5% (1 vote)
Arsenal
10% (2 votes)
Man City
5% (1 vote)
Aston Willa
10% (2 votes)
Total votes: 21

Arsenal had a good start yesterday - 6-1, but I guess that is what they need to do in order to crush the hopes of their fans - can't crush it as much if they give no hope in the first place.

I would love them to do well and come second at the end of the season.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

7 votes for UTD and no votes for liverscum...suprising

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

Not the premier league - but is this the worst miss ever?

">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvYOA4BXIqk]

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Drogba thinks this might be Chelsea's come back season.

Gentleness and kindness were never a part of anything except that it made it beautiful, and harshness was never a part of anything except that it made it ugly.

Through cheating, stealing, and lying, one may get required results but finally one becomes

Premier League Map for Dummies
Guide to Premier League 2009/10

• It can never be satisfied, the mind, never. -- Wallace Stevens

errm, i dont get it ^ :s

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

It's a season programme so you understand what's happening. A lot of maths went into it.

• It can never be satisfied, the mind, never. -- Wallace Stevens

Joie de Vivre wrote:
It's a season programme so you understand what's happening. A lot of maths went into it.

I'm sorry but that's incorrect. Liverpool should be 20th and Chelski 19th.

Its not over yet but it seems CHelski have done it.

Premier League champions 2009/2010.

I hope this increases the pressure on the Glazers to sell up - and that they do sell up. without ruining the club.

Chelsea did it.