Women In Black BBC2

has anyone been watching? another 3 series to go.

all i can say is wow and astagfirullah.

u can watch it on bbc iplayer.

I don't get the whole point of the series! I mean I watched a little yesterday and then just thought wow, what are they trying to portray? They showed a peek of next show, I was lost for words, my six year old sis asked me if they are muslims then why are they showing their body, and shouting like that? ....

Can some one fill me in, coz I really don't see the aim or point of the whole thing!

Thank you

Learn To Love The People Who Are Willing To Love You At Present. Forget The People In The Past & Thank Them For Hurting You, Which Lead You To Love The People You Have Right Now..

I watched a lil bit of one episode on iPlayer. Some woman going from England to the place of her birth in UAE or some place like that.

She said in england she wears english clothes, make up, no hijab, but when she flew to her homeland on comes the Islamic gear. Looked like the hubby she was married to was non-muslim..... unless he reverted.

I didnt like the look of it, my initial impression was that it was showing that Muslims have 2 different ways of life. So yeah, like other ppl Im wondering what is the actual point/message behind this programme??

The media, government, tried to blow us, but they can't out the flame, or doubt the name.

love to live but living to die wrote:
dont bite me head for sayin this but it sounds like what i hav seen! so it is true... BUT... obviously we hav to keep in mind that not every1 is like that...

there's a row over the Eastender's episode where they show muslims as being 'typical' and etc...

One thing to point out

All Muslims don't equal Culturally obsessed Muslim.
Good Mulim doesn't equall culturally obsessed!
When will people get that into their head! Just look at the white Muslims/reverts!

Chin up, mate! Life's too short.