Isreali forces leave the Gaza strip.

Salaam

Tonight the Israeli forces are leaving the Gaza strip.

The residents of Gaza are tonight in celebration.

May Allah grant them long term happiness.

May the Westbank also be free soon.

And may this psuedo freedom turn into real freedom.

Ameen.

Quote:
[size=18]Israel lowers its flags over Gaza[/size]

Israeli troops have begun pulling out of the Gaza Strip 38 years after they captured the narrow coastal area.

The move followed a decision not to demolish more than 20 synagogues, after rabbis argued against it.

Palestinians had urged Israel to raze the synagogues and an official said on Sunday they would do it themselves.

As troops began moving out, thousands of jubilant Palestinians headed for the empty settlements. Several proceeded to set the Morag synagogue on fire.

'Historic opportunity'

Israel declared a formal end to military rule earlier on Sunday.

About 3,000 soldiers are expected to leave by early on Monday...

[url= News[/url]

However at the same time we should not let the eye off the ball:

Quote:
[size=18]Expand settlements, Israel urged[/size]

An Israeli cabinet minister says the government should take advantage of the withdrawal of settlers from Gaza by expanding settlements in the West Bank.

Education Minister Limor Livnat said the pullout was a heavy price to pay, and Israel should now reap a dividend.

She said this should be done even if it meant overriding American objections.

The US has urged Israel to keep to its commitment to freeze settlement building, outlined in the international peace plan known as the road-map...

[url= News[/url]

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Salam

"Admin" wrote:
May Allah grant them long term happiness

For a change, its so nice to see Muslims praying for Jews.

Omrow

there is no problem in praying in for jews.

I pray they are given guidance.

However my previous prayer was for the palestinians.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

now jus gotta get the rest of the land back.....west bank and gaza strip is not enuff considering it was all thiers firstly :evil:

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

lol that attitude isn't going to help.

Like I said before this is a major step from the Israelis, the Palestinians are going to have to do something equally big otherwise this is going to corrode into a massive step backwards.

The arab world is simply going to have to get used to the Jewish company.

...or not

im afriad my attitude and stance on Palestine will never change :evil:

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"Darth V-Hayder" wrote:
...or not

im afriad my attitude and stance on Palestine will never change :evil:

lol and do you really think the Israelis are going to go down without a fight?

Or that Israeli allies will allow that to happen

Or that the world would let the region destablize?

That just isn't a good situation - ya might think you have God on your team, but we know for a fact the Israelis have nukes on theirs.

All i'm seeing from stances where the palestinians are eliminated or Israel is eliminated is the opening act of a pretty massive war.

let the war begin!!

put the religious arguement aside Dave.....some-one robbed your house...wouldnt you want it back? would you settle for the kennel in the back garden?

i thought not

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"Darth V-Hayder" wrote:
let the war begin!!

put the religious arguement aside Dave.....some-one robbed your house...wouldnt you want it back? would you settle for the kennel in the back garden?

i thought not

They haven't lived on the pre 67 boundaries for over 50 years now... any claim to that land is as dead as the arguments for biblical claims.

The post 67 stuff is certainly reasonable but putting the religious arguments aside you have to admit that faced with destruction the Israelis will use nuclear weapons.

It's in the best interest of everyone in the region - and globally for two states, Since neither side will accept any less.

if you had been living in the kennel forcefully for 30 years, it doesnt make a diff - that house was still rightfully yours and you'd want it back....even if it meant a fight

ur ryt tho, maybe in best interests now - like Kashmir i guess....jus gotta work a way out - but even then im sceptical - its never done fairly!!

the palestians have been done fairly hard

Cray 2

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"Darth V-Hayder" wrote:
if you had been living in the kennel forcefully for 30 years, it doesnt make a diff - that house was still rightfully yours and you'd want it back....even if it meant a fight

ur ryt tho, maybe in best interests now - like Kashmir i guess....jus gotta work a way out - but even then im sceptical - its never done fairly!!

the palestians have been done fairly hard

Cray 2

Well it's like the South after the Civil War, the Northern army was as cruel as it got, their burned most of the South and all of Georgia - placed an occupation in there under martial law and then painted this picture of a vast crusade against the evil slaving Southerners.

We still feel the burn - it's a touchy subject, we don't have a country anymore.

But, in the end I don't think we would genuinely want to break off anymore. The system is pretty much all inclusive and all that other stuff just fizzled away.

Same thing with Vietnam - they are unified.

Frankly that would happen with Israel but there are too many outsiders with their own agendas preventing it.

It's like North and South Korea which have been entertaining unification for a long time - they consider it a national agenda on both sides.

If it weren't for US and Soviet interference they prolly would be unified.

ALLAH is on the side of truth. The situation we are in now if because of us turning our backs on ALLAH. Over a billion make claim to the kalima, but what percentage make claim to praying 5 tmes a day when this is ONLY they second duty? It is sad but true that today a muslim who prays all 5 prayers is viewed as some holy pious person when that is simply not the case. Just because a person fulfills his OBLIGATIONS that is not an act of piety, piety is when he does the optional. It is because the public have left their obligation that they view those who even make a half hearted attempt at their obligations as pious people.

Yes ALLAH will aid the muslims provided we fulfill our pledge to ALLAH. Allah is constant and His words are true, if we are getting beatings its because we arent keeping our end of the bargain.

However I believe that eventually justice will prevail in the hereafter because that is the true abode, this is just a smokescreen.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar