Subject: The Awakening: Dare To Question Yourself?!?!

Salaam All!!

“The Awakening”; is the first of a set articles that will explore human existence, purpose of life, with the aim of navigating people unto the reality of their own life and existence. The following Questions are part of a research in conduction by “The Unity Movement”, The Unity Movement is a people’s platform where attitudes, feelings, beliefs etc are gathered and collaborated, so that people can come to common terms and reconcile differences.

Please submit replies via email to;

Note that all submissions are discreet and confidential. Please open in full version for the Questions.

Some details:
Your Age: ?

Some questions:

Q1) What is your greatest achievement and/or characteristic that YOU think about yourself?

Q2) What is your greatest ambition/goal and why do you want to achieve this?

Q3) What do you think is the purpose of your life or human life in general? If known How do you complement that purpose?

Q4) If you where to find out that the next 24 hours would be your last, how would you spend them?

Q5) Where do you see yourself in the next 10years?

Q6) What do you make of the current world situation and what do you believe is the problem?

Q7) If necessary do you believe you can contribute to a change?

Q8) What is your greatest insecurity/fear and why?

Q9) What is the source of your confidence and ambition?

Q10) Do you believe enough effort is being made to remove misconceptions about issues? More so do you take part in any such activities? and finally do you feel there is a need for a bodily institute that specializes in the promotion of reconciliation and the eradication of misconceptions?

Thank You, your efforts are appreciated.

If you have comments, suggestions, criticisms etc please feel free to post them.

Please note that TheUM is not in any way associated with the Christian movement in the United States, which will be found on the Google search engine. More details of TheUM will be available soon.

Knowledge is the world, the world is you, know the world in you!!

People don't be scared answers DONOT have to be longer than a sentence, this is just to get an idea of the audience that I'm going to be working with

I dont get it.

Whats the point of this?

Back in BLACK

Some of the questions have made me think deep.

Can we answer the questions on here? I dont have a problem with it.

No not the gum drop buttons! – Gingy

The point of this exercise is that, an insight into how people feel etc can be weighed and thus efforts can be adjusted towards the most desperate areas. For example if an earthquake hits Africa its no good sending aid to America is it, similarly from your answers it can help me derive the areas of weakness and allow me to work on them rather than a healthier portion.

And you can post your answers here that is not a problem.

love to live but living to die wrote:
geeeez pal ... when did mankind become so ... em... caring? (is that the correct word?)

but i guess i just won't have any1 do no psycho-analisis on me... if thats ok with you. Smile

Since Muslims walked the earth Smile

Hey, question 10 contains three questions. Really there's a total of 13 questions.

Cheater!

(I'm kidding, btw. I have to make it clear these days because loads of people on the forum get soooo touchy and their very sensitive to criticism. I think they need to take themselves less seriously)

Don't just do something! Stand there.

Mate, why is your avatar of the Grim Reaper?

Chin up, mate! Life's too short.

I never said I had a problem with it!

Chin up, mate! Life's too short.

Lol i seen it somewhere i liked it so i put it up. Nway r you people just gunna keep talking? or you actually gunna answer my questions? lol

Its not no phsyco analysis haha... I jus wanna what do the muslim youth actually feel and stuff

So just answer a few for me please, its discreet!!

ArslanBaz wrote:
Salaam All!!

“The Awakening”; is the first of a set articles that will explore human existence, purpose of life, with the aim of navigating people unto the reality of their own life and existence. The following Questions are part of a research in conduction by “The Unity Movement”, The Unity Movement is a people’s platform where attitudes, feelings, beliefs etc are gathered and collaborated, so that people can come to common terms and reconcile differences.

Please submit replies via email to;

Note that all submissions are discreet and confidential. Please open in full version for the Questions.

ArslanBaz wrote:
Some details:
Some questions:

Q1) What is your greatest achievement and/or characteristic that YOU think about yourself?

Q3) What do you think is the purpose of your life or human life in general? If known How do you complement that purpose?

Q4) If you where to find out that the next 24 hours would be your last, how would you spend them?

Q6) What do you make of the current world situation and what do you believe is the problem?

Q10) Do you believe enough effort is being made to remove misconceptions about issues? More so do you take part in any such activities? and finally do you feel there is a need for a bodily institute that specializes in the promotion of reconciliation and the eradication of misconceptions?

Thank You, your efforts are appreciated.

If you have comments, suggestions, criticisms etc please feel free to post them.

Please note that TheUM is not in any way associated with the Christian movement in the United States, which will be found on the Google search engine. More details of TheUM will be available soon.

Ok as seen as everyone is being shy i will start us off.

ArslanBaz wrote:

ArslanBaz wrote:

These questions are hard. Im going to have to have a good think.

ArslanBaz wrote:

Life on earth is a test. If one wants to get into paradise they must follow what Allah (swt) has ordained in the Quran.

ArslanBaz wrote:

I wouldnt tell anyone. I would spend the day like i normally would.

ArslanBaz wrote:

Working InshAllah as a solicitor, married, kids, house, mortgage.

ArslanBaz wrote:

Its disgusting. The rich are getting richer and the poor and getting poorer. The problem is corrupt/incompetent governments!

ArslanBaz wrote:

Nope

ArslanBaz wrote:

Failing my parents
Failing academically
Failing the test of life

Reasons: the first two tie in together. My parents opinion and approval means a lot to me, what makes them happy makes me happy.

Reason for last coz i dont want to go to hell.

ArslanBaz wrote:

My family

ArslanBaz wrote:

Q1) No

Q2) Yes, if someone asks me something regarding Islam then i will try to answer them as best as i can. I have noticed that a lot of ppl are curious about the niqaab. Why some women wear it and whther it is optional or compulsory.

Q3) Yes

No not the gum drop buttons! – Gingy

Let me thank you on starting this off, i hope others will help out aswell inshallah. It is interesting to know this stuff about a random person, this should definitely be useful.