Should the chat block show on the front page?

Yes
36% (15 votes)
No
19% (8 votes)
I like waffles.
45% (19 votes)
Total votes: 42

I have not voted, but I think as a Revival policy, that page should be manned whenever possible. a lot of questions are asked by people who do not have the motivation to go much further when looking for info.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

I don't do easy. I do what I want. Which calls for chaos. Which is hardly ever easy...

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

@ You if you want the chat block to show on the front page then why dont you just add it on? You created the forum after all.

No not the gum drop buttons! – Gingy

Naz wrote:
@ You if you want the chat block to show on the front page then why dont you just add it on? You created the forum after all.

I think he's asking for people's opinions as to which is best (either on the front page or not on the front page)

Like he asked us about colour schemes and things like that a few months like that.

He COULD do whatever he wants, he could close the whole forum down if he so chooses, but he's far too nice for anything like that (insha'Allah).

Don't just do something! Stand there.

I LOVE waffles!
I had the best waffles in London, so sweet soft n mmmmmmmmm

anyhoo
yea
chat block

Naz wrote:

I have passed on the admin mantle on to whoever it is that does the stuff now. Hopever, I still have the power to do as I wish and I do come on and mess things up for whoever that is. The new regime does not want to have a chat block on the front page.

Ya'qub wrote:
I think he's asking for people's opinions as to which is best (either on the front page or not on the front page)

Like he asked us about colour schemes and things like that a few months like that.

He COULD do whatever he wants, he could close the whole forum down if he so chooses, but he's far too nice for anything like that (insha'Allah).

Blum 3

You have too much faith (in me, or in humanity. or both).

(I only asked about colours as I do not *understand* colours. I have no favourites, no preferences, no dislikes as long as they do not hurt the eyes.)

You wrote:

I have passed on the admin mantle on to whoever it is that does the stuff now. Hopever, I still have the power to do as I wish and I do come on and mess things up for whoever that is. The new regime does not want to have a chat block on the front page.

Lol

Its obvious your still very much attached to the forum and miss being admin so why dont you just come back?

I dont understand why you would spend day and night creating a forum only to pass the job onto someone else who not only is rearranging your hard work but clearly has no idea how the forum operates and what ppl want/like on here.

Naz wrote:
You wrote:

Lol

Its obvious your still very much attached to the forum and miss being admin so why dont you just come back?

I dont understand why you would spend day and night creating a forum only to pass the job onto someone else who not only is rearranging your hard work but clearly has no idea how the forum operates and what ppl want/like on here.

Now now Naz, we dont wanna upset the new regime.
We all know what happened last time to your gum drop buttons.

Back in BLACK

Naz wrote:
You wrote:

Lol

ADMIN Left!!!!!! Why did not anybody tell me!!Why am I the only person to find out last! NOOOOO......! Sad

Who is the cat of the Forum? MEZ!
Your damn right!

Mez wrote:
Why am I the only person to find out last! NOOOOO......! Sad

Because only one person can ever find out 'last'.

The person who found out before you, found out second last.

Sumaiya wrote:
whose admin?

OUR admin!

Seraphim wrote:
Now now Naz... We all know what happened last time to your gum drop buttons.

What happened?

Seraphim wrote:
Naz wrote:
You wrote:

Lol

Now now Naz, we dont wanna upset the new regime.
We all know what happened last time to your gum drop buttons.

:shock:
Noooooo not the gum drop buttons Lol Fine i will be quite..... for now