Merry Christmas!

Fool

Happy Christmas to you too.
What I like about christmas is how you get some peace when you go outside. Its soo quiet everywhere Biggrin

Happy Holidays everyone

Back in BLACK

Ace. Have fun!

• It can never be satisfied, the mind, never. -- Wallace Stevens

:?
please can someone explain to me why this thread is on this forum? When did we become a non Muslim forum? Its a pagan festival or some of you forgotten that?

A good read for those that lack knowledge in this area

May Allah(swt) keep us ALL on the straight path and save us from the shataans whispers.

I think the question is over if we can celebrate Christmas or not, NOT over whether we can wish others a happy celebration.

Not sure where the line is though.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

You wrote:
I think the question is over if we can celebrate Christmas or not, NOT over whether we can wish others a happy celebration.

"You've gone so far past the line, you can't even see the line!"

Don't just do something! Stand there.

I was just celebrating the fact that its holiday,

the holiday is called a Christmas holiday

sorry for any confusion

Ya'qub wrote:
You wrote:

"You've gone so far past the line, you can't even see the line!"

The line is a DOT TO YOU! Lol

Celebrating Christmas is not allowed, which is why i said Happy Holidays.
You can be happy about having holidays Biggrin

Back in BLACK

don't spoil my lovely thread!

lunch is around 2ish, everyone is invited (not)!

Biggrin

Thanks to Ya'qub for this:

Iran's Ahmadinejad to give alternative Christmas message

Ahmedinejad...Channel 4's "alternative" Christmas Day broadcast is to be delivered by President Ahmadinejad of Iran.

Mr Ahmadinejad's speech will go out at 7.15pm, four hours after the Queen's traditional Christmas Day message is broadcast on the main channels. His message is a spiritual one ...

Read More @

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

wednesday wrote:
It means peace people... PEACE!

But that image is just so easy to twist. A perfect expression telling people exactly what to do.

Am I the only one who finds that image amusing?

no, his face makes me laugh

White Christmas In Antarctica

The idea of a white Christmas may seem magical for many of us, but spare a thought for a team of scientists forgoing the festive season to take part in a novel campaign being carried out in one of the most inhospitable regions on Earth to support ESA's CryoSat mission.

German scientists from the Technical University of Dresden and the Alfred Wegener Institute are spending up to four months venturing out onto the vast frozen reaches of what is known as the 'blue ice' region near the Russian Novo airbase in Dronning Maud Land in Antarctica. The aim is to take very accurate measurements of the surface topography, both from the air and on the ground to contribute to the validation programme for CryoSat-2.

Read More @ .

Lol, what is it with you and Star Wars all of a sudden?

Did some1 get a box set this xmas?

Back in BLACK

Seraphim wrote:
Lol, what is it with you and Star Wars all of a sudden?

Did some1 get a box set this xmas?

No pressies for me, thank you very much. A colleauge gave me Damascus Monopoly, but you have to cut out all the chance cards and properties yourself and I can't be bothered.

Don't just do something! Stand there.

Peru Christmas baby named Jesus

A Peruvian woman called Virgen Maria, who is married to a carpenter, has named her son Jesus Emanuel after giving birth on Christmas Day.

Read More @.

Iran's President Ahmadinejad sents his greeting to Christians on the birth of Jesus.

On Christmas Day, Iranian leader told British people that Jesus would have opposed Downing Street.

He said Christ would also have hated international bullies like United States.

Ahmadinejad said Jesus would fight the "imperialist west".

Iran claims "Christ would have been on our side".

President of Iran claimed that "Christ would have rallied against any global superpower who sees fit to occupy or bully other nations or send troops to expand their power".

Many people think that he stole the show on Christmas.

There were 3 contending speeches:

The Queen, Archbishop and Ahmadinejad.

No prize for guessing who was Man of the Match.

Gordon Brown was pissed.

hmm things have changed...

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

Where? how? for better or worse?

and how are you? not seen you post in a while...

Same questions arise.