Homosexuality

what is the punishment for homo's under the sharia law?

I heard it was death, is that true?

please refrain from calling anyone queer lest it come back to u and anyway from what i've seen from you your religion must welcome them with open arms!

there are more whabis then graveworhippers :roll:

submitters are only a minority and the always will be....

Who did I call a queer?

What you put in the hearts of others; is what goes back into your own heart…

"Judda" wrote:
what is the punishment for queers under the sharia law?

Tortured to Death,same is the case with illegitimate heterosexual relationship.[/b]

HELP! i've fallen and i can't....................HEY nice carpet!

"Judda" wrote:

Who did I call a queer?

cheeky monkey stop going back and changing your words Lol

[b]EDIT: Actually thats me... memo to self make edits more visible.
-ThePhantomMod[/b]

"Ali" wrote:
"Judda" wrote:

Tortured to Death,same is the case with illegitimate heterosexual relationship.[/b]

whoa,

Med - anybody,

Somebody want to run that by me again?

The punishment for homosexuality is not just death but torture?

"Constantine" wrote:
"Ali" wrote:
"Judda" wrote:

whoa,

Med - anybody,

Somebody want to run that by me again?

The punishment for homosexuality is not just death but torture?

It's death.

~Judgements prevent us from seeing the good that lies beyond appearances.~

"God put me on this earth to accomplish a certain number of things. Right now I am so far behind that I will never die" ~ Bill Watterson

then y did he say torture?

"seema*" wrote:
"Judda" wrote:

Who did I call a queer?

-ThePhantomMod[/b]

Phantom mod y did u rephrase what i said?

Y dont u ever reply to posts

r u dum.b or just shy?

"Judda" wrote:
"seema*" wrote:
"Judda" wrote:

Who did I call a queer?

-ThePhantomMod[/b]

Phantom mod y did u rephrase what i said?

Y dont u ever reply to posts

r u dum.b or just shy?

If (s)he made her/his presence more prolific, (s)he wouldn't really live up to the monicker 'PHANTOM mod' now would (s)he? :roll:

"God put me on this earth to accomplish a certain number of things. Right now I am so far behind that I will never die" ~ Bill Watterson

y don't homos just get a 100 lashes?

y get tortured to death?

"Judda" wrote:
y don't homos just get a 100 lashes?

y get tortured to death?

in this case animals are better than us...that are not homos...lol

HELP! i've fallen and i can't....................HEY nice carpet!

Salam

I think we need to treat gays with compassion. Im sure they will snap out of it.

I do not accept the suggestion that they are homosexual by nature.

Therefore, they can be made to revert back to the natural disposition - attractions for females.

Omrow

"Omrow" wrote:

Therefore, they can be made to revert back to the natural disposition - attractions for females.

Omrow

What? Even gay females?

"Aphrodite" wrote:
"Omrow" wrote:

Omrow

What? Even gay females?

whats the difference?

"Judda" wrote:
"Aphrodite" wrote:
"Omrow" wrote:

Omrow

What? Even gay females?

whats the difference?

That's what I was asking Jud - Omronious only mentioned gay men; I wanna know why only the men...

lol okay...

killing them is inhumane innit?

so is they gonna be tortured as well like ali said?

"Judda" wrote:
lol okay...

killing them is inhumane innit?

so is they gonna be tortured as well like ali said?

I know the punishment is death - I don't know anything about any torture business.

Personally, I'd let them be. They may discover the error of their ways. If not, I ain't rotting in jail for them! Let Allaah decide.. HE is the best of Judges

I believe the punishment is death.

Theres no mention of torture as far as im aware,

and would be interested to knw where you got that bit from.

Back in BLACK

just death.

torture is only for terrorists...

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Can anybody find the OT punishment for homosexuality? I know it's somewhere in Leviticus...

Quote:
If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood [shall be] upon them.

Lev 20:13

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"Admin" wrote:
Quote:
If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood [shall be] upon them.

Lev 20:13

Thought so - thanks admin

i cant believe you guys entertain the questions of a so called muslim kid, who hates islam, continually insults it, takes the mick, ridicules its teachings, denies hadith, looks up to a prophet after the holy prophet (saw)..... what is wrong with you guys...

just for the sake of clarification, on the issue of punishment for homosexuals:

Homosexuality is seen by scholars to be a sinful and perverted deviation from the norm. All Islamic schools of thought and jurisprudence consider gay acts to be unlawful. They differ in terms of penalty:
The Hanafi school (currently seen mainly in South and Eastern Asia) teaches that no physical punishment is warranted.
The Hanabalies, (widely followed in the Arab world) teach that severe punishment is warranted
The Sha'fi school of thought (also seen in the Arab world) requires a minimum of 4 adult male witnesses before a person can be found guilty of a homosexual act.

so no torture, so its either 100 lashes, stoning, imprisonment...if the person is found guilty with witnesses.

Salaam Ed

I have to say I am rather surprised and dismayed at your attitude towards a child. After all, he is a kid.. if he's in the wrong, isn't it our job as the so-called responsible, compassionate grown ups to help him, teach him and guide him? As Muslims, is it not our duty? If we cannot offer excuses for a kid, we have very little hope for ourselves as compassionate, decent, God fearing human beings.

Also like to add - are you the same Ed we had months ago? If you are, what happened to you? You used to be nice.... Sad

"TheRevivalEditor" wrote:
i cant believe you guys entertain the questions of a so called muslim kid, who hates islam, continually insults it, takes the mick, ridicules its teachings, denies hadith, looks up to a prophet after the holy prophet (saw)..... what is wrong with you guys...

just for the sake of clarification, on the issue of punishment for homosexuals:

Homosexuality is seen by scholars to be a sinful and perverted deviation from the norm. All Islamic schools of thought and jurisprudence consider gay acts to be unlawful. They differ in terms of penalty:
The Hanafi school (currently seen mainly in South and Eastern Asia) teaches that no physical punishment is warranted.
The Hanabalies, (widely followed in the Arab world) teach that severe punishment is warranted
The Sha'fi school of thought (also seen in the Arab world) requires a minimum of 4 adult male witnesses before a person can be found guilty of a homosexual act.

so no torture, so its either 100 lashes, stoning, imprisonment...if the person is found guilty with witnesses.

Do the schools outline what is meant by "severe" et cetera?

"Aphrodite" wrote:
Salaam Ed

I have to say I am rather surprised and dismayed at your attitude towards a child. After all, he is a kid.. if he's in the wrong, isn't it our job as the so-called responsible, compassionate grown ups to help him, teach him and guide him? As Muslims, is it not our duty? If we cannot offer excuses for a kid, we have very little hope for ourselves as compassionate, decent, God fearing human beings.

Also like to add - are you the same Ed we had months ago? If you are, what happened to you? You used to be nice.... Sad

He's not a kid.

It's all an act.

He knows exactly what he is saying.

'Ed is getting old and cranky!

It is better to answer a question than to remove the question. In the first way if any doubt is created, it is quelled aswell. with the second method, it can be assumed that the people have no good answer, and are trying to hide their weakness.

and

Quote:
All Muslim Jurists agree that sodomy is a sexual offence but they differ in the punishment. It is reported by Abu Hurairah (Rahmatullaahi Alayh) that the Messenger of Allah Ta’ala (Sallallaahu Alayhi Wa Sallam) said: " If you find someone who is committing an act of the people of Lut (i.e. homosexuality), kill the one on top and the one below", and in another statement it says " kill the doer and the one with whom the act is committed." (Tirmidhi, Baihaqi, Abu Dawood)

"irfghan" wrote:
"Aphrodite" wrote:
Salaam Ed

He's not a kid.

It's all an act.

He knows exactly what he is saying.

Maybe he isn't a kid and maybe he is a lot more clued up then he lets on.. but I really don't think Ed's attitude is excusable. In all honesty, if anyone else does it, the Mods can intervene. But the Mods themselves are to set an example of tolerance, patience and compassion to the rest of us are they not?

I agree with Afro.

Pages