THE REVIVAL TALK SHOWS ON RADIO RAMADANS

355 posts / 0 new
Last post

That was the best show so far. The number of calls testifies to this.

The idea of having Islamic events on Wimslow Road is good, but there will be people who still go there with the intention of doing haraam stuff. These people would need to be monitored/controled at any such event on Wimmy Road.

That was fun!!

It kinda got heated up after i sent that txt bout why ppl should go to wimmy road when there are many other places you can be havin fun in....and to note i didnt say girls go to get checked out but i assume thats why ppl go, to "celebrate" eid and see ppl from the opposite sex.

"Aasiyah" wrote:
eww. :? ed is speaking way too informally!

?

what put you off?

I stopped listenning at just after 11, so missed the end...

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"Admin" wrote:
"Aasiyah" wrote:
eww. :? ed is speaking way too informally!

?

what out you off?

I stopped listenning at just after 11, so missed the end...

Ed was talking about how people view Christmas. He gave us a little monologue about 'having a party' and 'going on the pull' etc.

Very out of character for Ed. And quite funny.

"Aasiyah" wrote:
"Admin" wrote:
what out you off?

huh? :?:

He means 'what put u off?'

"Aasiyah" wrote:
"Admin" wrote:
what out you off?

He meant what PUT you off, get your spelling right loner!

"irfghan" wrote:
Ed was talking about how people view Christmas. He gave us a little monologue about 'having a party' and 'going on the pull' etc.

Very out of character for Ed. And quite funny.

Definitely not out of character. He always is itching to go off on one.... and this year he had been told to be a bit conservative.

I guess as its the last weekend he thought he may aswell...

what did he say?

One thing about Ed is you're always laughing. Sometimes with him, at others at him.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"Aasiyah" wrote:
"Admin" wrote:
what out you off?

I got a new keyboard. I seem to be doing far too much spelling errors with it...

Should have been put not out.

lol sum1 txt in to tell him to shut up and give others a chance and that he loved his voice or somethin!

"Admin" wrote:

I guess as its the last weekend he thought he may aswell...

what did he say?

One thing about Ed is you're always laughing. Sometimes with him, at others at him.

Can't remeber exactly what he said but he did put on a funny voice.

"angel" wrote:
lol sum1 txt in to tell him to shut up and give others a chance and that he loved his voice or somethin!

I wonder who that was... Angel.

"irfghan" wrote:
"angel" wrote:

I wonder who that was... Angel.

Hey!! omg i cant believe you thought that was me, i wudnt ever tell ed to shut up, hes older than me i have respect for him....i aint lying its ramadan, not that i lie outwith ramadan (much)

Whoever it was, they told 'Saj' to shut up.

I'm guessing it was either someone that Ed knows in his private life or someone on the forum.

Maybe it was Admin...

"irfghan" wrote:

I'm guessing it was either someone that Ed knows in his private life or someone on the forum.

Maybe it was Admin...

Or maybe it could be you, seeing as your quick to jump to conclusions?

Yep Saadia it was a good show.

salaam oh well my tarawih finished late then the ladies started doing dhikr and ryte now i shud be praying lol

"angel" wrote:

It wasn't me.

I would never tell anyone older than me to shut up.

That is too rude.

But making accusations and assumptions - I'm fine with that.

"irfghan" wrote:

Maybe it was Admin...

Nope not me.

And probably not anyone from oldham.

Ask for a sajid in oldham, and you will be pointed oput every single one, except Ed.

He has a nickname that is so common most do not know his real name. Even longstanding friends will have trouble remembering his real name. Noone uses it.

So it was a person alien to oldham.

Maybe one of you lot...

"irfghan" wrote:
"angel" wrote:

It wasn't me.

I would never tell anyone older than me to shut up.

That is too rude.

Exactly i respect my elders and lets face it Ed is a bit on the old side Biggrin so i wudnt ever tell him to "shut up", i enjoyed listenin to him, he gets very passionate and makes a lot of good points.

Could have been Aasiyah.

What's Ed's nickname?

"irfghan" wrote:
Could have been Aasiyah.

What's Ed's nickname?

The first to point the finger is normally it.

I aint gonna give his nick. Its upto him. He has had it since he was a kid.

Seriously it wasn't me.

I swear. I wouldn't do that, not to Ed.

"Admin" wrote:
"irfghan" wrote:
Could have been Aasiyah.

What's Ed's nickname?

The first to point the finger is normally it.

I aint gonna give his nick. Its upto him. He has had it since he was a kid.

It wasnt me loner....if you dont believe me fine, Allah (swt) knows i am telin the truth and thats all that matters.

Its not stretching it to say 98.5% of his contacts in oldham do not know he is called sajid.

Actually this leads to the story of the relaunch of The Revival Magazine.

Last year one f the presenters (Zahid Maqbool I think... it may have been another one) was raving about this mag he had seen. He kept raving about it. He showed it to Ed. Ed told him he was the editor of it, and it was no longer being done.

The presenter: Stop messing. Its done by a Sajid...
Ed: I am Sajid
Presenter: No you're not. You're ****
Ed: That is my nick. My real name is Sajid.
Presenter: No stop messing with me.

.... long story short...

oh! well, we should relaunch it!

angel I was talking about Irfghan.

But he has denied it.

It may have been ThePhantomMod... (which Irfan I will shortly be commandeering...)

"Admin" wrote:
(which Irfan I will shortly be commandeering...)

Yeah right!!

It's not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me.

"Admin" wrote:
angel I was talking about Irfghan.

But he has denied it.

It may have been ThePhantomMod... (which Irfan I will shortly be commandeering...)

Hmmm so phantom mod is the revival magazines's sub Editor Irfan?

oh sorry loner thought u were talkin bout me.

No Phantom Mod is currently Irfghan. I will commandeer it for use of the real mods.

The Sub Editor does not visit these forums (as far as I know...)

Pages