being attacked all over the place. We spend most of our time hacking anti-Muslim websites. So basically we don't have the time to inform everyone. However this we have one on them. And I just hope the admin just makes things a little more harder for anti-Muslim hackers.

Phpbb sucks, Vbulitten is much better!

[B055] # Paki Hacking network.

"irfghan" wrote:
"angel" wrote:

Other forum?!?!

And you never tire of reminding me that I posted on MPAC.

:evil:

It was rubbish, i found it b4 revival! but it aint been my concern since then only when i had to defend some of my views!

Admin why do YOU have to change your username?

because it is the main username, and has full access to all the features.

PS BO55, what isthe point in hacking other sites? I understand your sentiment, but I see no real gain.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"Admin" wrote:

PS BO55, what isthe point in hacking other sites? I understand your sentiment, but I see no real gain.

Its sad pathetic ppl who dont have anythin better to do! duh :roll:

They are sick and get some sort of satisfacton, retarded freaks!

"Admin" wrote:

Lol, you're going to get hacked and owned. You don't have to have your name as admin to have root on the server. You can go to mySQL database and change the 'user' field and put anyone into group one they become admin. You can even change your name from the admin CP. If you are not going to do that then I suggest you change your password.

so bo55 did u ever hack forums or hack forums?

"B055" wrote:
"Admin" wrote:

Lol, you're going to get hacked and owned. You don't have to have your name as admin to have root on the server. You can go to mySQL database and change the 'user' field and put anyone into group one they become admin. You can even change your name from the admin CP. If you are not going to do that then I suggest you change your password.

oh that one!

sorted the server stuff ages ago.

I do know having my name as admin does it make it slightly easier, bt I'll get to that when it comes.

^Forums are easy.

"Admin" wrote:

oh that one!

sorted the server stuff ages ago.

I do know having my name as admin does it make it slightly easier, bt I'll get to that when it comes.

Why does it make a difference if your name aint admin cuz the hackers can still see that you are admin?!

normally you have to guess the username and the password. Now you just have to guess the password.

"Admin" wrote:
normally you have to guess the username and the password. Now you just have to guess the password.

change your name to sumthin like "loner" "saddo" or "ed's-side-kick" :twisted:

You guys are lame! dumb Muslims.

"B055" wrote:
You guys are lame! [banned word] Muslims.

ok.

Admin wouldnt be surprised if he gave u all that info just to hack the forum. Bo55 your the d umb one! Now shoo if u aint got anythin better to say!

Anyway I'm looking for a good Muslimah. For marriage. Please PM if you are interested. I'm pretty talented and know much of the Qu'ran. I'm 21 years old. I'm Paki hight is 5'9 never been married, have brown eyes slim body and am pretty. I pray nmaaz most of the time I always pray nmaaz in the morning. I have a permenant residency in the UK. I am about to get my degree in IT.

If you would like to know more about me just PM me and ask me or ask me here.

Masalaam.

"B055" wrote:
Anyway I'm looking for a good Muslimah. For marriage. Please PM if you are interested. I'm pretty talented and know much of the Qu'ran. I'm 21 years old. I'm Paki hight is 5'9 never been married, have brown eyes slim body and am pretty. I pray nmaaz most of the time I always pray nmaaz in the morning. I have a permenant residency in the UK. I am about to get my degree in IT.

Masalaam.

Since when did this turn into a dating agency (or rather dating forum), chek out revival homepage i think they give u tips on finding a future partner, it was on one of the revival issues (i think) btw i dont think anyone comes on this forum for marriage its just to share views on islam etc.

"angel" wrote:
"B055" wrote:

Masalaam.

Since when did this turn into a dating agency (or rather dating forum), chek out revival homepage i think they give u tips on finding a future partner, it was on one of the revival issues (i think) btw i dont think anyone comes on this forum for marriage its just to share views on islam etc.

I've been to the main-page. I know what you mean, however i think its better just to be open-about it.

heh, great change in topic!

So Mr hacker, as the ladies are rather shy, I will ask some questions.

what are your redeeming qualities? why would they marry a potential jailbird? what is your take on trust? and do you like caves?

what is better: Jaffa cakes or malteasers?

Also you must lead a sad life in hacking the forums, do u plan on givin it up once you get married (no point askin, all the sis's have standards!)

"Admin" wrote:
heh, great change in topic!

So Mr hacker, as the ladies are rather shy, I will ask some questions.

what are your redeeming qualities? why would they marry a potential jailbird? what is your take on trust? and do you like caves?

what is better: Jaffa cakes or malteasers?

My redeeming qualities are I'm a generally a really good Muslim guy. I learn about Islam when I'm not learning about hacking. I want to give up hacking an devote most of my time to Allah. I'm a very quick leaner, I can play the piano :oops:

Trust is everything, if you can't trust someone then inevitably its not going to work, at the end of the day no matter what you do you can never hide a lie it will one-day come back to haunt you then you'll just look stupid and lose respect not only from the person you lied but also other people who happen to hear about it. It takes a mother 20 years to make a man of her boy it only takes 20 seconds for a women to make a fool of him. So respect the women.

Caves? it don't know its unexplored teroritiy I might like it or I might not like it.

I like Jaffa Cakes, I like soft things rather then something crunchy. I like that orange jelly stuff it tastes real nice.

"B055" wrote:
have brown eyes slim body and am pretty

lol, "slim" somehow a guy describing himself like that aint very ummm manly and also calling yourself "pretty" hehe

I'm young pretty and skillful! Yeah you heard me I said I'm pretty and what. I'm a big bad man and I'm pretty oh so pretty.

"B055" wrote:
I'm young pretty and skillful! Yeah you heard me I said I'm pretty and what. I'm a big bad man and I'm pretty oh so pretty.

How can you be "slim" and "big", contradiction :roll:

"angel" wrote:
"B055" wrote:

speaking hypathticaly...

I work out I have a 6 pack. I'm not skinny. I just look real fine - when you look at me you see an angel

"B055" wrote:
"angel" wrote:
"B055" wrote:

speaking hypathticaly...

I work out I have a 6 pack. I'm not skinny. I just look real fine - when you look at me you see an angel

oooooooook way to much info that is not necessary!

Pages

Topic locked