Noor TV

What are your opinions on this? ........... Just making conversation just incase somebody wishes to pounce on me for possibly being controversial (for some reason - I dont know what) My threads have a habit of attracting criticism from the sensitive type for some reason or another.

where has NoorTV gone? it was on 822 first but i can't seem to find it now!

Well I'm gonna pounce on you, not for being controversial, I've never heard of Noor TV, but why on earth didn't post this question in TV program thread?

Too many threads means its difficult to navigate the sight.

Don't just do something! Stand there.

NoorTV, the pir came to our masjid! anyway, it's a good channel, the more the better i say! i love the milad un nabi saw mehfils they do, gives me ideas for our own mehfils! they have a lot of shows in english so that is good and a lot of youngsters are on the shows/calling in etc so it must be doing something right! and they show the lectures of shaykh mhammad bin yahya an-ninowy!!!!

Noor TV is on 819 now.

keep watching noor tv as Sheikh Yaqoubi will be doing their talks i think the opening topic is Surah Fatiah

Yep Noor TV is on 819
Look out for Search For The Truth aswell x

If you desire Allah to be persistent in granting you the things you love,, be persistent in doing the things that he loves - (Imaam Ahmad Ibn Hanbal)

yea watch out for smuurf and her "friends"

Noor wrote:
yea watch out for smuurf and her "friends"

LMAO
What dyu mean by "friends"
and who sed im on Search for the Truth?

If you desire Allah to be persistent in granting you the things you love,, be persistent in doing the things that he loves - (Imaam Ahmad Ibn Hanbal)